good [Theme] Page 1

- Sort of. Good comparison. Only the prosecutor punishes, and the feuilletonist ridicules.
№ 462259   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:21
Don't be careless when something good happens. There is no need to think that subsequent events will be equally favorable.
№ 462244   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:59
An ungrateful, vile memory erases the good and leaves the bitter.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Wandering Spirit.”
An ungrateful, vile memory erases the good and leaves the...
№ 462224   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:56
When something good can be done, time does not matter because every day of our life becomes useful.
№ 462041   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 14:54
The year is coming to an end, and my soul feels a little strange. Someone is in a hurry to quickly jump over this line and leave behind everything difficult and sad that happened. And someone is trying to hold back all the good things, unable to move on, afraid of spilling this fragile happiness. Whatever your mood, give thanks. For all. For experience, for wisdom, for lessons, for acquired strength, for a new self. For the people who came. For the unnecessary ones who have left. For small joys, for pleasant details that you can’t even remember, but remember one day. For eyes wet with emotion. For such a painfully dear smile of a child. For hugs. For a cup of coffee for two and for a blanket adjusted at night. For care. For tenderness. For the heart that suddenly opened up to this world, and to you. For trust. For faith. For Love. FOR A LIFE.
№ 460622   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:32
Everyone sums up the results of the year; for me personally, it flew by at crazy speed. Therefore, at the end of the last month, I pause my breath a little, remember all the good things and draw conclusions from small failures, turning them into my advantage. I also ask the Universe for confidence in the future, health and strength to move on, strive to be better, brighter and happy every day. It's that simple...
№ 460610   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:30
You should find good in everything, the main thing is not to be ignorant of the bad. Comparing them with animals, we find much more base in the habits of people, and speaking about people, comparing them with gods, we affirm that they are created in the likeness of God.
№ 460429   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:02
- Oh, Lord, what are you saying, gentlemen? What a misunderstanding! Our guest talks about completely different phenomena!
- Oh, Lord, what are you saying, gentlemen? What a...
№ 460256   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:57
December, I love you for your courage. For the feeling that I can do anything. For believing in miracles.
№ 460111   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:35
... Let’s make some tea from a bouquet of summer dried herbs and just sit. Girl, how have you lived all this time? What has this year been like for you? What kind of people surrounded you? Thank everything good, leave everything bad like old flying leaves. If you don’t see results, don’t blame yourself, don’t rush to take stock quickly. They are there, even if they are hidden in your small steps, in the rustling of quick, but still very timid gestures. After all, no matter how much of a perfectionist you are, you still move forward. And let’s melt the ice of distrust in life with your wide childish smile. Decorate the Christmas tree, bake gingerbread cookies, hang garlands. Finally, buy yourself a beautiful dress. Also, be sure to finish one project that is important to you. Write. Draw. Take pictures. Dance. Sculpt. Just do your favorite thing, burning and charging others with your love. Push off harder and jump up to the stars, to new opportunities. And then take them and jump over them to fly to new galaxies. And don't be afraid of anything. Where there is fear, there is also ambition. And if you don’t feel a trembling in your body, if you don’t feel dizzy, then you haven’t set high enough goals for yourself. Believe in your strength, believe in yourself. And no matter how scratched your soul is, and no matter how often you have stumbled before, believe in people. And, above all, believe in this World. Everything will definitely come, because you deserve it. You deserve to be the happiest girl in the whole wide world. ...
№ 460096   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
If your loved one is no longer here, look up at the sky and say thank you for being there.
№ 460092   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Certificate of publication No. 121020907845
№ 459922   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2023 / 14:54
Misfortune into happiness.
№ 459052   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 11:33
Misfortune into happiness.
№ 459051   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:33
The kinder we become, the more kindly others treat us, and the more good we are, the easier it is for us to see the good around us.
№ 457970   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:57