hands [Theme] Page 4

- Well, congratulate me! I'm already in Voronezh!
№ 457750   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:22
By causing harm to your neighbor, you take responsibility for yourself. By exposing another to danger, you risk yourself, since the combination of various circumstances can lead to an unexpected crash and your fate. A truly evil person does not stop even before this. He is pleased by the torment of the sufferer. These torments tickle him pleasantly. The villain's fun is terrible. He feels great at the sight of torture. The Duke of Alba warmed his hands at the fires on which people were burned. Fire is suffering, its reflection is joy. One involuntarily shudders at the thought of what conclusions can be drawn from such contrasts. The dark sides of the soul are incomprehensible. The expression “sophisticated execution” found in Bodin has, perhaps, a triple terrible meaning: refined torture, the suffering of the tortured, the pleasure of the torturer.
№ 457592   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:56
For a fool, whatever you don’t pick up is an educational tool.
Quote Explanation: Korean winged quote
№ 457527   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:46
The entire imaginable world rests on my shoulders. My shoulders are held by my wife’s hands.
№ 457470   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:36
And there are no more rules, and all your laws and foundations, written in the sand, are now under the rule of the raging waves of tenderness...
№ 457375   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:21
You say: “It hurts me,” and they answer you: “No, you don’t...”. It doesn't hurt you. Are you scared. You're not feeling bad. You're not tired. This is a whim, be a soldier, pull yourself together, pull yourself together. And you're going to. Once you're going, twice you're going, three, four, five you're going, eighteen times you're going, forty-three. And you really feel how you become more hardened and stronger, how your skin becomes rougher, how your armor grows. And where there used to be something alive and warm, a cold void forms.
№ 457316   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2023 / 11:12
I wrote all my poems.
№ 457086   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 20:12
Insincere love between a guy and a girl is like beautiful, bright, but quickly fading flowers. Such a relationship will leave behind nothing but fallen petals. The thorns of these flowers are sharp and poisonous - if you touch them, you will hurt your hands. There are relationships that even resemble artificial flowers, because there is no life in them. True love is like a cherry blossom or an apple tree, and it bears many fruits.
№ 456990   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 16:45
September, please be kind, sunny, full of bright colors! Ripe apples, silence of evening streets, smiles and joy of meetings! I really need it, do you hear?!
№ 456804   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2023 / 23:24
And they didn’t shake hands with me.
№ 456753   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2023 / 20:57
so rude to hide from me.
Quote Explanation: author's verse.
№ 456381   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2023 / 01:00
- I'm sorry that you yourself brought it to this and do not even try to solve everything in a human way. But I will not let you stand in the way of progress. Right, Left - stop!
Quote Explanation: Sergei Nechaev comes to Dmitry Sechenov to deal with him once and for all. Game final.
- Im sorry that you yourself brought it to this and do not...
№ 455982   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:55
It was an honest and strange conversation with women I had never met before. None of us had all the answers. But that didn't seem like the goal. I needed to see it, like when you finally stop asking questions and start living the answers out loud.
№ 455913   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:44
I don't know what's really going on in heaven, if there's a giant staircase in heaven or a movie theater where you can see everything you've influenced in a sort of "Crash"-type adventure movie. But I know for sure that this is how our stories are arranged: the prints that we leave on the palms of others have the ability to pass from hand to hand. The smallest of our actions, which we forget, can help someone survive and endure. I have ceased to doubt such an impact, because faith in it - faith in miracles in the mud of everyday life - gives you a sense of purpose.
№ 455912   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:44
My best friend and I had these breakups in the same week. All of a sudden, both of us were left with just “me.” We didn't kiss our loved ones at night. We didn't wait for a call at the end of the evening to talk about how the day went. We got used to the fact that it takes only a fraction of a second for two people to be alone.
№ 455906   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:43