most [Theme] Page 4

Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
I forgot that some people live pretty well, while most of the rest eat their own shit for breakfast.
№ 447978   Added Viker 29-12-2022 / 09:42
- I didn't ask you about it! All of you don't care about me!
№ 446871   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 16:48
However, not everyone is given the opportunity to understand a thought that is deep and maximally meaningful: after all, this thought is written and expressed exclusively in the language of feelings, in which the vast majority of us, unfortunately, are completely illiterate.
№ 446716   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2022 / 20:18
This is especially true for people who find themselves in conditions where it is impossible not to slide down to committing a crime.
This is especially true for people who find themselves in...
№ 445154   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2022 / 03:36
Few are born brave; most become so through discipline and exercise.
№ 444937   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2022 / 19:15
Most of the psychological problems of children are a derivative of the internal problems of their parents.
Quote Explanation: The circle of education is a model of behavior and a life script that we inherit from our parents, and then successfully pass it on to our children. From childhood, the child begins to "absorb" the words and actions of those around him, trying on the appropriate beliefs and vision of the world. On which later, years later, it relies as the only possible truth.
№ 444697   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2022 / 23:09
Knowing that you know the truth is a luxury, it's cheaper to be convinced. But just to know the opposite, you just have to look at the majority.
№ 444170   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2022 / 06:57
The social strata of society is based solely on the lack of knowledge among people, as well as on their unwillingness to develop. Which, in turn, forms a vast layer (layer) of society that is easier to manage. That is why most people, heading further and further along the coils of the "spiral of silence", choose "escape from freedom" in favor of totalitarianism, allowing others to determine their destiny, social place and life itself.
Quote Explanation: Disclaimer. Attention! Everything written is a simple reflection of the author, in particular his fantasy, does not carry any appeals and under no circumstances can be considered a statement or truth.
№ 444030   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2022 / 01:51
Garm did not even speak vulgar Latin, but, like most dogs of that time, he knew how to use the rough common language to bully, show off and flatter. He bullied the beggars and passers-by, who happened to wander into a foreign land, boasted to other dogs, and flattered and sucked up to his master.
№ 443522   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 15:51
Time passed slowly then, and there were fewer people, so most of them were something remarkable.
№ 443521   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 15:48
He always knew that most men are able to drink much less alcohol than they think, most men inspire themselves that they have never seen such dashing revelers as they, they all try to convince the women they bring with them to night bars . In fact, there are very few men who truly know how to drink.
№ 442878   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 08:47
Most are so diligent in pursuing pleasure that they overtake it.
№ 442804   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 05:45
- As practice shows, love between adult children and their parents is much stronger at a distance.
Release Date: 09.10.2020
№ 442262   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2022 / 16:27
The earth is spinning so fast that most people are forever behind.
№ 442247   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2022 / 23:33