independence [Theme] Page 3

- The fireworks. He takes them from Shanghai. Did you know that 93% of fireworks in America - Chinese?
- Even the fourth of July are made in China!
Quote Explanation: July 4 - Independence Day in America.
№ 399928   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:24
A madman, a person suffering from chronic intellectual independence, do not meet the standards - in our thoughts, speeches and actions - which established the conformists, taking the benchmark ourselves, and because staying at odds with most people. In short, people of unusual or strange. It ought to be noted that crazy people are convicted officials who have no evidence of their own mental health.
№ 398942   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 18:33
In the community of the mountain people - Khevsurs - the girl was married only when she was fully able to provide for themselves.
7 years old, she was taught needlework. At 14 she could feed themselves on the income from the sale of its products.
And about marriage wondered when she had equity.
The first years of married life the woman is fed and clothed himself with his own money. Only when I realized that with her husband they "get along", the farm has become a joint.
I was not surprised when in the notes of the ethnographers found that Khevsurs were the strongest marriages (divorce was allowed).
Where was this wisdom, and why now "living well" that is living on other people's money?
№ 398531   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:06
Marriage and independence, as the genius and villainy are two things incompatible.
№ 397704   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:45
Democracy universal? After the Second world war, when in 1940-1960-ies broke the largest colonial Empire, the governments of Britain and France gave the newly independent colonies of the Constitution, deducted from their own. It was about 40 constitutions "under Britain" and 25 "under France". Passed 20, 40 years, and the results remain ambiguous. Despite this, the West is repeating in unison with America its simplistic credo: "Democracy is a universal recipe for happiness for all peoples", which means that all who want progress, development and transformation of the state in the industrial, needs to build democracy.
№ 395043   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:36
In my experience, the Constitution should be like a suit tailored exclusively to order, for the figure. Rather like the shoes, the longer you wear them the better they fit. Spread them, stretch them, replace the insole, to patch up - in any case, it's better than a new pair, even from the most prestigious brand. Our people are accustomed to the existing system. For its understanding it takes a long time - how to get rid of emphasis when learning Chinese. Any fundamental change takes time. But the Constitution is supposed to work is the most important. Many countries, barely after independence, to change the Constitution like a glove: moving from Prime Minister and parliamentary system to the presidential Board or to power of the military and again after election to the President or to the people's Republic, or the revolutionary junta. They never achieved stability or the legitimacy of the government. If we understand that the young generation needs a new style, I'm sure it would be better to stretch and straighten the old shoes. Only such changes will strengthen our future.
№ 395041   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:30
We must show patience, understanding and respect to each other. But most importantly - we must take care that others had for us to respect that. To beg the respect of have only for the weak. When you show strength and economic independence and have a tightly knit society, full of energy and courage and in addition with the latest technologies, you rightly recognize the equal and the respect comes by itself.
№ 394692   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 15:33
Someone who is kind and generous, will not ask another to serve him.
№ 393927   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 03:27
Heartache - this is the price we pay for independence.
№ 393099   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 12:18
Singapore has managed to achieve a high standard of living and prosperity, making themselves necessary to the world. In the last century we traded spices, this metal and plastic. After gaining independence in 1965, we had only a few primitive manufactures. Now our pharmacy is the best in Asia. Changed the world economy, and with it was varied and we.
№ 392715   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:59
I do what I want. Say what you say.
I work real hard every day.
I'm a motherfu**ing woman, baby, alright,
I don't need a man to be holding me too tight.
I'm a motherfu**ing woman, baby, that's right,
I'm just having fun with my ladies here tonight.

I do what I want (what you want to say),
Work hard every day...
I am a woman, mother, okay, baby?
I don't want a guy that will control me!
I am a woman, mother, baby, this is so.
And today I'm here partying with your girlfriends!
№ 392419   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 00:15
I buy my own things, I pay my own bills,
These diamond rings, my automobiles,
Everything I got, I bought it,
Boys can't buy my love, buy my love, yeah!

I buy things and pay their bills
Diamond rings, cars -
All that I have, I bought.
Guys my love buy now!
№ 392416   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 23:42
The thought of money makes a setting to individualism: a reluctance to interact with others, to depend on them or accept their request.
№ 391345   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:24
You're very independent. It's great and admirable. And I'm happy to take credit for it yourself, if you don't mind. That means I raised you right.
- You moved!
- Life happens.
- Why did you agree?
- For many reasons.
- For example?..
Francine drummed his fingers on the page of the textbook:
For example, when people say that in marriage you must be flexible, able to compromise and adapt, they usually mean that it all has to do only one side.
- That is a woman.
- Of course, it is almost always the case.
№ 390944   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 20:27
Brothers Matranga also made the discovery that they had already made Esposito - that few people possess such a quality as dominance, can lead to a great mass of people, this quality of non. In those days, the zoologists knew very little about the phenomenon "dominance" among the animals and, naturally, heard nothing about that approximately 5% of individuals of all flocks it seeks to dominate. Most of us assumes (and rightly so) that most of the human beings appreciates its independence and in any case will be to defend it, and there is no doubt that all animals, including humans, are in a fierce struggle to protect their right to "territory".
But just as certainly, and more among each of the 20 randomly bystanders must be allocated a leader, able to impose their will on the rest 19.
№ 390769   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 05:09