bad [Theme] Page 1

In every person and animal, in every bird there lives a small warm sunbeam. And if you treat every living creature with kindness (just not pretend, but for real), then this sunbeam will awaken in him. And everyone will also respond kindly to you, because they will feel the sun and life within themselves. And if it suddenly seems to you that a person is angry or doing something bad, don’t immediately get angry with him, don’t blame him. This simply means that the sunbeam is already very soundly asleep. Try to wake him up and see how well everything will be!
№ 464140   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 20:21
Quote Explanation: A referent is an object of extra-linguistic reality implied by the author of a particular speech segment. The referent of a certain speech segment may belong not only to the real world, but also to the imaginary one.
№ 463724   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:30
- If he loves his country, he will make it better! Let him work, fight, let him finally suffer, but don’t run! Saltykov-Shchedrin, naturally, without analogies, he hated the tsarist order so much and this is what he wrote: “I was in well-disposed foreign places and I don’t remember a moment in which my heart did not rush to Russia. It's good there. But here, let’s say, it’s not so good. But just imagine, it still turns out that we are better. It’s better because it’s more painful.” This is a very special logic, but it is the logic of love.
№ 463697   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:26
Now he lived a happy life: he went to the theaters, went for rides in the royal garden and helped the poor a lot. And he did well: he knew from his own experience how bad it was to be penniless!
№ 463636   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:17
Even handing over your own partner to another man, which is the most excruciating and painful experience imaginable, is much more bearable than not being able to separate from her.
Quote Explanation: The “mother figure” for a narcissist can be a mother or a father.
№ 463618   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:44
One worthless musician criticized me at a meeting of the Union of Composers of the USSR for writing music for cartoons and nothing about the party and the government: “There is no ideology!” The then head of the union, Tikhon Khrennikov, stood up for me. He said that he himself does not know whether it is good or bad that there is no ideology, but his grandson refuses to eat porridge until they play “The Town Musicians of Bremen” for him. Everyone fell down laughing, and the next day the permit was signed.
№ 463199   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:06
He was right again. The Varangians stayed with her when their own betrayed her. And it’s stupid to blame them for caring about themselves too.
№ 462908   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:58
they immediately began to drown in their own tears, run up to her and react negatively to what was happening. everyone didn’t want to lose the person they loved, and everyone felt bad, but she was the worst of all. they will lose only her, and she will lose the whole world.
№ 462853   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:49
- WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!
№ 462810   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 21:12
A person does not have strong moral foundations; his behavior is subordinated to selfish interests, passionate desires and momentary illusory good. In search of happiness and goodness, he takes the apparent for reality and too often goes astray, falling into sin and corruption. Neither religious nor moral censures are able to restrain him. This happens because no one really understands what is good and what is bad, what is fair and what is not.
№ 462607   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:56
- Write about the fact that the potatoes are rotting, but there is no one to blame. And those who hide behind briefcases and papers, instead of personal responsibility... the result is collective irresponsibility. ... About a poorly organized matter in the royal department.
№ 462269   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:51
I never discuss my colleagues. Each artist has his own special vision. You can’t take someone else’s glasses and put them on: they won’t fit well, and you won’t be able to see anything in them.
Quote Explanation: From an interview, 1970
№ 462049   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:55
Ultimately, people strive to please and obey. So it doesn't matter how bad it has been so far. You can reverse this train by making new statements about yourself, loudly protesting the previous version, becoming someone else and making yourself known to everyone. And, lo and behold! You will miraculously become someone else. People will start respecting you and stop insulting you. They will seek out your company and help you achieve your goals. It's completely up to you. So, get to work!
№ 462038   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:53