behavior [Theme] Page 5

As far as women are concerned, this "infidelity" statistic seems even more dangerous than in the case of men, in whom such behavior is associated with their very nature, subject to the amount of testosterone in the blood. And women, cheating, are much less likely to be “drugged” with a new, unknown penis. Usually in this case, there is a search for the lost male interest. And it comes from the brain.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity. Here, the author provides statistical data on this topic.
№ 435517   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:42
When we accept our child's temperament as a fact of life, it becomes much easier to understand and deal with their behavior.
№ 434348   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:39
Healing comes through repetition.
№ 432895   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 01:48
An endless circle on the eating disorders carousel: Peach mocks Annika's body, Annika sticks her Peach forms in her face. But when the defense falls - [Annika] is on the verge of hysteria.
№ 431681   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2021 / 20:03
glad. Now you have to look for a new option ...
Quote Explanation: Christina fantasizes about what her life would be like if she were Angelica Vershinina.
№ 431514   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2021 / 23:39
- Well, how is that? I will eat everything, yell at others for no reason and assume that I am the only one enduring such torment.
№ 431512   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2021 / 23:33
Self-control is the ability of a person, based on appropriate knowledge and a sense of responsibility, to manage thoughts, allowing you to control emotions, actions and behavior.
№ 431086   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2021 / 18:21
I cannot influence the behavior of others, but I can control myself.
№ 430831   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 17:48
Well, if these are serious politicians, then they probably need to get additional education - both in the history of Russia and in international law in general.
Release Date: 10.10.2021
№ 430557   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 13:39
When you are young, others think you don’t know anything.
№ 430033   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:39
We are all different, but we expect the same behavior from each other.
№ 428086   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:54
In very many cases, people's behavior seems ridiculous only because the reasons for it, quite reasonable and solid, are hidden from others.
№ 427826   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:56
There are people whose all virtues are based on the ability to speak appropriately and do stupid things; if they changed their behavior, everything would be ruined.
№ 427825   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:56
Frankly, I am very receptive to the word. The word for me is the beginning, it is the end of everything. Speech turns are like a litmus test that works flawlessly. I can, by the expression that a person used, determine whether he is mine or not. It doesn't matter to me what a person wears, it matters to me what he "carries". Back in school, I was instilled with the idea that the level of culture directly depends on the culture of speech. This is a difficult philosophical question, what comes first - a word or a thought. There is a very fine line here, but it is not for nothing that it is said: "In the beginning there was the Word ..." And the culture of speech, as Joseph Brodsky correctly noted, is what distinguishes people from the animal world. Thinking about WHAT we say and HOW will in many ways change our behavior and actions.
№ 426898   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 12:42
"We are social beings who cannot completely ignore someone else's opinion of us." Of course, this behavior has evolved in the process of evolution. During the Paleolithic, it was necessary to maintain its status among other members of the tribe, as survival depended on it. In the twenty-first century, technology has used this ancient need to create lucrative behavioral dependencies. Let's take a look at the social media response button, which is closely related to the issue of recognition. If a lot of people click on the heart icon under your Instagram photo, you'll feel like you've hit your tribe, something that each of us instinctively craves. Of course, the flip side of this evolutionary factor is anxiety that occurs in the absence of a positive reaction. For the Paleolithic brain, this is a serious problem - and thus you get into the habit of constantly checking "important" information on the phone.

Explanation of the quote:

Perhaps for the same reason I am in the business of putting up citations on this site.
If the owners of the site eliminate the "like" button, the audience will decrease. Unambiguously
Quote Explanation: like audience will decrease. Unambiguously
№ 426256   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 02:03