anxiety [Theme] Page 2

A warm calm thickened around me, as if I had returned to the womb, where my only concern was breathing. In the womb I was a particle of God, the one of the three that is born and dies; a seed that will become a tree and feed others with its fruits. There, in the womb, I was not afraid to live, but then I passed through a narrow opening and fell into human hands - they taught me to be afraid of life.
№ 432860   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 19:18
- Interestingly, and whose fault is it? - She straightened up to her full height, straightened her shoulders.
№ 431915   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2021 / 06:48
The doctor was worried. For someone who had convinced himself many times that the universe was his responsibility, and only his, there was nothing new in worry. But it was a particularly grave and ominous concern. The kind that can be cut into slices and served for lunch.
№ 431109   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2021 / 15:30
You don't always need to know more. The more news you learn, the more you will worry. After a while, a happy life as such will become unattainable for you ...
№ 430864   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 21:39
From time to time it became a little easier for him, then again the blues and anxiety heaped on him - he left the house at the wrong time and returned at the wrong time, was angry about trifles and did not pay attention to things of great importance.
№ 429615   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:37
So Lucas was still in danger (if the psycho paper could be trusted) and he had to save him.
№ 428933   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:46
People are becoming more soulless and barren, and yet they were born beautiful; servility grows, and with it the coarseness of morals, intoxication with the blessings of life, and with it anxiety ...
№ 427865   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:02
Only victories are recorded in legends and history books. Undoubtedly, even the great knights of antiquity had their own worries and doubts.
№ 426539   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:52
There is no amount of money that you can earn so that you no longer worry about money. There is no place you can get without worrying about place anymore. There is nothing at all in life that you can not worry about once and for all. There is maturity. When you understand that I made it is not about money, reputation, position - but about the willingness to live. About accepting one simple fact: life is change. Life is worry. And only when you accept this, you have a chance to turn all changes, all anxiety into joy.
№ 426478   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2021 / 14:21
Anxiety is dissatisfaction, and dissatisfaction is the first condition for progress. Show me a perfectly satisfied person, and I will reveal to you a loser in him.
№ 424260   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 21:36
It's never too early to worry. Worry prompts action.
№ 422101   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 01:48
The turbulence of geopolitical processes is growing. Even despite some positive signals. The erosion of international law also continues. Attempts to use force to push through their interests continue to strengthen their own security at the expense of the security of others. Regional armed conflicts, the risks of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, the activity of trans-border criminal groups, drug trafficking and cyber criminals are of serious concern. International terrorism continues to pose a particular threat. I repeat: the scale and global nature of the identified problems requires the pooling of efforts of all states. Since its inception, it is the UN that has been and remains the foundation of the system of international relations. The main task of this authoritative and generally recognized organization is to prevent a global conflict and a new world war. It is under the auspices of the UN that any new rules of the game should be formed. The other is the path to chaos and unpredictability. We never dictate our will to other countries. We are ready on an equal footing, using political and diplomatic methods, to participate in solving global and regional problems, to expand creative cooperation with all countries. We develop our defense potential based on the principle of reasonable sufficiency. And we are not striving for a decisive one-sided advantage and an overbalance of the balance of power in our favor. Especially in such a sensitive area as strategic stability. But we will never allow someone to throw this balance onto themselves.
Release Date: 23.06.2021
№ 421397   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:06
Anxiety dulls the blade.
№ 418619   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 20:09
my restless heart! ..
№ 417926   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 10:33