nonsense [Theme] Page 3

- So... It turns out that you can't even basics...
- I'm learning quickly!... For starters, say what you don't like.
- What don't you like? Seaweed and eggplant.
- And I don't like eggs without yolk. My friend died from this.
- Sounds like nonsense... By the way, why are you interested in something you don't like? It would be logical to ask what I love.
- We better not ask about this. Many of my friends died from this: booze, girls, money...
- Just like people.
№ 414712   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:42
The horse in the fog carried the ravings of a siva mare.
№ 412794   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 06:18
The situation with the American elections, with what is happening there, how everything was reflected in the spectrum - all the problems of the Western world, all the problems of that supposedly confrontation, this was also called confrontation - Russia and the West, in fact, this is not confrontation, but the policy that the collective West led by the United States led against Russia. And all this insanity, all this nonsense, forgive me, but it boiled and sore, and we can already say this - in relation to our country, which they allowed themselves, and sanctions against supposedly newcomers, and these endless pressures, and stories about that that the northern streams are not the streams that should be, but that there should be completely different streams, sanctions lists, etc. - this is all a screen, a myth, a chimera behind which they tried to hide the crisis of their own system.
Release Date: 17.01.2021
№ 411685   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2021 / 17:54
If you want to live in the palace, then you have to love to work. So, routine - you should become your home, because any achievement, any red carpet, flashes and "oh my God, you are so incomparable!" are built on ROUTINE. On STEPping all their "I don't want, not comfortable, boring, can't, oh idiots", and most importantly - on squeezing out a monkey. <... >
Wars are won not by a Hollywood moment of "suspense" over the map, with a long silence, heightened contrast and a skewed face of Brad Pitt: "I know they are coming." Not pathetic nonsense brings victory, but ROUTINE, long and hard work with human stupidity, when, despite all human factors, you persistently, day after day, month after month, solve the same problem - how to provide the army with portyanki. Yes, there is nothing sexy about it - in portyankas and porridge, but without them no battle was won, unlike the empty pathos, when "I know they are coming" murmured and a magical montage of TADAM - everything was resolved. Through a couple of shots with corpses (fast such, five seconds from the force) - victory, laurel wreath.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 411679   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2021 / 17:36
Everything is like a ghost, everything is like delirium.
№ 411350   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 03:27
My delirium, poetry and darkness.
№ 411211   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 22:42
After all, I live outside the times and rules -
Though on bumps, though through a dream and delirium,
What he saw - he glorified in verse,
And poems always lead to the light.
№ 408860   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 16:54
Mabel, listen. I have no doctorates, and I am not strong, and not tough, and I do not know how to materialize puppies. But one thing I know for sure, you are Mabel. And even if you like it here, you don't want to live in a fantasy world. You are afraid to grow up. And not really ashamed, I'm scared too. Yes, sometimes the reality is harsh, I will not lie. But it is better to pass the tests, and not hide from them. Especially if there is someone nearby who will help. After all, we did this before. I thought that it was you living in fantasies, but then! I was seriously going to stay here and become a Ford apprentice! Spend the whole youth locked in a basement, hugging test tubes! What nonsense is so nonsense! I don't know what the future holds, but whatever it is, know that we will always be together.
№ 408387   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:21
All this is fiction, fairy tale,
Unscealded nonsense...
Here's the theatrical mask
Kind and intelligent conversations.
№ 408291   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:26
Up to the corner along the wall, mom, dad - I'm sorry.
№ 407410   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 15:45
SHY APHORISMS
Virtues tend to ruin everything that evil puts into practice.
When more is needed than can be hidden, you have to tell less than you want to hear.
Our tragedy is that we cannot reconcile our capabilities with our needs.
Observing decency, we are left with nothing but our decency.
The first thing that comes to mind, the last thing that needs to be rushed to fulfill.
Sometimes you have to follow a non-existent trail.
Radish delirium is not sweeter, but the mouth is not empty.
Telling the truth is not safe even to yourself.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: It's so hard to please everyone, but most of all your own stupidity.
№ 405089   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2020 / 21:18
"It is certainly naive to think that Russia is not of interest to other countries! But, and to see in the usual raz-peace-dyaystvo (some conditional "Uncle Vasya from the fifth entrance") the hand of the State Department is also a uniform nonsense. This gives rise to manipulation, where you can dump your shoals on anyone and anything! Very convenient."
Quote Explanation: I arose with a man about the tragedy of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, but the person convinced me that "America and the State Department" was involved here! The argument that it's stupid to blame everything on the U.S. has been ignored. And it is useless to argue, although what am I, if this person periodically assures me of telegony, esotericism, astrology, water memory, material thoughts and linguo-historical nonsense (chudinovshchina, zadornovshchina, dragoonism), given all this - urapatriotism of norms and will come down, at least, you can find and prove clear arguments. But about reptilians on the moon is more difficult, especially when they are not there! It is impossible to prove the absence, but a person does not understand this.
№ 403307   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2020 / 14:45
Crazy, but addictive.
№ 401841   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 16:42