interests [Theme] Page 4

England's policy has always been to find a fool in Europe who would protect English interests with his own sides.
№ 420927   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:09
Russia's national interests have not gone away. When it comes to what Ukraine and Georgia think about joining NATO, with all due respect to Ukraine and Georgia, they have thought about who will join NATO? Because now the government decided to join NATO, which came through the Nazi coup.
Release Date: 15.06.2021
№ 420866   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 01:09
I've talked about it. The only way to organize the modern world is to recognize to the West that Russia and China are the rightful leaders of this world. And they have their own interests and the right to ensure them, and the West must come to terms with this, which it is not ready to accept. But I have to, I don't see any other ways out of this situation.
Quote Explanation: Meeting of the Russian Federation and the USA: the battle of the century.
Release Date: 08.06.2021
№ 420484   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 15:09
We must talk about this in a scientific and basic way. What are we building? Why are we building? This should be done by universities.
Release Date: 01.06.2021
№ 420159   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 08:57
Opposites attract. But in any case, in order to be together, people simply need to have some points of contact, be they tastes, views, interests, needs - and if all this is there, then such people cannot be called opposite in any way.
№ 420019   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:48
The coexistence of two halves is always a dialogue. Therefore, before getting married, it would be nice to think about exactly what it will be like. Do you and your chosen one have any common interests other than positions in sex and your favorite drink in a restaurant? Is there anything to talk about, or all your communication consists in affectionate words and compliments to each other ...
№ 420017   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:42
An intellectual is one whose interests in the spiritual side of life are persistent and permanent, not forced by external circumstances and even in spite of them.
№ 418562   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 00:57
I will say that Brad and I are interested in working together. That was great. We started our careers at about the same time - in the 90s.
№ 418485   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 18:51
Trade unites humanity in a universal brotherhood of mutual dependence and interests.
№ 418465   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 17:51
Talking about your own personal life, about your own hopes and anxieties, showing your childishness and childishness, finding common interests - all this is perceived as overcoming alienation. Even discovering your anger, your hatred, your inability to hold back – all of this is taken for intimacy. This may explain the perversion of attraction to each other, which in married couples is often experienced by people who seem close only when they are in bed or give an outlet for their mutual hatred and rage. But in all these cases, intimacy tends to come to naught over time. The result is a search for intimacy with a new person, with a new stranger. Again, the stranger turns into a loved one, again a tense and strong experience of falling in love. And again it gradually loses its power and ends with the desire for a new victory, a new love - with the illusion that the new love will be different from the previous ones. These illusions are greatly facilitated by the deceptive nature of sexual desire.
№ 418367   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 16:00
The era when the East blindly adopted the models of the West is over. Just as, I hope, the era when Russia followed the logic of the West and proceeded from them that there are global interests, not national ones, has ended. Today, thank God, the world is changing...
Release Date: 25.04.2021
№ 417873   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:57
What do the red lines mean? (question by Dmitry Kulikov)
The point is that the president has demonstrated that Russia is seizing the initiative. And rightly so. The president showed style. And style is the presence of talent. And that's what sets this person apart from others. It is characteristic of Putin that he never says or does what is expected of him. And the main meaning of Putin's Address is not what he said, but what he did NOT say. The message is turned inward, but all its drama is turned outward. And the Message in many ways demonstrates that we are not going to fight, but we will defend our interests.
Release Date: 24.04.2021
№ 417780   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:15
My good advice for those who are unhappy: do not despair because you are weak in spirit and do not know how to defend your interests and your point of view in front of injustice. Let go of these failures and move on. The gentleness of character is what is inherent in you by nature, and this is a virtue, not a disadvantage. You will still learn to stand up for yourself. In the meantime, just continue to live and enjoy the white world, no matter what.
№ 417741   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 21:15
If you want to defeat provocateurs, defend your interests and your point of view - develop not only physically, but also spiritually, read wise books, train your memory, attention and thinking.
№ 417443   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 16:15
- Even people with common interests sometimes find it difficult to come to an agreement, yes.
№ 416229   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 21:21