Picture [Theme] Page 1

Here, by the way, is the famous painting by Edward Hopper - Night Owls. I just fell in love with her. Sometimes it seems to me that we all look like the people in this picture. we are each immersed in our own Universe, full of pain and guilt - so distant and incomprehensible.
№ 452567   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2023 / 23:33
“Are you talking about the bad reviews from the tutor at the prep school?” Or do you not like your work? Success or failure, fame or unpopularity... there are all sorts of standards of art in the world. But, Yaguchi-san, when you were painting that blue picture, were you thinking about failure? Of course, it is hardly possible to enter the TUI with her. But it was a good picture. Yaguchi-san, show me what you want to express. After all, art is a language without words. Try to forget about failure. And then all the skills and knowledge accumulated by you, along with this work, will become your strength.
Quote Explanation: TUI - Tokyo University of the Arts
“Are you talking about the bad reviews from the tutor at...
№ 451866   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 23:48
in their freshness.
№ 449199   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2023 / 00:30
This is who you must become. An artist... a sculptor... an architect.
This is who you must become. An artist... a sculptor... an...
№ 446926   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2022 / 23:48
Any picture is falsely drawn, if it is not a black square.
№ 446616   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 23:24
It happens that in life a person is smart, but on the canvas his face takes on a stupid expression. It happens that a person’s gallantry is inseparable from him, but it escapes from under the brush, and with it everything else. It seems to me that I will convey your beauty only superficially: eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips. But this is not enough. Your beauty is smart, sarcastic, I would even say rude. She tempts me so much. I don't want to make a mess out of her.
Quote Explanation: From the novel "Arcanum"
№ 446534   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2022 / 00:06
I recalled the picture of the early morning - black ant hordes of clerks flowing into the subway shafts, small insects, each with a briefcase in one hand, a newspaper in the other, and fear of a beggarly sack sharpens the heart. A soul-searching secret fear!
Quote Explanation: Fear of losing your job
№ 443886   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2022 / 08:39
I spent my whole life alone and no one prepared me for self-consolation. Of course, not all of my relationships survived, and the love boat developed, but parting with people was not fatal. The idea that they continued to live somewhere nearby made it possible to be angry with them, to condemn, to hate, emotions were considered acceptable. But everything changes when the departure is unequivocal and irrevocable. Everything loses its meaning, and feelings of injustice and anger, not finding the culprit, are preserved in the body, completely destroying the remnants of happiness, love, and hope. When the main link of your destiny disappears, the picture of Existence is destroyed - it crumbles into pieces with a crunch, like a porcelain plate, leaving a feeling of irreparable loss.
№ 443111   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:37
Motherhood can be very joyful. And, no matter how unusual it may sound, in many respects this is precisely the choice. Wash the dishes or fool around with the kids? From such little things, from such small dilemmas, a holistic picture of our parenthood is formed.
№ 442185   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2022 / 23:24
The color of inspiration is blue - the sky and the sea are the picture of the soul.
№ 441985   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 14:54
A picture is made successful not on the set, but behind the drawing board.
№ 440514   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2022 / 15:42
Summer is like a bouquet of melodic feelings, like love over the edge of the heart, like a picture with ripe watercolors and as a reason to be happy.
№ 440358   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2022 / 12:27
The picture of the world is all of convex strokes and colors that a person tries in vain to understand by applying numerous words to them.
№ 437491   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2022 / 16:21
A good picture should be gloomy, - as Malevich said, drawing the "Black Square".
№ 436422   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 02:03