good [Theme]

A woman’s good or bad mood is always reflected in a man’s wallet.
№ 466109   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:48
If we do not consciously strive for grace, then we see only darkness.
№ 466082   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:51
I am not advocating self-neglect or martyrdom. I also don't recommend living like a doormat. It's important to take care of yourself. In the event of an emergency ten kilometers above the ground, putting your oxygen mask on yourself first could be the difference between life and death. Protect yourself first, then help others. But in everyday life this metaphor usually does not work. Also, there doesn't have to be an either/or; it can be both/and. Being too self-focused can be an excuse to shut yourself out from the rest of the world. There's nothing wrong with doing nice things for yourself, but if taken to an extreme, it can become an excuse for self-absorption.
№ 466073   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:24
When you look back, some excesses are tempting to be edited, like an unsuccessful sentence in a text, or deleted altogether. It seems that if you deny their presence, it will be easier to move on. But this not only creates knots in the soul, but also stops. It is possible to physically move between events and countries, notice how the reflection in the mirror ages, and the number of candles on the birthday cake increases over the years - but still be at the age and place when the mental trauma began. Personal collapse is akin to death. And without all the stages of grief, it is impossible to cope with this episode and overcome it. Both the death of a loved one and the murder of some part of oneself - as a rule, this is an innocent element of the essence - is accepted along with tears and anger. You can’t just keep something good and throw away the bad - it’s all intertwined. One thing leads to another. Or you cut off your past completely and pretend that it didn’t exist at all, and thereby cut off a piece of your life. Or you accept everything. At the same time, it is worth remembering: by avoiding pain, you are running away from the future.
№ 466005   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2024 / 08:18
- Believe it or not, I’m going crazy. It became inconvenient to drive with a flashing light. Nothing broke before, but today eating is unpleasant. He began to persuade himself - they say, don’t worry, it’s a company car. But my soul is not good. I see a girl running, in a hurry. Let me do it, I think I’ll do a good job.
- Believe it or not, I’m going crazy. It became...
№ 465462   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 08:30
The sun is shining so nicely over the dirty earth, there is such a smell of spring in the air that I am too lazy and have no strength to sit in the room, but for me - woe is me! - up to my neck in work: exams, daily bread... I love spring, and yet I use it least of all. Involuntarily, you will not be a poet: the gods did not give you talent, and social conditions take away spring.
Quote Explanation: Anton Chekhov, from a letter to Alexander Kanaev, 1883.
№ 465397   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 05:15
Today's news about nuclear
Quote Explanation: John Tolkien, from a letter to his son Christopher, August 9, 1945
№ 465359   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 03:21
“Now go fuck someone and bring me ten francs.”
№ 465212   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 20:00
Can you remember the happiest day of your life? And the saddest? Have you ever thought that sadness and joy go hand in hand? It turns out a rich purple-purple feeling, not good or bad, but quite strong, simply because you don’t have to live on only one side.
№ 464880   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:57
I’d rather be naive than treacherous, it’s better to see the good in people than the bad!
№ 463246   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 15:10
March is already very close, smelling of tart tulip pollen... I direct my gaze to where the lilac clouds float, and above, beyond them, into the Light. And I thank Life. For all. For what happened. Good and not very good, but Mine. For what it is. Fragile and still quite foggy, but already infinitely beautiful, like the morning dawn. And for what will happen. Because It is necessary, well, it will simply be!!!
№ 463027   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:17
Love is a good feeling, but it can be too strong. Love is like a wild horse that has no runners. If you ever sit astride her, you will never be able to get off and you will never be able to conquer her. She will carry you where you don’t want to go, and throw you to the ground when you don’t expect it.
Love is a good feeling, but it can be too strong. Love is...
№ 462663   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 04:36
Everything will be fine.
№ 462333   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:44
- Sort of. Good comparison. Only the prosecutor punishes, and the feuilletonist ridicules.
№ 462259   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:21
Don't be careless when something good happens. There is no need to think that subsequent events will be equally favorable.
№ 462244   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:59