jealousy [Theme] Page 4

Maybe it is, but I am sure: there are no people who do not experience despair at times. However, it recedes, only one has to accept that life is impossible without sorrows, losses, and that they are transient.
№ 414551   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:15
- Some consider the lack of jealousy to be a good trait.
- Unless it borders on indifference.
№ 413109   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 22:48
- I'm not jealous. I don’t have time for that.
№ 412363   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 02:33
Jealousy is the baseness of the apogee.
Revenge is sweeter without debt.
№ 412084   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 03:45
Comment

And your lips are pitiful, warm grace.
№ 411543   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 01:18
And the realization that there is nothing I can do about it.
№ 411040   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 16:36
For example, I have a friend who is devoid of almost all basic human emotions. She's always terribly happy, always having fun no matter what she does, but only because she just doesn't know any more emotions. And as a result, she can hardly understand why other people are sad or angry.
There is only one way in which it is able to perceive the world. In principle, it is not able to distinguish the true paradise from the paradise of the lost.
- And I'm the same. No, I'm much worse. I am not able to understand someone else's pain, even in the smallest way. Why? Because I myself cannot adequately perceive my own feeling of "pain" and "suffering." Thoughts of death don't bother me at all. Not that I want to die, but my desire to resist death is abnormally weak. And all this leads to what I voiced. There are many "blocks" that prevent people from killing each other. One of the most vital is thoughts like, "Oooh, it's probably hurting" or "Buddy, I feel sorry for this guy." Isn't it? That's right. For example, I'm sure you've ever felt the urge to hurt someone before, right? But you probably didn't immediately knock the crap out of it and so on, right?
- Mm. I've never beaten anyone before.
- But I bet you wanted that, right?
She didn't respond. And that was the best confirmation that she was able to give. But it's not a crime. No one can live their lives without ever experiencing dislike for someone, even if they live in paradise.
- I think I'm actually talking about the ability to experience empathy.
You understand the feelings of the other person, you feel mercy for him and act mercifully. And, of course, that's not always a good thing. Jealousy and anger also grow out of empathy. Understanding other people's emotions. This is both a virtue and a disadvantage.
" But let's not get into philosophical arguments about losses and gains, - I continued. - The bottom line is that I do not have all these "blocks". I, in principle, do not enter into other people's emotions. As a result, I have to restrain myself. And it's incredibly excruciating. It's not even funny. But, by some miracle, I manage to restrain my own demons.
It's a bit audacious to keep living, hiding such a monster inside of you.
- I-kun...
- Now I can reach my limit at any time. And so I can't forgive the killer. How can I do this? The very existence of the killers is disgusting. Disgusting. I hate all the killers with all my heart. With all the strength of the soul. I think I'd like to crush them all.
"Just kidding, I don't think so at all," I said.
№ 410156   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 00:54
Only doubts took root in his soul. Sometimes their sprouts rose to his eyes and temporarily removed the veil of love from them. And then he looked differently at many things. This is how people are arranged that they believe what they want to believe. Knowing their desires, it is so easy to deceive them. But when the voice of reason awakens in them, they see the world differently, noticing what they have not seen before. But not everyone has the firmness to cling to the truth, many prefer to plunge into a coma of lies again.
№ 410057   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 18:42
Jealousy is an unreliable guarantee of love!
№ 409353   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:24
Almost all of us have a clouded mind with our own ideas about good and evil, certain expectations. Take love, for example: many want to find a soul mate and create a deep connection with this person. This instinct, this ancient need sometimes forces us to blindly throw ourselves into our arms, hoping that the search is safely completed and that we can taste the fruits of our personal paradise. However, in the end, many realize that they took wishful thinking and are disappointed in love. They begin to accuse anyone, but not their haste and promiscuity. In a way, this embitters them. But such people are even more dangerous for those couples who, having overcome countless trials, were able to become happy: these bitter subjects, perhaps unconsciously, are trying to fog up the relationship, to bring discord, so that in the end, carefully hiding gloating and pleasure, declare that all love affairs are just an excuse not to pay for sex. Understand? Someone else's envy tries to separate those who are truly satisfied with marriage. Demons first of all try to plow souls sown with the seeds of love and happiness, they are irritated by smiles and joyful laughter. To erase peace from someone else's face, to put a stamp and anger - this is a valuable victory for them. Therefore, never dwell on your personal life with those who have experienced the sorrows of love. Especially don't tell if you're really happy. You can provoke envy, jealousy and a desire to prove to you that you are wrong and there is no love. They will start bombarding your relationship. And even the most impregnable fortress will sooner or later crack from a constant siege.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409157   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 20:24
However, without jealousy, both love and hate are not viable. More precisely, they are capable of living, but life is not without emotions. And not death. Don't get it, something like that. There are too many “not” particles because.
№ 408731   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 22:48
- I'm never jealous. This is not true.
Quote Explanation: Magnus is jealous
№ 408550   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 22:27
Love is boundless trust and devotion, and jealousy is constant control, phone calls and correspondence in instant messengers.
№ 407385   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 03:18
But only I am at a loss. I have not heard that love could ignite from jealousy. Jealousy will be born from love.
№ 406834   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 00:21
Jealousy develops anger!
№ 406732   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2020 / 01:45