adults [Theme] Page 2

But, as a rule, in 99% of cases, when the child does not grow up with rare scum, and even if so, physical abuse with the child, when it occurs, in 99% of cases from the adult's filthiness. Not because it was necessary, but because the adult is an idiot. But everywhere there are exceptions. And it is worth thinking about each case.
№ 447256   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2022 / 04:33
To say that there is no Santa Claus is the most erroneous statement in the world. Santa Claus is a thought that is passed down from generation to generation. Over time, this thought takes on a human form. Maybe if all children and adults understand the symbolism of this thought, we can really achieve peace on Earth and good will towards all people.
№ 447242   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 18:15
Love is not a miracle. This is an option waiting for our activation, not a signal from the Universe. This is our conscious adult human choice - to live either in love or in a freezer of disappointments.
№ 447184   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:21
Adults are the stars that hit the sky. Their fragments will make all those who looked at them from the earth shine again, thereby forming the Universe.
№ 447084   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2022 / 00:00
- Of course. The main thing is to pay attention to what is happening around. It seems to me that this solution is practically a panacea. This is very, very important.
- Of course. The main thing is to pay attention to what is...
№ 444471   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 07:30
People are often deceived about their age. At twenty they think they are adults. At thirty they think they are already old. And at the age of forty, a person thinks that he is still young.
Release Date: 02.09.2022
№ 444223   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2022 / 09:42
We seem to be adults, but we have nothing to remember.
№ 442730   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 02:00
My parents rarely lied to me, and I try not to deceive Anton and Eva unnecessarily. But to hang on them the burden of our hardships is useless. I have always despised adults who use children as confidants. There is no understanding in these people, but the main thing is that they have no pity. A child should be pity no less than love. Love is blind; pity is always sighted. We see our children more clearly, pitying them.
№ 442072   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2022 / 18:21
Adults sometimes do not understand why a child is bargaining for so long, delaying the moment of going to bed or courting lessons - you still have to do it, and you won’t get enough sleep tomorrow. But for a child, tomorrow is almost never, and right now he has beaten off an extra hour of play from you. Victory!
№ 441755   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 16:18
Life is a zebra and we always have both bright sun stripes and black ribbons. The most important thing is not to lose faith in a better world. The most interesting thing is that children forget bad things faster than we, adults... I wish all of us to remain children. I wish you more kindness, light, understanding and humanity.
№ 441335   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:09
Growing up is exactly how we try to warm up that we are no longer omnipotent.
№ 440223   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2022 / 22:21
If everything is grown-up - in life you have more of what you like. Including your quirks and oddities, grains of sand and cracks that you discovered a long time ago, with which you got used to and which also adorn life every day. The beauty is that you have already forgiven yourself for the oddities, and with everyone you have a history of relationships: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance - and all this is behind you.
№ 439964   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:33
There was something childish about the need for adults to tell moral stories. Adults kept a naive belief that by telling children an inspiring story - the right story at the right time - you can cheer them up, motivate them to grandiose accomplishments, and generally change reality. However, there was no need to explain to parents that life is much more complicated and multifaceted, and words do not have the magical effect that adults rely on.
№ 439887   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 19:58