respect [Theme] Page 1

- Yes, a herd of two. And you are the leader.
- Yes, a herd of two. And you are the leader.
№ 460198   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:47
And it’s true, there is something pleasant in this - to suffer for a comrade. I even began to respect myself. Indeed. I lie here and respect.
Quote Explanation: Episode 2.
And it’s true, there is something pleasant in this - to...
№ 460192   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:46
He is not a mountaineer; he cannot live in the mountains.
№ 460076   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:29
The war seemed to him [Officer Butler] only in that he exposed himself to danger, the possibility of death, and thereby deserved rewards and the respect of both his local comrades and his Russian friends. The other side of the war: death, wounds of soldiers, officers, mountaineers, strange as it may be to say, was not even imagined in his imagination. Even unconsciously, in order to maintain his poetic idea of war, he never looked at the dead and wounded.
№ 459745   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:52
*On this Holiday, don’t beat them, don’t beat them up, don’t do anything so ordinary, but let her Wife and Mother and Grandmother and Niece or some other small Pigalitsa get up early in the morning, bake pies, bake pancakes of this and that, pile everything clean, wash the floors, sweep the benches, scrub the water from the well he brings underwear or outerwear from the well, he will wash and wash someone’s rugs or rugs, let him beat everything out well, otherwise I know you are dusty in the hut, even hold your nose. Let him chop the firewood, light the bathhouse, and wash himself properly. The table will be set with a rich pile of pancakes, any snack you can have from the New Year, whatever you haven’t eaten, bring everything to the table.
№ 458971   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:20
Love is not only romantic feelings, but also respect, trust, support and care.
№ 458034   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:06
You can respect a person very much while radically disagreeing with him.
№ 457851   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:38
Accepting your friend for who he is is like respecting your old but comfortable clothes, even though their color has faded and they don’t look as beautiful as before. You also need to treat your friend with respect, even if his appearance does not meet the generally accepted standard of beauty. True respect and love for one's neighbor is a sign of good upbringing.
№ 457079   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 19:09
Commitment through respect is the best formula for human relationships.
№ 456711   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2023 / 16:33
Respect for the good deeds of another makes you decent, attention to the feelings of others makes you an empathic person with a broad soul, and honest deeds make you someone you want to emulate.
№ 456350   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2023 / 15:39
- Only hypocrites will respect you, but you have already lost your strength. How can you be so blind! It is pride and a lust for power that will deprive us of everything.
№ 455879   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:39
I couldn't sleep... Things were going badly and threatened to get worse. Sooner or later, the truth will emerge, and then not only Vinci and the Chinese, but also Falcone will take up arms against us. This is not how I envisioned it when we started. I dreamed of money, cars, women, respect, freedom. I even got all this, more or less, but at the same time came prison, constant fear and the blood of my comrades. I kept afloat as long as I could, but the chances were getting smaller. Now it was only a matter of time...
Quote Explanation: Vito's last story before killing Falcone. Chapter "Through thorns to the stars"
№ 455769   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:11
Respect... respect... Respect was invented to hide the empty space where love should be.
Quote Explanation: 2nd series.
Respect... respect... Respect was invented to hide the...
№ 453930   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2023 / 10:33
One form of respect for a person is to remember their name.
№ 453891   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2023 / 18:27
A person avoids the opportunity to hear the truth about the past and present, although he suspects that it is - and not the same as he is told. But at the same time, he also assumes that if he finds out this truth, he will begin to live restlessly and uncomfortable, scared, or ashamed, or both. This knowledge will lead him to dangerous questions which he will ask himself or the authorities and compare what he has learned with what he has been told and withheld. And then a choice will arise before him: despite the knowledge that he has mastered, live as before, lie to himself, lose respect for himself, consider himself a trembling creature, an unscrupulous person, or decide on some statements or actions that are nothing in the country. will not change, but he and his family will bring a lot of trouble, and even misfortune.
№ 453130   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:30