scientists [Theme] Page 2

It is the duty of a scientist to prevent the use of scientific discoveries for the evil of mankind.
№ 419862   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 23:48
Language is a system of verbal signs through which people can understand each other without prior agreement, while terminology is only understood when the one who writes or speaks and the one who reads or listens have personally agreed on the meaning of the signs. Therefore, I call it a pseudo-language and say that a scientist is forced to start by translating his own thoughts. This is Volapük, Esperanto, adopted as a result of the deliberate agreement of those who develop this discipline. That's why these books are easy to translate from one language to another. In fact, such books in all countries are already almost entirely written in the same language.
Quote Explanation: Esperanto is the most widespread artificial language, created in 1887 by the Warsaw ophthalmologist Lazar (Ludwik) Markovich Zamenhof.
№ 418862   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2021 / 11:18
- Our scientists insist that the risk remains.
- People take risks even crossing the road. This option is the last hope for the preservation of life on earth.
№ 418749   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 08:18
This is our meaning.
Quote Explanation: Mayuri Kurotsuchi drugged Inaba Kageroza by disrupting his thought process.
№ 417829   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 01:45
Personal diary. Encryption Protocol: Deandi Alpha-TR43... However, it is hardly needed. Ah, to hell with encryption! Let's live a dangerous life.
According to the annals, the Commandment was first sounded shortly after the appearance of the Jennerite Empire in its current incarnation. It put the survival of our species above all else. Some scholars believe that when the Commandment became something of a state motto, the empire lost its way, and as a result, Lothar Rendain came to power.
I am pleased to report that today's victory corrected the mistake made by our ancestors. When the smoke clears and we jennerites learn the lesson, I hope it will be time to forget the Commandment once and for all.
"To the end. At any cost." These words are taught to us from birth. But those of us who survived the War for Solus know that there is a price that cannot be paid. Some debts will haunt us for the rest of our unnaturally long lives. We must now find new words that will guide us and our allies.
I would suggest "Live together, die alone," but I accept other options.
Rendein is no more, as is our beloved Empress Lenora. And even though we are left without a helmsman in this new era, one thing is clear: we must follow this path together, as guardians of the Last Star. Like sentries in darkness.
Children of the Commandment, our war is not over yet. If we're lucky, it's never going to end.
№ 412390   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:54
Many people know a lot, everything - nobody.
№ 411323   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 02:06
Linen clothes have an amazing property - where they are, they always smell fresh. Scientists say that flax protects human health. Anyone who sleeps on a rough linen sheet, wears a linen shirt on his body, wipes himself with a linen towel - almost never gets a cold.
№ 408798   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 19:42
Since the reign of Peter the Great, foreign scientists, military, diplomats, artists faithfully served the Russian monarchy. There were many immigrants from Germany among them. Their descendants settled in Russia, preserving the language and some traditions that underwent changes over time in the Russian manner, and as a result became often even more Russian than the indigenous people. What can I say, it came to the point that the Russian autocrats could rightly be called Germans. The establishment of family ties between the dynasties began with the marriage of the parents of Peter III - Tsarevna Anna Petrovna and Duke of Holstein-Gottorp Karl Friedrich. After that, the process became irreversible, and two centuries later the Romanovs already had a dominant percentage of German blood.
№ 407115   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:36
In particular, scientists have found that musically developed children have an advantage in cases where it is necessary to make out speech among noise.
№ 406403   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 15:45
Scientists do not believe anything without serious evidence.
№ 404914   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2020 / 15:18
At the birth of new religions, wise and learned people usually consider the question [of the miracles associated with them] too insignificant to merit their attention or consideration; and later, when they would willingly open a deception in order to dissuade the erring crowd, it turns out that the time has already passed, documents and witnesses who could clarify the case have died irrevocably; they have no means of exposure other than those that must be extracted from the testimony of the witnesses themselves; but, although these means always satisfy intelligent and educated people, they are usually too subtle for understanding the crowd.
№ 403800   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 09:39
Scientists and athletes are scratching their heads in different ways
№ 403031   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 00:39
- A chronicle of Wessex. It will be noted for my Board. From the moment of the death of my brother up to these days. A kind of song, which is not of uhtred of bebbanburg.
- People will remember my deeds.
- But they die as we all do. And these pages will remain. Noting the act of ink on paper - we make it eternal.
- Until they don't burn.
- They need to keep it, right. When, centuries later, scientists and people will read and reread written, they are Alfred, they know nothing about Lord Utrade. About your loyalty, wisdom, courage, bravery and audacity. Why are you here? <...> That you would tell me, I can still listen to?
- First of all, I would say that wouldn't kill you. Even holding a knife to the throat, I would not take away your life. I would love to beat you, but never would the one who killed Alfred, king of the Saxons.
- If you kill me, you deserve a place on these pages.
- That's a legacy I don't need. I have earned them their place, but each of us is the hero of his songs. My absence is clear.
- There will not be indicated that Uhtred was a mainstay of Alfred. And a lot of times. But I know what it is.
Thank you, my Lord.
- Do you believe that I can take away your life? You are the criminal. Then it will be written that Alfred, even if weak and sick, was able to find the strength to slay the warrior of uhtred of Ragnarson.
- This will not happen.
- I don't have the will?
- We are connected. You can't kill me, just like I can't kill you.
№ 401821   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 15:42
Yeah I ignorance since
See other scientists I focus.
№ 400896   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 20:54
Levitova "Rule forty-eight" was formulated simply, "All scientists are blind."
№ 400090   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 02:21