purity [Theme] Page 3

Mental purity, the absence of any unkind feelings certainly contribute to the extension of youth. Most beautiful women first of all ages face.
№ 400053   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:30
Look for purity. Do not look thin and dirty about anyone... don't stop bad thoughts... Lies run... to tell the Truth, never fear, only with prayer and first ask the blessing of the Lord.
№ 399401   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 12:12
I beg of you, angel baby,
Visit goodbye again
And cry with you at the grave,
Where lies our love!
As a fine piece of funerary!
It is the purity of this world!
Like a flower, isthmuses in the heat
And drooping over a moisture mirror
Like in dreams of a bright past -
Pale young brow
So she wilts sadly.
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Nicholas Bakhtin.
№ 397525   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 14:24
Oh, Yes, poet, I will call you who you are!
Wave in the flow of a powerful tide,
When plain water is quick to anger,
But the pearls at the bottom it clean.
№ 397146   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:57
Childhood is the purest source of water.
№ 394736   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:45
If we need amendments to the Constitution that the story was honest, then prior to amendment the history of Russia was unfair. Instead of the amendments on the protection of the purity of history and Russian language, more honest to just say in the Constitution about the presence of hostile capitalist encirclement.
№ 394578   Added petrashevgant 13-05-2020 / 09:32
Spoken thought, as we know, loses something of his sincerity, authenticity and purity.
№ 392216   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:12
And the monk Varlaam? This is truly the figure of a curious, deep, Russian. Such a man lived in the era of Ivan the terrible. Gains somewhere in the North. He served as a priest in a small temple. His name was at that time Vasily. Mentioned his hot temper, the purity of the faith, fearlessness in spiritual work. Since the ascetic is strong, it means that the devil does not sleep. Fought a young priest to idolatry by local fishermen. The devil could not stand, and left, promising to avenge the ascetic. Compelled it to Basil that his wife committed the sin of adultery. Like Vasily it with my own eyes saw. Decided to "chastise" mother, to do religious rites. And during the ceremony - whether by accident, not by chance you? - priestly thrust a spear that the Holy communion in the altar is prepared, in the heart of his beloved wife. Whether the devil so cleverly played their parts, whether the jealousy in the young priest leaped, but the mother was not to blame.
Buried the body of his wife in the churchyard. He went to the Confessor to the monastery. The Abbot gave him a new name Barlaam and put a strange penance. Ordered to dig up the body, to sit in a boat and drive it along the coast of the Barents and White seas. And to fast, to pray until, until the body of his wife will not rot. Three years Varlaam obediently executed the orders of the Abbot, suffered hunger and cold, and prayed, lamented. The day came, when the monk was forgiven. Sent in such cases special signs. In a narrow water Strait, which is due to marine worms were dying ships and people, Varlaam was able to hold the boat. "Drill ship" retreated from those places, and that was evidence of forgiveness. The miracle was performed.
I do not consider this story a fairy tale. In allegorical form the history of this repentance, which changes the human soul as a matrix.
From the point of view of psychology, much is clear: the person who commits a sin, feels a strong physical impact. The stronger the sin, the deeper the wound. If the wound is not treated by repentance, and be drawn into the nostrils the powder, or pour a wine pain, sin for a time ceases to be felt. But the wound is not tightened, it bleeds. There are deep feelings of sin, strong remorse that causes a person to change substantially. He can not be the same. This is not for everyone.

Explanation of the quote:

Thinking of the nature of repentance.
from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Quote Explanation: Reflection on the nature of repentance. from the story "Psychology and Psychopath".
№ 391974   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:24
You white dove in a black flock of rooks, so they peck you. White, clean your insulting them.
№ 391496   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 16:27
Better a messy house than a clean hell.
№ 391219   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 18:42
Purity is priceless, cleaning products are not free.
№ 391084   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 22:45
To the pure all things are pure.
№ 390856   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 08:57
Everything above the waist, wash the cook, the lower the cleaner.
№ 385130   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:10
Getting lost is not terrible, if the path in your heart clean. Your future could be like this starry sky.
Quote Explanation: Unknown Image (Unknown Imagination)
№ 384784   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:40
My armor is contempt, my shield is disgust my sword is hatred. The name of the Emperor, no mercy! Purity through rage, pride through hatred, and let the fire inside you lit all around!
№ 383955   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2019 / 09:26