respect [Theme] Page 4

Laugh often and willingly, win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, achieve a fair assessment from objective critics and endure the betrayal of imaginary friends, appreciate the beautiful and find the best in people, devote yourself to a worthy cause, leave the world after yourself at least a little better by raising a healthy an heir, by growing a well-groomed garden or creating something good in public life, to know that at least one living creature on earth has become easier to breathe just because you lived on it - that's what it means to succeed.
№ 438973   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:20
Then my heart skipped a beat - so sharp, painful, unbearable - and my eyes filled with tears, which I skillfully hid in the rain. It was the one great skill in my arsenal that never let me down. Not with scrupulous conversations with my mother, not with a broken heart, not now. The cold wall of the father for all these long years trembled once again, just once, letting into his heart not only his mother, but now Eida.
№ 438493   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:04
It's not about changing the world. It's about doing everything in our power to leave this world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others and believing in your own.
Quote Explanation: Will Boss
Its not about changing the world. Its about doing...
№ 438453   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 14:18
Life is not only endless pain and suffering, it is nothing but a short time for the manifestation of love, care, respect, admiration, joy and happiness. And if you didn’t have time to show it during your existence, your life had no meaning.
№ 438110   Added Viker 29-04-2022 / 14:10
Authority is when you haven't said anything yet, but you're already doing it.
№ 437830   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 00:51
Not so long ago I realized that at some point I lost all respect for the actors. Everything we do is just an imitation of God, nothing more.
Quote Explanation: "Dustin Hoffman's Rules of Life," Esquire Magazine.
№ 436110   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 14:03
1895 December 18
Quote Explanation: Leo Tolstoy "L. N. Tolstoy. Letters in three books»
№ 435140   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:02
Forgiveness can be begged - former respect cannot be returned!
№ 435086   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2022 / 21:36
You can get the attention of anyone, try your best to be the perfect woman that a man dreams of. But often no one needs ideals. Sometimes women manage to fall in love with themselves, to make a man lose his head. But do you know what happens most of the time? Achieving the location of a man, a woman becomes comfortable for him. After all, for the sake of him, she crosses over her own interests, endures and lowers a lot to him. If you want to conquer a man yourself, you must be smart, insightful and know where the line is when you need to turn on pride and show character. Because about the spineless, El, wipe their feet. I'm not talking about the hysterics who are trying to "insert" the brains of their partners with scandals. No, baby, pride and tantrums are completely different things. Self-respect and cries of hopelessness are on different hemispheres, - she removes the stray strand behind my ear and, looking into my eyes, finishes: - You can achieve a man if you know that he is the right one. And even necessary! But this must be done carefully and cunningly so that he does not understand that a leash is being pulled on him.
№ 434723   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:42
Boundaries can only be effectively set when there is a balance between firmness and respectfulness. The punitive approach is strict but disrespectful. A conniving approach is respectful but not strict. Mixed approach is neither strict nor respectful
№ 434688   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 20:06
Bogdan once read that love, if it exists, lasts only five years, and then comes respect and duty. If children appear by that time, then the responsibility that holds many family ties together. He also noticed that you can get used to everything and take it for granted. For example, the fact that his wife is a stunning beauty no longer finds such delight in him as before ...
№ 434636   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:34
Having healthy self-esteem means appreciating yourself for who you are, having a positive view of your personality, having realistic expectations of yourself, and showing respect for yourself and being true to your values through your actions.
№ 434412   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:31
Marriage should be built on love and on a sense of caring for each other and on respect. If a husband does not respect his wife as a person, he will not respect his marriage to her either.
№ 432644   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 10:45
© Mark Devolt
№ 432107   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2021 / 10:12
When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has a cruel alternative: either to lose his moral sense, or to lose respect for the law.
№ 431734   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 21:03