bad [Theme] Page 2

When they told me: “He’s evil.” I say: “Why?” But he says that this is bad. Well, this is really bad. A person speaks the truth and someone must tell it. Maybe this doesn’t need to be said everywhere, it’s not appropriate everywhere. But someone has to say it?
Quote Explanation: We're talking about Oleg Dal.
№ 461907   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:46
When you feel bad, find someone who is even worse and help him.
№ 461751   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:52
She used to be friends with you because everything was bad with you. And compared to you, she didn’t seem so unhappy.
Quote Explanation: The friend stopped being friends with Katya after Katya’s life got better.
№ 461745   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:51
Narcisse was betrayed by his mother when he was still a child. And you reconstruct and repeat this childhood betrayal. But in fact, he is the one pushing you to betray him, and then accusing you of it. The narcissist says, “You want my money. And after that, you will lie to me and deceive me with others. You have me trapped. I could have done so much better, but because of you I'm stuck here. Because of you, I cannot realize myself, realize my potential. You're a bad influence on me."
№ 461696   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:15
Even your most harmless actions, even if your actions are not related to the narcissist at all, they will be woven into the story that the narcissist is the victim. The narcissist will keep a very watchful eye on you, observing, spying on you to gather incriminating evidence. Everything you say and do will be used against you during a narcissistic trial. You have been warned. It will be like this: I am the victim, and you are my abuser. The narcissist also thinks that you are an emotional blackmailer. You sacrifice something so you can then use your own sacrifice to get the narcissist to behave in a certain way.
№ 461693   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:06
I think that a person himself does not make any mistakes. Everything happens in accordance with the plan that he learns throughout his life. But mistakes themselves are not mistakes, but situations when a person is his own enemy, and if he tempts fate, everything will end badly. If you force yourself, destroy yourself, fall into some kind of addiction, everything is an imbalance. Harmony is disrupted, you lose control - and then everything goes wrong. In general, any addiction - from ideological obsession to a national idea, fanaticism or alcoholism is associated with self-indulgence. You want to get your “share,” as it were, but as a result it turns out to be at the expense of others.
№ 461484   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:51
- It is human nature to ask questions that cannot be answered. The day will come when I won't be around. You will have to defend yourself, make your own choices... Decide who you are, who you want to become. This world doesn't like those who aren't like everyone else, Marcus. Don't let anyone tell you who you are.
№ 461178   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:06
I can only speak about a person in general. After all, if he is, say, divinely attractive, but talks nonsense, acts badly and is ignoble, I will never say that he is handsome. Even if he is good, his appearance will still change. Once - and a terrible sight of a poorly brewed potion of an immature soul.
№ 461017   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2024 / 00:51
It was difficult for him to say this, and Logen knew why: it’s bad when an enemy does you a favor. It's getting hard to hate him. Losing an old enemy is probably even worse than losing a friend.
№ 460842   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:54
It’s very bad when a son dies before his father, but it’s even worse if he wants it himself.
It’s very bad when a son dies before his father, but it’s...
№ 460456   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:07
People who do not draw parallels do not understand the geometry of life well.
№ 460136   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:38
What is beautifully said is poorly perceived by people with ugly thinking.
№ 459563   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:50
After all, I know that thoughts are material.
№ 459408   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:27
He can educate through deprivation and train. Today
№ 459135   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:45