peace [Theme] Page 3

My spring, thank you for coming so brightly and swiftly, for being at the right time. Then, when the thirst in the depths of the soul of that new, bright and warm life reached its maximum. Thank you for letting me see the forest in the fresh haze of bird cherry leaves, thank you for the softness of the carpet of anemones, for the many-voiced bird choir. For a fresh gentle wind. For the sun Behind the bright stars is a narcissus in the young grass. For the smells of the earth in the garden. Thank you for the scatterings of spring saffron and for the opportunity to feel it in bright fragrant buns. For the opportunity to sit with freshly baked muffins and fragrant tea and watch the sunset rays play in the room. Smiling at the shadows from the swaying curtains. Live. Rejoice. Be silent.
№ 453138   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:54
Each person has his own peace, and each finds it himself.
№ 453061   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2023 / 17:57
Enslaved by her husband, children, family, home, she [a woman] experiences a heady sense of freedom, finding herself alone, with herself on a hillside, surrounded by nature; here she is not a wife, not a mother, not a housewife; she is human; she contemplates peace and tranquility and understands that she is a being endowed with consciousness and unlimited freedom. Before the secret water, before the peaks directed to the sky, male superiority fades; when she crosses heather-covered glades, plunges rivers into river water, she lives for herself, not for someone else. A woman who has managed to maintain independence in spite of bondage, and in Nature itself will passionately love her own freedom.
№ 451929   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2023 / 06:03
Lord our God, our young patriots, the idols of our hearts, go into battle - be with them! In our thoughts, together with them, we leave the peace and warmth of our dear hearths and go to smash our enemies. Lord our God, help us smash their soldiers to bloody shreds with shells; help us to litter their flowering fields with the lifeless corpses of their patriots; help us drown out the roar of the guns with the cries of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us with a hurricane of fire to raze their modest dwellings to the ground; help us to torment the hearts of their innocent widows with inconsolable grief; help us to deprive them of friends and shelter, so that they roam with their little children through the barren plains of their devastated country, in tatters, tormented by thirst and hunger, scorched by the sun in summer, trembling from the icy wind in winter, completely despairing, vainly begging you to open before them the doors of the grave so that they may find rest; for us who worship you, O Lord, crush their hopes to ashes, ruin their lives, prolong their woeful wanderings, make their steps heavier, sprinkle their path with tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! With love and faith, we pray for this to the one who is the source of love, a true friend and refuge for all those who suffer, who seek his help with a humble heart and a penitent soul. Amen.
№ 451834   Added Viker 15-03-2023 / 09:04
It is exercises that give strength to the mind, not rest.
№ 451600   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:25
I don't identify with anything in it.
№ 451114   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2023 / 12:48
Only one won!
№ 450766   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:05
Abshid - an obsolete word Resignation, retirement, veteranship with a pension.
Quote Explanation: Abshid - an obsolete word Resignation, transfer to the reserve, veteranship with a pension.
№ 450703   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 19:42
He is looking for peace ... And without one to sit - is it peace? Read the same game! Here you have to turn your head. This is not poetry for you!
№ 450501   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 10:36
If you don't want to, don't trust me.
№ 450176   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2023 / 15:33
To grieve a person with your mean act is like thunderbolt hitting a pole and frightening everyone around. Lightning does not care where to strike, whom to cause trouble - it can hit a window, a tree, and a person. So the egoist does not care who to offend and whose peace of mind to violate. Indifference to one's conscience and shame is ugly, low. In fact!
№ 450079   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:14
Dopamine receptors are worn out, your dreams, goals in life have lost their meaning, but you are always trying to find, remember what gave you peace, aspiration, happiness, dopamine.
№ 449948   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:45
without you I'm lost in sight
№ 448016   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2022 / 10:51
I will not forget all the phrases I said, I'm sorry, but I'm sick of you.
№ 447633   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2022 / 03:24