attempt [Theme] Page 4

As long as we ignore that a rule is an attempt to express or illustrate some value of our daily lives, there is a great risk that we will perceive it as an unfortunate compulsion.
№ 411262   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 19:18
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISMS - 49
• Truth is difficult - it is lonely and unloved, but the only pure and unique!
• Everything that God has given us from birth is very often not appreciated by us!
• It is inappropriate to convince others of what you have not experienced!
• Ellipsis - a flawed attempt to exhaust the soul!
• We often don't notice that we've become different – especially when we've gotten worse!
• If you have doubts - spit on everything without regret!
• It's hard to lose your head - since there was never one!
• Not everyone is destined to accept the truth!
• A wise man and life is differently arranged!
• I want to burn from love - but I do not want to burn to thaws!
• It's not that life passes, but that it is wasted!
• Who changed his father's surname and Vera - he will sell the Motherland without a trace!
• A dignified death - must be earned!
• A strong hug - even spread wings are not a hindrance!
• Oppressive thoughts - will not lead to good!
• People often get sick from laziness and greed - even more often from their stupidity!
• If the music does not evoke emotions - it's just echoes of emptiness!
• To remain incomprehensible - that's the true drama!
• If I am silent it does not mean that I do not hear you - it is enough that I see you!
• Years take their own, and I don't know what they take!
• Mercy and kindness - the world of the savior!
• I do not tolerate arrogance in people, and simplicity is even more whipped!
• Deceiving ourselves - we give birth to The Loser and the Sucker!
№ 410356   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:21
As a friend of mine subtly remarked, "All relationships are glass." Some see in this only a pessimistic subtext, suggestive of the fragility of the relationship. However, others will catch the wisdom: broken glass can be melted and try to create a masterpiece. We're all glass blowing to some extent. And this is a dangerous profession, because at any moment the hot glass can burst, leaving a deep burn. But in addition to anxiety about this, there are other related complications: sometimes the product goes crooked and oblique and then you need to throw the rejected vase into the fire, and then again dial molten glass on the tip of the tube, blow out the bubble and begin to form it ... This is painstaking and exhausting work, requiring incredible patience, in which both people should be involved, because in a relationship only one person can not try to correct the cracked vase, from which love rapidly escapes. However, it often happens that the broken product remains lying on the floor: neither he nor she has the desire to throw his relationship - his pride, fear, resentment - into the fire in order to try to form another vase from the resulting hot extract. And it also happens that the second attempt is unsuccessful... Try again? Or is it just not "blowing"? What is more correct - everyone personally decides for himself ...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409144   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:45
Tolerance is an attempt to resuscitate the dead.
№ 409052   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 01:00
Not true is an attempt to pass off a copy as the original.
№ 408945   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 17:09
Humanism as a social phenomenon (that is, humanistic organizations and movements) cannot turn into a political party or ideology, since by doing so it betrays itself as a worldview, loses its privacy, personality, humanity and universalism. If humanism becomes a political program or ideology, then it turns from a goal into a means of struggle for power, which, by definition, cannot be the power of one and all. It necessarily has its own bosses and subordinates, leaders and executors ... Any attempt to turn a humanistic movement or organization into a political party or ideology is doomed to failure, to perversion of humanistic ideals and real social functions of humanism. All this does not diminish, but on the contrary, enhances the significance of the political component of humanism ... The spiritual core of humanism as a social force, as a collective worldview should be a moral social force. Its general political task is to humanize the political consciousness of a citizen, the practice of political parties and the state.
№ 408875   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:39
You can curse the darkness all your life, or you can light a small candle.
№ 408692   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 05:48
No? It is easy to blame circumstances, society, and more, but this is not true. Trick. An attempt to remove the guilt from the soul for his breakdown, to justify himself to himself, no more. At some point, people stop resisting, pulling their hand away from a bottle or bag of drugs, and in fact turn into observers, only this happens to them. And it is their choice not to resist.
№ 408667   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:33
- It seems to me that for me it is already crumbling. Let's go to.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408493   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:36
Trying to cope with grief without having answers is like trying to take a photo of the whole world while inside it.
№ 408438   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 16:51
And the truth is the sun, which is much brighter than the street lamps.
№ 408415   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 15:45
Failure is a great chance. If you don’t face failure, you cannot invent new things.
Quote Explanation: There are no victories without defeat)
№ 406886   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 15:12
Biography in general is never the ultimate truth, it is always just an attempt to get closer to it.
№ 405725   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 03:15
An attempt to escape from oneself, even into an illusory world, for many is a voluntary retreat.
№ 404268   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 04:51
When a person finds Christ, he finds himself, the real one. The real "I" peeks out from under the cortex, which is wrapped in a person. Finding yourself is a good thing: to reveal your hidden talents, your vocations and opportunities, to grow your personality.
In general, the theory of personal growth is a stolen idea from Christianity. Christianity is, in fact, the path of personal growth. Only not of isolated growth, but of growth in the community, in the Church, in union, in Eucharistic closeness with other people, in a prayerful bundle with God.
Personal growth in the understanding of modern psychology is holiness without God. An attempt to reveal your talents and talents, to achieve success and significance, to acquire some bright skills, in a word, to enter a state where you yourself are a little god. At least, there is a danger of reaching such a state: yes, I love myself like this, I like what is happening to me, I have blossomed in general, I am now doing something so powerful, everything around me is spinning, everything is moving - I succeed, I can! This is "be like gods" - what the devil offered to man in paradise. Eat - and be like gods.
But Christ also spoke, and in the psalms it is written: "I said: You are gods." What's the difference? That there was deception; do as I say, and be like gods. And the Lord here says real things: "You are gods," you are created in the image and likeness of God. You have the possibility of self-realization, in which you will go higher and higher, grow in the fullness laid down in you by God. And there is no need to quarrel with Him, on the contrary, in God you will find a source of strength and movement.
And the wrong option is when you will develop your talents and abilities and more and more narcissistic and Satan from the secret pride that you are good, you do so much, you are the best. For all the external similarities, these are diametrically opposed practices.
№ 404208   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:57