behavior [Theme] Page 6

"We are social beings who cannot completely ignore someone else's opinion of us." Of course, this behavior has evolved in the process of evolution. During the Paleolithic, it was necessary to maintain its status among other members of the tribe, as survival depended on it. In the twenty-first century, technology has used this ancient need to create lucrative behavioral dependencies. Let's take a look at the social media response button, which is closely related to the issue of recognition. If a lot of people click on the heart icon under your Instagram photo, you'll feel like you've hit your tribe, something that each of us instinctively craves. Of course, the flip side of this evolutionary factor is anxiety that occurs in the absence of a positive reaction. For the Paleolithic brain, this is a serious problem - and thus you get into the habit of constantly checking "important" information on the phone.

Explanation of the quote:

Perhaps for the same reason I am in the business of putting up citations on this site.
If the owners of the site eliminate the "like" button, the audience will decrease. Unambiguously
Quote Explanation: like audience will decrease. Unambiguously
№ 426256   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 02:03
People live with an eye on those around them, they answer the same way to children's questions, and the behavior of children is different.
№ 425318   Added petrashevgant 13-08-2021 / 00:05
But why can't anyone see? Why does no one notice the superficial behavior, false childish innocence, coldness and its unnerving ability to turn emotionlessness into the widest smile in a millisecond?
№ 425201   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 08:42
My youth is the youth of a genius. I lived and acted in such a way that only great deeds can justify my behavior.
№ 425065   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 04:21
No political alchemy will get golden behavior from lead instincts.
№ 425045   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:15
He was only eight years older than her, although at times it seemed to her that there was a whole chasm between them. However, as he put up with her stubbornness and thirst for adventure, so she forgave him such behavior.
№ 424472   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 02:09
Alive and bad that behavior is difficult to predict. They are unpredictable, disobedicious, capricious. For many years he tried to comprehend living people, men of women, but he never succeeded.
They constantly confused him. They laughed when he spoke seriously and didn't react when he tried to joke. Their reactions were always not what he expected. These living people constantly upset him, and sometimes even frightened him.
And they constantly underestimated him. Men did not respect, women did not pay attention to him at all. No one listened when he spoke, no one understood how important he was.
№ 424264   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 21:48
- Even becoming wiser with the power of darkness... I still can't understand the behavior of a fool.
- Don't call me a fool! I watch educational programs every day!
№ 423886   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:07
Any changes and new results in our lives occur only when we begin to change our behavior and take the necessary actions. So we break the mold from the established beliefs and begin to act differently.
№ 423252   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:33
I believe that sexual behavior is the bearer of certain meanings. Sex is a blank canvas on which people paint their inner psychological worlds. This canvas can be covered with expressions of love, joy and celebration. And it can become a giant dump of unconscious garbage, consisting of deeply buried old traumas, neuroses and fixations. The latter happens as a result of the process of sublimation: unworked emotions receive a different - sexual - channel and manifest themselves as sexual desires. This often happens with men, as their social outlets are limited, as are their ability to deal directly with their emotions.
№ 421993   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 20:24
- Well ... After returning home, I began to walk along the beach at night, met there with crazy surfers. They made me smile, for the first time since returning. I bought a board and changed my name. I swore that as long as I lived, I would not hurt anyone else.
№ 420617   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 10:30
- Well, so what? I was sitting on my phone all this time, all on cheating... I demand a detailed account of what happened! A what?...
- Listen, we didn't call because we had reasons for it. We went to the bar, saw Mentos and frealed...
- Are you kidding?... Jen, you didn't leave Mentos sitting there alone, in misunderstanding?... Damn, Jen!
- I didn't expect you to understand.
- Oh yes, I get it. You were frightened and did not talk to him, deciding that he would judge you by your appearance. And it doesn't bother you that you're doing the same to him.
№ 420615   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 10:24
Marx explained Darwin's indecent behavior in the zoo according to Freud.
№ 418936   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 13:42
Everyday behavior, consisting of hundreds of habits that have been formed throughout life, is a zone of our comfort and some (albeit suboptimal) balance. Even if this behavior is ultimately harmful, it is the norm for our brains. Any deviation from the norm causes resistance, no matter how good our intentions are. The more significant the changes we demand of ourselves, the greater the resistance.
№ 418713   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 00:36
“Everyone has bad days.
№ 418041   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 19:12