behavior [Theme] Page 4

Children feel unloved, or that our love is conditional, not when we restrict their behavior, but when we overreact by setting limits.
№ 443083   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 23:54
Parents should use the consequences, but it can't be the first or only thing we do when kids misbehave.
№ 443081   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 23:48
... The behavior of children is directly related to the state of the parents.
№ 442666   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 22:48
Parenting is not about stopping bad behavior or making children obey us. It consists in directing children's souls to God's love in the daily struggle. We walk along this path with them, and in this journey we grow and become closer to God in our everyday life.
№ 442618   Added Viker 05-08-2022 / 20:10
Emotions "bitch" often strongly influence our behavior and actions. They are capricious, like little children, but you need to be friends with them - still our dear ones. They are usually not at fault. We simply do not know how to work with them, showing our powerlessness and weakness, or rather, we put ourselves in complete dependence on them and often rejoice in this, like children!
№ 441219   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 04:12
Far from all bad behavior of a child is conscious behavior aimed at testing boundaries, manipulation, failure to complete a task, etc. Parental skill consists precisely in figuring out: when the child screamed from fatigue, and when he just tries to scare his parents with a cry to buy him a toy.
№ 441176   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 02:03
Both were smart, energetic, ambitious, and they initiated change in each other. Over time, the mind turned into cunning. Energy is an obsession. Ambition became ruthless.
№ 439030   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:21
A little bit of fear sharpens the reaction, but if you don't control it, it turns into horror, and horror into panic, and panic breeds chaos. And with the onset of chaos, the nightmare begins.
№ 439029   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:21
How to get rid of a hole in the heart? By changing your behavior and focus of attention, comprehending your own experience, you change your attitude towards it, and it becomes smaller. I do not believe that it can be got rid of - I think I will feel it all my life - but I can assure you that I perceive it differently than before. It was filled with my love for other people and their love for me, places dear to me, books and words that softened me, the sound of the ocean, the smell of freshly plowed land, the beauty of flowers, the laughter of my daughter - I did not expect this. I perceive this emptiness in my heart differently because I deeply understood its impact on me and accepted the woman I have become, the child and girl I once was.
№ 438560   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:30
You cannot change the factual side of your life. However, there is a productive approach: to analyze your behavior in the past and understand how childhood experiences guided your choice of actions and people. If you do this objectively, without falling into the usual self-criticism and self-flagellation, you can become the mistress of your own destiny.
№ 438326   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:55
Subordinates are like children. And like children, they always feel how much freedom you are ready to give them and how many mistakes to forgive. Decide for yourself what behavior you expect and what you will do if it differs. Let them feel it. If you only threaten but don't carry out the threats, they will behave as they please. Understand what you want more: work with these people or get results. As soon as you make a choice in favor of the second, they will become silk. Perhaps one will still have to be fired if the case is neglected.
№ 437774   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 08:24
Taking this opportunity, I would like to address all the high stars of our country. Friends! If one day Valeria suddenly comes up to you, and she has a tape measure, a protractor and a compass in her hands - do not be alarmed, her behavior is not at all strange: she is just looking for someone who is hiding in the Hare mask.
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 437745   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:33
And, most importantly, you do not get the best at all, but you trust people who praise what you have to; you are a godsend for these book swindlers and a treasure trove for the booksellers. And how could you tell an old book of great value from rubbish? Will you only come to such a conclusion on the basis of how much the book is eaten and worn out, and invite a moth to study as an adviser?
№ 437428   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2022 / 18:00
Have you noticed how easy it is to overlook the familiar around you? You stop seeing a pile of shoes at the front door if it's always piled up there. The eye no longer clings to clothes piled on a sports simulator. These are everyday examples of how clutter becomes the “norm” for us. If you grow up in a home where toxic behavior is practiced - derogatory remarks, silent treatment, ridicule, because of which you feel like a nonentity - then you get so used to it that your consciousness stops noticing it. The habit continues into adulthood.
№ 436775   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 19:42
- As I remember, there is no need for a parachute in hell... It doesn't matter what happened and why. We are here. One question - how to get out?
Quote Explanation: Everyone spoke about how they got here.
№ 436202   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 14:54