output [Theme] Page 4

It was not an ordinary performance, but a unique interpretation, imbued with a special feeling, as if the music gave way to the desires and disappointments accumulated in the soul, fame and madness. Along with the music came a temporary peace, so that, having finished one piece, Moriarty, as if rediscovering forgotten talents, moved on to another and stopped only when the ringing of the bell announced the arrival of Terremant and the first executors.
№ 430474   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 15:00
- Become his mother.
№ 429224   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:36
She says Chiswick is empty. I told her to stay home, have tea and keep the TV on. I said to do whatever the BBC says, unless it involves leaving the house or stopping drinking tea. She did not understand the comic.
№ 428945   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:48
Man does not move away from evil - he drives it deeper. So what is the way out, what is the salvation? Only a return to the higher, spiritual world, where love of wisdom bestows salvation and eternal life. Overcome materialistic reason, selfish freedom, become a true creation of God.
Quote Explanation: Conclusion from "Faust"
№ 428140   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:02
At night, the soul is naked, and therefore all sadness and sorrow finds a way out.
№ 427815   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:54
About dialogues.
When I listen to a person, I look into the depths of his beliefs, from what they come.
And their entry into form consists only of a reason - in this second while a person states his truth is not alone. His essence, his eyes and mouth say only one thing, if I convey what I feel, then you exist.
In general, any dialogue is just a way of saying "I exist, you see me here.
№ 427548   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 21:48
There are individuals who can only speak, sometimes for years. But they will never dare to carry out their plans. The timing will always be wrong. The best way out in this case is to withdraw yourself. Do not stop them from indulging themselves with the illusion that they are capable of something. There are also cat people who scratch, making loud sounds, and when you open the door, they do tyg-duc, sparkling with their heels, okay, if they don't give a shit along the way. There are doggies whining pitifully and begging, if you let this in - it will crush you with its emotions that you will not be able to get up. I am a person who knows the value of time. Therefore, I simply push the desired door, or pull it towards myself. The strategies are different, the degree of responsibility for the result is the same. When you take upon yourself this responsibility, for your life and your decisions, all the doors that have been bolted for a long time begin to swing open in front of you. Some hesitate for years, unable to make up his mind to enter or exit, not noticing that gradually their doors disappear, turn into concrete walls, about which it remains only to be killed.
№ 426778   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:52
Endurance, self-control are qualities worthy of admiration, but we have to admit with regret that sometimes they lead too far. Feelings need to be given an outlet.
№ 424374   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 20:15
In any desperate situation, there is at least one way out.
№ 424271   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 08:09
- Is that a metaphor? It is so?
Quote Explanation: Sem at death. Dean tries to find a way to save him. He asked for help from the angels, but they have not yet responded.
№ 424094   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 20:51
Life is not zugzwang - there is always a way out.
Quote Explanation: Zugzwang is a situation in checkers and chess in which any player's move leads to a deterioration in his position.
№ 423747   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 13:42
When nature is hostile to man and a threatening situation, then science is looking for a compromise, looking for a way out, agreeing on interaction, and when two peoples or individual people are in a state of conflict, this becomes a reason to put a final point and not look for words, but finally fenced off with a blank wall of incomprehension.
№ 422751   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 10:57
I think that human consciousness is a tragic mistake of evolution. We have become too self-aware. Nature has created a structure that is separate from itself, we are creatures that, according to the laws of nature, should not exist at all. We are things in the illusion that we have a personality; a combination of sensations, experiences and feelings, programmed with complete confidence that each of us is someone, when in fact we are all nobody. I think the most dignified action for our species would be to deny what we are programmed to do. Stop multiplying, walk hand in hand towards extinction - for the last time, brothers and sisters who have found a way out of a dishonest deal.
№ 422263   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 09:57
There is a way inward and there is a way out: one to enter and one to get out. That is the order of things, and we must obey it.
№ 422237   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:39
- Well, that's it.
- No, I'll find a way out.
- I don't think so. Maybe if you had come on time.
№ 422033   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 22:24