protest [Theme] Page 1

We do not pity them, carrying this heavy memory, but ourselves. To truly regret, one must not abandon cruel knowledge, but share it, take a part on one's soul. In addition, this is a document, you cannot rewrite it, it was written in blood, it was written with life on white sheets of the 41st, 42nd, 43rd, 44th, 45th years ...
№ 405165   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:15
The time has come of single
Where everyone picks in the world of dreams,
The words hung between the lines,
Traditions of overt apoptosis.
The collapse of the Soviet Union,
Led to the disorder of thoughts, deeds,
The order of the imaginary, to confuse,
People, unity, who wish!
And we are not expecting a miracle,
Rushing to change places,
Of events, feelings, and most people
Persiwa your protest!
Quote Explanation: 1786.not complete...
№ 399176   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 12:36
There is a good movie that features the beautiful quote "America is not a country, it's business". In principle, statehood, unity is not there. Because if you dig deeper, the ideology of liberalism is built on the fact that man is his world, his lawn. All the rest did not care. The American dream is built on this. So everyone builds his own world. So when it comes to what to throw, as they say, someone under the bus in this situation, Yes, went to the protests. But these protests are incredibly profitable, unfortunately. Then you will need to restore these buildings, you will need to pump new money...
Quote Explanation: Sunday night with Vladimir Solovyov on 07.06.2020
№ 397573   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:24
People that NIT even callous. It is a pity only those who think he is small, cute and at least somewhat similar to him. Oh, girl with no legs - poor thing! Oh, bird with a broken wing, she urgently need help! Oh, the old woman fell - lift it! Oh, a serial killer-rapist want to execute - this is inhumane! Let's have a protest! Oh, there's some slimy moaning reasonable bag - phew! Kill him out of mercy!
№ 390585   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 06:03
To refuse, to object, to protest, to argue and to ask questions is prohibited.
№ 387903   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:36
Student unrest was concentrated around the two main slogans. First of all, it is a protest against the war in Vietnam. In the United States students receiving military summons, defiantly burned them. <...> But the Vietnam war was only considered as one of the signs of degeneracy of the system and as a pretext for mobilizing against it. <...> Another slogan of the student movement in the United States was equality of blacks. <...> The degree of aggressive arousal that gripped students, is described in the following, almost anecdotal case. The Professor was reading a lecture about the origins of Italian fascism, quoted: "the Present state is unbearable, the establishment stifles all life, the spontaneous hatred of the young forces of the nation must rise up to crush the decrepit system and release the main forces of renewal and revolution." Before he could finish the quote, as a flurry of applause rose in the audience. And it drowned the concluding words of the lecturer, that quote from Mussolini!
Quote Explanation: Essay: "was "perestroika" campaign of the CIA?"
№ 387126   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2020 / 20:20
Stand up!
The victory of his new world to create!
Destiny to play, to live!
And know:
That Russian is not defeated -
Not yet born Who could break!

Paul Pramanavarttika cautioned and politicalprocesses
Quote Explanation: In the network we know to be more like "Russian is not defeated" or the national Anthem of the Russian Gamer.
№ 386639   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2020 / 20:52
Pestel was forced to take most of the eradication of the Royal family. Sergey Muravyov returned and took me in. We immediately protested against the destruction, and I wrote a speech about the danger of bloody action. From that time began again the differences that remained until the end.
Quote Explanation: the Decembrists
№ 386185   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 22:32
Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now
I been feeling it since 1966, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still
Ooh woo, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now
Let me kick it like it's 1986, now
Might be over now, but I feel it still.

Oo - yy, now I'm a rebel just for fun,
But these feelings won't go away since 1966.*
Maybe now all in the past, but I still have a fire.
Oo - yy, now I'm a rebel just for fun,
Let's hang out like in 1986.
Maybe now, in the past, but I still have a fire.

Portugal. The ManFeel It StillМотивирующие cityproject
Quote Explanation: In 1966 throughout the U.S. there were large-scale protests for equal rights
№ 383612   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2019 / 19:28
- You're 18 years old, the main task of your life at this stage is to do everything to annoy mother. Protest is the best weapon in this war. Learn to medium, though not a fool, you just don't see the point in trying. Girls in school crazy about you, you talk to the one and the other make eyes, friends you have a lot, but a faithful and devoted friend no. You don't have dreams, not on what is not working, take only what is good, and clearly believe that because of your cute face you all have.
№ 382965   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2019 / 18:52
Ask a militant revolutionary show revolution, which led by force to what was promised - in Russia or anywhere else. They destroy everything to the ground, and then build something new, and those who build, become the new establishment. The protest must be nonviolent.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life of John Lennon," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 382784   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:38
We understand the power of light when we see darkness. We understand the importance of our voices when we are silenced. We believe in the power of our words.
We realize the importance of light when we see darkness. We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced. We believe in the power and the strength of our words.
№ 377967   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2019 / 10:06
When I see people on the square, the biggest problem which was the foam in a glass of boiled milk, and they leave shout: "We are the power!", then, you'll excuse me, I understand that these people manage to achieve certain goals.
№ 376293   Added Viker 13-08-2019 / 08:31
I'm tired of these expectations,
Come and shoot already.
You can insult me all you want,
But nothing you say's gonna change us.
Can you sit and judge me,
Say what you want
We'll never let you win...
Now I'm sick of this waiting
So come on and take your shot
You can spit out you insults
But nothing you say is gonna change us
You can sit there and judge me
Say what you want to
We'll never let you win.

Simple PlanMe Against the WorldМотивирующие cityproject
Quote Explanation: Soundtrack Red, White, Black, Yellow (RWBY)
№ 375060   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 09:49
- You wanna know why you're sitting here? You're sitting here only because the village! Here to get easy and Wake up hard! What will people say? It's a shame! A complete defeat! Construction best humor. So?
- No, not so...
- Well, well, well, well, well! Just the opposite. Now, if you sit out here until morning, then we'll humor construction. And all life you will have a finger show: "there goes that crazy girl on the stump was sitting!"
I'm not crazy!
- But if you're going to leave here everything will be fine. Every this happens. Every day, you know? You know how it is? First said, "no, No!" In an hour, "Okay, okay, I agree". "All I get divorced, I hate you!", and in the evening came back, had supper, watched TV, went to bed... Yes, everyone understands this. All these themselves...
Quote Explanation: In protest Zina is sitting on a stump near the landfill, where the driver took the damaged concrete. Zeena says he will not leave until, until the chauffeur, who slandered her, and the head of SMU, which fired her, apologize to her.
№ 371935   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:29