chest [Theme] Page 5

In the coming happiness, dig out the touch.
Quote Explanation: 1915
№ 412477   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:27
And soared into the sky
fireworks of facts
one is more monstrous than the other.
Again,
chest exposing charges,
sailing in the springs,
making his way in winter,
army after army.
row by row
flood miles of land.
Quote Explanation: 1915
№ 412472   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:12
As the ocean changes color,
When in a heaped cloud
Suddenly, a flashing light flashes, -
So the heart under the storm of singing
Changes the system, afraid to breathe,
And the blood rushes into the lanites,
And tears of happiness suffocate the chest,
Before the appearance of Carmencitha.
Quote Explanation: March 4, 1914
№ 411427   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 23:12
How the poet loved you.
№ 409526   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 11:15
A satisfied baby sucks, an angry and potentially depressed baby bites, a hungry and potentially schizoid baby wants to swallow the breast.
№ 409355   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:30
- It seems to me that for me it is already crumbling. Let's go to.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408493   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:36
Fight for branches and beat yourself in the chest.
№ 407058   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:45
They used tear gas, the first time gas had been used against students. You have no idea how this crap works: a person suffocates, turns him inside out, it seems that your eyes have been burned out. Clespes the chest, cramps all over the body. Those who were in the forefront, then had severe complications.
№ 406016   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:21
Do as you see fit, Tadek. But remember that in our time in all European countries, mature people think the same way as I do, and their sons throw themselves under bullets in order to have the pleasure of writing on the walls of the restroom: "Long live freedom!" In every country, old people defend their nation. They are smarter. The most important thing is not a flag, not a border or a government, but flesh and blood, sweat and mother's breast. Remember, the dead don't sing "Jeszcze Polska nie zginiela *!"
Quote Explanation: *Polish National Anthem
№ 404394   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:12
I'm jealous. But when a woman with a fifth breast size passes by, I myself say to my man: "Wow, look what boobs!" Because I understand: one way or another he will stare at her breasts, so let it be like my initiative to organize this viewing. A sort of titty indulgence. Like this is my gift to my man. Like, look now, but it's like for the New Year for you.
№ 404093   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 08:03
Not only the happiness of a husband's life depends on his wife, but also the development and growth of his character. A good wife is a blessing of Heaven, the best gift for a husband, his angel and a source of innumerable blessings: her voice for him is the sweetest music, her smile sanctifies his day, her kiss is the guardian of his loyalty, her hands are the balm of his health and all his life , her hard work is the guarantee of his well-being, her frugality is his most reliable manager, her lips are his best advisor, her breasts are the softest pillow on which all worries are forgotten, and her prayers are his advocate before the Lord.
№ 403881   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 13:42
Why in cherry Dorak half of the innkeepers were painted on the signs of all kinds of sheep, lambs and sheep, Marcel never understood. It seemed silly even in the late autumn, and when the gardens bloomed... The road was swept by a warm gentle blizzard, on both sides there were living white and pink clouds, in which it selflessly sang, chirped and chirped. Marcel himself also felt like a complete Cat. I wanted to uncontrollably twist the non-existent tail, rush in circles among the blooming cherries, from an excess of feeling rushing to the chest of all good people with a firm intention to immediately lick. <... >
The gardens parted, gallantly passing a cheerful river, behind which meadows stretched, but the viscount's sleeves and the mane of his horse were still decorated with white petals for a long time. "Warm snow of past happiness".
Quote Explanation: Cat — name dog.
№ 403808   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 10:03
The meeting is random - thunder and hail!
"What's your name? Patronymic?"
Someone's tragedy is hell.
Mine is loneliness.
Autumn took me by surprise
You are my last chance.
Someone's religion is God.
Mine is faith in us.
Give me a hand and lie on my chest.
Tell all your dreams.
Each traveler is looking for his own way,
Mine, of course,
You will.
№ 403423   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2020 / 22:48
Shcherbakov: If you consider the time that you have in the back Boobs, I think the T-34 you titjob Tr*khnut.
Shpak: It's not sports.
Shcherbakov: No sports, but I really wanted to guess.
Quote Explanation: Alexander Shpak — guest show on YouTube "What happened next", the Moldovan weightlifter, who put implants in the Breasts and ass.
№ 402504   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 20:54
Magic - earth. It is constant. The land can be carried from place to place, to throw into the sea, but it is less in the world. She'll just be in a different place. The amount of magic in the world consistently. Magic - fire. It's dangerous. By the fire to keep warm, to cook food. But behind him not to follow, as the house will turn to ashes, and the forest will destroy the fire. Magic can kill.
Magic - water. Its threads it permeates the whole world. Sometimes the water is easy to reach, sometimes almost impossible, but it does not change anything.
On dead stone falling rain. And deep in the earth can be hidden water mine. Magic is everywhere.
Magic - air. It is free. It is impossible to inhale and not exhale. It is impossible to gain a deep breath more than you do allows your body. Long training sessions will help, but the essence will not change.
And finally... the Magic alien people. Any person have to pay for it. Creatures born of magic, including you, it's not necessary. This is unlike some envy, many fear escalating into aggression. Magic is not for everyone.
№ 402395   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:39