adults [Theme] Page 3

Mythology is what adults believe, folklore is what children are told, and religion is both.
№ 439399   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:41
This is the difference between the younger and older generation. The older you get, the less you care about the opinions of others, and that's how you find freedom.
№ 439152   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:11
… the children were very different. With all their tiny beings, they were more open to accepting the immensity of this world, while adults were deprived of this gift with age.
№ 438388   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 11:06
Those adults who love balloons, like children, adore - they certainly have a sublime soul!
№ 437372   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2022 / 15:51
The child promised himself that he would never drink and never become an adult, but he only half kept the promise. Unfortunately, we all have to grow up.
№ 437131   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2022 / 16:36
And we are not ready to be adults. We should have been stopped at the nearest approaches.
№ 437130   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2022 / 16:33
Have you noticed how easy it is to overlook the familiar around you? You stop seeing a pile of shoes at the front door if it's always piled up there. The eye no longer clings to clothes piled on a sports simulator. These are everyday examples of how clutter becomes the “norm” for us. If you grow up in a home where toxic behavior is practiced - derogatory remarks, silent treatment, ridicule, because of which you feel like a nonentity - then you get so used to it that your consciousness stops noticing it. The habit continues into adulthood.
№ 436775   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 19:42
We are against war. We ask, appeal and demand to stop hostilities in Ukraine. There is nothing more valuable than human life. For fifteen years, our foundation has been living under this motto and saving children. During this time we have helped seventy thousand patients. Each saved child is months and years of work for adults: parents, doctors, fund employees and volunteers. It pains us to realize that in a brotherly country, children and adults can die just like that - not from a long illness, but from a bullet or a fragment of a rocket explosion. Stop, stop the war.
№ 436519   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 06:54
Children find great things in small things; grown-ups cannot gain anything in everything.
№ 436387   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 00:18
It is the need for affection that is behind the desire of adults to create relationships.
№ 436099   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 13:30
She teaches children to die in hospices. “They have already made a business out of death, not yet out of dying. I do not console those who remain. I do not sympathize with the desperate, I do not wipe their tears, I do not try to support their spirit. I explain and make death clearer and closer to children. They understand the meaning of death much better than we adults do. It is often enough for them to understand that to die is simply to stop living. They also worry about whether it will hurt and whether they will go to heaven. Then I say that I do not believe in the sky, but I believe in a warm wind. In fluffy clouds of amazing shapes and warm rain pounding on the roof, in bright butterflies dancing on the colored heads of flowers, in the singing of birds outside the window, in a sunbeam hitting the glass. And I say that I will meet them there when they leave. They ask if mom will cry. And I don’t deceive them, I answer that yes, mom will cry.
№ 435503   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:00
love. I think this is a mistake. While a person grows up, his heart can turn into stone, God forbid, into ice. And, in my opinion, love is inspiration, spiritual inspiration that visits everyone. Both old and small. Here you try to be attentive and remember about the heart that worries, that hurts ... and then everything around, believe me, changes.
Quote Explanation: 1983 year.
№ 431911   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2021 / 06:36
But if they [prostitutes] and lie, then they lie just like children. But you yourself know that children are the very first, sweetest fools and at the same time the most sincere people in the world. And it's great that both of them, that is, both prostitutes and children, lie only to us - men - and adults. They do not lie to each other, they only improvise with inspiration. But they lie to us because we ourselves demand it from them, because we crawl into their souls completely alien to us with our stupid methods and questions, because, finally, they secretly consider us big fools and stupid pretenders.
№ 431208   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:24
It is useless to dream when a child collides with an adult.
№ 431059   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2021 / 20:21
The worst thing about adulthood is that you have all this experience and no one wants to listen.
№ 430515   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2021 / 19:54