independence [Theme] Page 2

For many decades, women fought for the right to choose, for the freedom to be themselves, for independence and independence, but, as practice shows, they did not receive all this to the fullest extent. Most of us are tightly bound by chains of stereotypical scenario - garden / school / institute / marriage / children, which prevent to break numerous fears. No one wants to be chained to a pillar of shame, even if not real, but imaginary. If you suddenly want to break off the conveyor belt - you will be pointed with a finger, laughed behind your back, discussed and condemned.
№ 426826   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:13
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 60
• You will never be kinder than you are now!
• Upset is not the same - grief at a life knockdown is similar.
• Conscious ugliness - unconscious stupidity is worse.
• The more I value you, the more I value myself.
• You live like in war, if in each person there is an enemy.
• In everything look for the soul, the rest will be found by itself.
• An unenviable fate of a young oak, when its twigs mercilessly people on the brooms of the bath crumble.
• Artificial beauty is more terrible than natural ugliness.
• True love is one and for life, otherwise it is an illusion of love.
• Independence always - through dependence comes!
• Less thoughts - more meaning!
• No matter how much we love the stars in the sky, we will never reach them.
• My past years have passed through joys and tribulations,
a breath of unreal freedom - I felt with you my precious years!
• You may not be educated, but you must be reasonable!
• A real man will never be exchanged for a fake.
• Whipped his fate with a belt, whipped.
She waited like that, and I didn't become a padon!
• Attention and care - the best confirmation of devotion!
• Physical infidelity has a spiritual beginning!
• I can't watch when the weak are offended, but I watch calmly when the strong deserved is punished.
• I despise everything that is without a soul and idolize everything that has a soul.
• We parted - the soul was not empty without you and the heart did not become stone.
• Not everything we win is blindly submitted to us!
• Every dream has its own predictions.
• Vanity - does not bring satisfaction!
• Simplicity has a natural face and a kind soul!
№ 423616   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 22:33
Dear citizens of Russia. Today is a difficult, tragic date. 80 years ago, the Great Patriotic War began. The great-grandchildren of those who in 1941 from the first minutes of the treacherous nazi attack stood up with a wall to defend the Motherland have already grown. This day, June 22, still resonates with indignation, sorrow in the hearts of all generations, covers with pain for the crippled fate of millions of people. Because their trials in those terrible years are literally imprinted in our memory. It was not enough for the enemy to take possession of someone else's land. He came to exterminate our people. And those who remain, turn into slaves, depriving the native language, traditions of ancestors, our culture. History has not known such a brutal genocide. And today the blood is dry from how, by what methods the Nazis and their accomplices embodied their deadly plans, what atrocities they committed against the civilian population, the elderly, women, children. The answer to the hated fierce evil was spiritual unity, cohesion, mass heroism of the Soviet people. People's faith in the triumph of justice, in our victory, had an incomprehensible force. And for the sake of the liberation of the Fatherland, they endured everything, went through grief, suffering, death in the rear and at the front, reached the heights of courage and self-sacrifice in the infernos of battle, in the hardest work in factories and factories. And they won a truly Great Victory. It's impossible to forget it all. And it is no accident that the Eternal Flame has become a sacred symbol of our memory. Here, at the eternal Flame, we bow our heads before all those who have not returned from the war, before the veterans who have left us. Today, on the Day of Remembrance and Sorrow, all our thoughts and feelings are addressed to them. I am sure that we will preserve this memory, the truth about the war. We are doing everything, and we will do everything to ensure that our country, our Motherland has always been a great and powerful power. And we will always be grateful to the victors who stepped into immortality, those who gave us, future generations, life and peace. Eternal glory to the fallen for the freedom and independence of the Motherland. Eternal memory to them.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421324   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:24
Nietzsche did not treat the superman as a man of power. This is a strong, creative, noble, generous person who is characterized by constant tension of spirit, self-control and self-restraint, independence, non-conformism, cheerfulness, gaiety, the power of passion.
№ 421012   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2021 / 21:45
The representative of the spirit does not agree to be determined by society and the state, it is determined from within. Philosophy is an expression of spiritual freedom, this is its main social meaning. If a society values human independence, justice and truth about itself, then it should value any form of dissent as the highest form of social wealth.
№ 419713   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 19:06
I think Twitter is so unique that we have to stay independent.
№ 418505   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 19:51
In the practice of a number of states, civil and ethnic identities are often perceived as competitors. I think this approach is absolutely incorrect, but for our country, I want to emphasize this especially, absolutely unacceptable. A person may belong to one or another ethnic group, but we all have one country, big Russia. This also applies to national languages and customs. Our common state Russian language, common cultural and spiritual values and traditions formed for centuries - all this strengthens the unity and strength of Russia, ensures our sovereignty and independence.
Release Date: 01.04.2021
№ 416257   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 17:00
It doesn't matter if you are a girl, a boy, a leprechaun or a unicorn - you don't owe anyone anything.
№ 415145   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 17:18
Marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman, where the independence of both parties is the same, the dependence is mutual, and the obligations are mutual.
№ 414464   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 10:51
sit, this means that they should soberly assess themselves and understand that for them working for someone is actually the most suitable option. Then the question arises - for whom and how do you want to work. Who, what leader, whose ideas do you want to serve? And it is not necessary to flatten everything like a monkey to Putin and Obama. Musk or Jobs are the same leaders with their own ideas, here the leader means anyone for whom it is pleasant for you to work, for whom you are ready to act.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 412609   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:21
Because for a decent independent life, a person needs an axis on which he could rely.
№ 411601   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 01:27
The schizoid patient believes that he and the people he needs and loves are inextricably linked, so that during separation he is confused and does not feel safe, and when reunited, he feels swallowed and lost his individuality, returning to infantile dependence. Therefore, he must always striving hard for the sake of security and immediately break out of this relationship for the sake of freedom and independence: the oscillation between regression to the uterus and the struggle for birth, between the absorption of his ego and its separation from the person he loves. A schizoid can't stay single, but he always fights desperately to defend his independence, like those movie stars who spend their best years quickly getting married and divorcing.
№ 409359   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:42
There are few things in the world for which you will sacrifice your independence. And even fewer people...
№ 408762   Added petrashevgant 09-12-2020 / 10:52
From your island it can be seen that the entire post-Soviet space is the Middle Ages, in which we almost ride camels instead of cars. As for human rights and freedoms, I believe Kazakhstan provides basic rights. For us, the main value is our independence, we have the right to make mistakes and therefore we will move very carefully. Thank you for your advice and comments, but no one has the right to tell us how we should live and build our country.
№ 403975   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 23:48