adults [Theme] Page 4

- A lot ... - Jack pointed to the window. - For example, a fire-breathing dragon in the middle of the Royal Square!
№ 429242   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 17:39
- A lot ... - Jack pointed to the window. - For example, a fire-breathing dragon in the middle of the Royal Square!
№ 429241   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:39
chocolate.
№ 428611   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:54
nowhere. But, after all, He spoke about other things. That's why all this is needed. But as already some such addition. From the generosity of the soul. After all, it is not necessary to walk in rags! You can dress well and be combed. But nobody really needs it. And what you really need is love, care, participation in your life, help, maybe advice. And maybe even for someone to do something. And something to share.
№ 428567   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:47
Children are even more cruel than adults. Those who behave differently from the majority, they are capable of humiliating in a way that no adult would guess.
№ 428044   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:47
It would be cool for adults to have some kind of manual, where some things were explained as clearly as it is done in children's programs. To have such a funny character and say, "Hello, buddy! Today we will learn how to return brightness to gray everyday life, if you have long been dead inside!"
Release Date: 25.10.2019
№ 427208   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 17:36
This is the worst thing about adults: they never admit that at least once in their life they made a mistake or acted rashly. They easily judge others, but they are never ready to judge themselves.
№ 427064   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2021 / 09:21
Usually adults are incredibly boring. Mortgages, viruses, crises, prostatitis and wrinkles. I would like to talk about high, beautiful, transparent, but not everything about everyday life, money and world domination. Too close to the ground, too cold. When you are thirty, no one will kiss softly on the neck on a summer evening and tremble at the touch of hands.
№ 426783   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
Adults for some reason do not care about childhood experiences, they are ready to close their eyes even to the most egregious events, just not to strain, because their problems are full, and adolescents, in their opinion, overwhelmed by hormones, often invent, compose, embellish. And then these same adults wonder why even their own children become completely strangers, strangers, closed, nervous.
№ 426780   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
For someone who was born not so long ago, it is difficult to distinguish a real misfortune from a premonition of misfortune, or maybe it is not necessary. Adults live today in anticipation of tomorrow and leaving behind yesterday, the day before yesterday, the maximum of the last week - they are not enough for more. But children do not know what “yesterday”, “the day before yesterday” or “tomorrow” is - for them there is only “here and now”: here is the street, here is the door, here is the staircase, this is mom, this is dad, this is the day, this is night.
№ 424807   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:56
- P. N. Grudinin's wife is happy with that decision...?
- She's happy. That justice has been served. And the law also prevailed. (remark by A. Ignatenko)
- I'm like a man... I've had divorces... But I can't understand that. Everything in life happens, adults. But these are your children. You lived with this woman for many years. You loved her, she bore you children. Why? Well, sit down and agree. Well, rich pepper, money pouring out of the ears. You've been trying to be president, how is that possible if you're at a fight with your own wife and your own children? This says a lot about a person and his qualities.
- I agree, this shows a portrait of a person. In our opinion, this is banal greed. (remark by A. Ignatenko)
- Well, what kind of guy is this who says such things? What a. Just one disappointment. And from the outside, he seemed to be such a decent person. It didn't work out well. Still, I had a better opinion of this citizen. It's just kind of not masculine. So behind the removal of Grudinin from the deputy race is his only frank inability to build relationships ...
№ 424129   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 08:15
When you feel sorry for someone, remember your children.
№ 423098   Added wisewords 13-07-2021 / 12:50
It's just a pity that, growing up, people lose illusions and do not remain those lovely little creatures that they were in childhood.
№ 421821   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 11:48
stock.
Release Date: 20.03.2021
№ 419982   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:00