attempt [Theme] Page 3

Sometimes people live as if they have been given a trial demo of life... As if by clicking the mouse, you can retouch everything to the first level, return to your five years and with an understanding of how everything is arranged to start a new life. But each of us has only one attempt to become happy... And this attempt goes to what each of us is doing today...
№ 420286   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:09
The book of one of the most famous American political scientists, the editor-in-chief of the weekly Neesweek international Fareed Zakaria is an attempt to prepare the reader for a political structure of the world in which the United States of America will not be an unconditional hegemon. This is a world in which the "exaltation of the rest of humanity" takes place. Zakaria shows that such a world can be represented as the result of the development of modern society.
№ 420158   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 08:54
In the mornings, I like to be God's helper. I open the window and crumble the white bread to the pigeons. Probably, in the same way, someone from above sent "heavenly manna" to tired travelers. We don't know much. After all, the pigeons did not think to raise their heads and see me peeking out of the window on the fifth floor. They began to peck, grumbled about miracle and faith. Man, unlike all other representatives of the planet, in addition to the soul, is given a spirit, so only when the meaning of life is found, we realize the meaning of the word "happiness". And it is not male or female, young or mature, permanent or rare. It's just accepting the world in yourself. I don't go to church because it's built by human hands and influenced by political views. I don't visit the now fashionable psychoanalysts because they nod back, speak in a basic way, but can't hear the quiet crying of my soul. I do not beat the thresholds of clairvoyants and priests, because I have nothing to predict and nothing to forgive me for. It is said that if you have found peace and accepted yourself, then you have nothing else to look for. Yes, what is there to reason, the man is just an attempt to be...
№ 420031   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:24
I have my own graveyard of failed attempts. There are many tombstones, and somewhere in the depths are full of freshly dug graves that are waiting for something to be in them. But I do my best to keep them empty.
№ 419656   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 17:09
10. Fall in love, and only then will you receive the right to ruthlessness.
Quote Explanation: Essay "Ten Rules of a Novelist."
№ 419322   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2021 / 11:39
find,
№ 417511   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 09:42
Do you think this is a domestic assassination attempt? An attempt at ordinary murder, which every day in Russia a saint is accomplished? No, my dear, this is a ritual act. The rite is religious. Sacrifice to a creature dark, evil and envious.
- To whom? Komissarov flinched.
- There is one beast, - Pavel Matveevich strained.
- Wolf mental? - Vasily Khristoforovich said and he himself did not understand how these two words developed in his head.
- How do you know? - Legkobytov was alerted and looked suspiciously at his interlocutor.
- He said.
- About the mental wolf? The hunter asked greedily. - And what did he tell you?
- He said that every sin and all virtue begins with thought, and one must be able to distinguish between thoughts and premonitions, which of them are from God and which are from a demon.
- How's that?
- And for this you need to think every morning and every evening with prayer to clean like teeth with tooth powder.
Quote Explanation: Deacon Ilya Maslov (25/12/2015)
№ 417350   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 01:09
Before God's supreme truth, every self-made truth is a lie, and trying to impose this lie on others is a crime.
№ 416294   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 12:27
- You are a philosopher, you and cards in your hands (remark by Vladimir Solovyov)
- No, I'm simpler. As for the idea, the project. The project is needed. Looking beyond the horizon is seriously motivating. But I am sure that the kingdom of God on earth cannot be built a) without God b) not because the economy is not so organized, but because such a person. Ignoring the real being of human nature and the illusion that supposedly human nature can be completely corrected through education, such ideas always lead to problems. The idea should be over the horizon, but - what idea? The project should have a moral goal-setting, an attempt to find a combination of traditional values and technical progress is needed. The economy should be a form of organization of the life of society, to ensure the development of society.
Release Date: 01.04.2021
№ 416260   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 17:09
Well, the attempt is not torture, I always knew that we were not real friends, don't tell other sans, okay?
Quote Explanation: Appears if you first spare Sansa, then go to the mercy again and hit
№ 416251   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 16:42
In the very first sentence of "The World as Will and Representation" Schopenhauer declares that for "every living and knowing being" the truth "the world is my representation" is valid (1, 18). In its general form, it is almost self-evident. Indeed, trying to imagine an unimaginable world leads to contradiction. In any view, you can select the represented, or object, and the representing - the subject. Schopenhauer believes that the great mistake of the previous philosophy was the desire to establish a subordination between subject and object. Materialists wanted to deduce the subject from the object, idealists like Fichte, the object from the subject. In reality, subject and object are correlative to each other.
№ 414728   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:44
I wonder what the word "be friends" means? Where the hell are these friends coming from? Maybe people become friends at lunch together? Or after a trip to onsen? The more I think about it, the less I understand. Is that something complicated? More thoughts need to be made.
Trying to make friends is stressful and very tiring. For starters, should I try to make friends with someone? Moreover, doesn't friendship form itself over time?
№ 414672   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:35
Poems are an attempt to make your joy, pain or thought perfect.
№ 414511   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:12
Mistakes can be forgiven when a person at least tried to correct what he did.
№ 413888   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 03:06
The third layer of the crisis is the armed forces. As a result of the previous layers of the crisis, this power will go bankrupt. This raises the question of America's real military strength. As long as there are illusions that aircraft carriers and marine bombs can solve any problem, even the collapsed dollar, they will not move on to anything new. When they understand that the military force is incapacitated, the question will arise of what to do next.
Release Date: 20.01.2021
№ 411862   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 21:33