movement [Theme] Page 1

When Yarila grows up and at the end of spring becomes a husband from a youth, he becomes Perun. And when Perun descends through the circle of the year and grows old, in the fall he becomes Veles. But the three of them are one, but in different incarnations. Unclear? You don't need to understand this. You have to feel it. So... - Zimobor made a movement with his hand, imitating a fish in the water. - Just feel it. That one and the same thing can be different things at the same time and go through all the stages, remaining itself. If you understand, you will know what man is and what God is.
№ 462218   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:55
That tomorrow will come, but now we must not forget.
№ 461939   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:51
Going against the grain takes a lot of courage. I respect that. Maybe people who can do this are just stupid, but... Well... What I am sure of is that such people are rare.
№ 461408   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:37
Unfortunately, I do not act out of mercy. The wing movement must happen. This is how the series of probabilities will begin to move.
№ 461303   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 13:09
But they are united in one thing. When all is said and done, the power to make everyone's wishes come true is nothing short of a flow
Quote Explanation: Arcade mode as Shirou Emiya
But they are united in one thing. When all is said and...
№ 461295   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 12:45
The strings need to be stretched to the very limit. And then the melody is heard throughout the body.
№ 460987   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 23:21
And now he was also dressed not for people, but for the galaxy.
№ 460917   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:51
It was a year that did not allow us to relax, but which forced us to unite and be even stronger. A year when there were many losses, human and financial. And I hug tightly those from whom the year has taken away the most important thing - loved ones. It was also a year of enormous transformation. Soul, mind. Metamorphosis, what is it? Transformation. Transformation. And I believe that we have reached/are reaching a new level of development. Where the rule is to give more than to take. Where love is unconditional, from a pure “just like that.” Where friendship can withstand all events. Where you need to be able to forgive and say goodbye, letting go of everything; outdated, with great gratitude. Where dreams are not just a wish list; on the new moon, but powerful work on your goals and moving forward, because there is faith. Into yourself. And the most important thing. We can do anything. We'll survive everything. We will achieve everything. As long as we have love for life in our hearts. I wish you, my dears, to always be in love with LIFE! Happy New Year!
№ 460903   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:09
- If you dig deeper, everything turns out to be a delusion. Take your work - imaginary numbers, movement of imaginary money, leading to imaginary success.
№ 460745   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:18
... in this alone, in approaching death, is the reasonable desire of man. Desire is not in death, not in death itself, but in that movement of life that leads to death. This movement is liberation from the passions and temptations of that spiritual principle that lives in every person.
№ 460680   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:42
The higher you jump, the more sadness shakes out.
№ 459654   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:05
A person complicates everything because he always starts moving with his left foot. I think if he had started with the right, he would have had better luck and a solution would have been found for the intractable.
№ 459309   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:12
The origin of the soul cannot be found on earth. There is nothing mixed in it, nothing composite, nothing that could come from the earth, nothing that could be subordinated to a special form. You do not notice any of the natural properties of water, air or fire in it. Is there anything in these elements that has memory, intelligence, thought, preserves the past, anticipates the future and embraces the present? No; these qualities are divine; they could only be invested in a person by a deity. That which uses feeling, will, life is heavenly, divine and, therefore, eternal. Can we understand the gods otherwise than as simple beings, free, devoid of any transitory admixture, understanding everything, imparting movement to everything and spontaneously manifesting eternal activity?
№ 458538   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 13:27
My destiny - dashing turns!
№ 458314   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2023 / 13:18
- I'm sorry... forgive me... I'm so sorry. Forgive me for everything I did,” he said in a hoarse and broken voice. - I love you. You left, and I still didn’t tell you the main thing.
№ 458057   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:10