it [Theme] Page 249

Learn to experience the pleasure of ignorance, the joy of uncertainty, the incompleteness, from... perspective.
Until you are able to experience curiosity and interest, your life, believe me, you will like it. As soon as you feel that you all know she will lose you value.
№ 401146   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 14:30
Someone else's life can not live, can only live mine. And remember: no rewards are there. Everything you said about the good of selflessness and evil is selfishness, completely wrong. It is a commandment for the slaves, it leads to humility.
№ 401091   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:27
- In the highest degree erroneous, he continued after a pause, - to associate happiness with specific state and a specific person. Getting rid of this confusion, I discovered a very important secret.
- So tell me, for God's sake, what is it, - she said dispassionately. I always wanted to know how to live.
- It's very simple. If you do not put all the feelings into one thing, you can afford everything you want. To make decisions, to reconsider, to change plans. Disappear anxiety and desire to find out whether that other person is the desire whether it is or, alternatively, frustrated, upset, bored. If you're willing to do what you from early childhood, wean and excommunicated - merely to please himself, - drop out of reasons to continue to feel miserable.
№ 401090   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:24
Well, it's always done the same way. Here's the trick in it? As if you didn't tell me about cheating, it is cheating.
№ 401087   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:15
She will fly,
Penetrate and autumn grass,
Bend the wood.
Indeed, the mountains and the wind,
Cheminees, give rise to a storm.
Quote Explanation: Translator: V. Sanovich.
№ 401081   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 16:57
The woman must have been beautiful things. When she feels good as well and looks.
№ 401073   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 16:33
On heaven the formidable power I was given,
I'm honoured and glorious light among the gods,
A huge strength of mine, all of it is terrible
Lord I and TSAT over the blue waves.
Though there are reefs in the seas and sink ships,
Driven by a storm, but I am a witness -
Do not complain to me of the lords of the land:
Amid the turbulent waves of my not dying virtue.
№ 401013   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 16:27
- I don't want to hear about your husband. He told me no roads and never will be.
- He won't stand for it.
- I don't care.
- It will not tolerate Siegfried, will not be tolerated by your father. You lose your whole family.
- I will create a family. Eric will be starting a family.
And she dies, I die and you, in the fire or the sword.
- But I'll die happy.
Quote Explanation: Ethelfleda - Princess of Wessex, the wife of the Lord of Mercia, who cruelly treated her, fell in love with the Northern warrior Eric.
№ 400958   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 10:03
- I only think about her. And so constantly. This is pathetic and hopeless, because she's nice, and I... Beocca. And years, rather her very big brother. <...>
- Beocca, you'll grant her peace and happiness. Marry her.
Quote Explanation: Beocca was afraid that tyra would not reciprocate.
№ 400948   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 09:33
- Do not underestimate the beloved of Sitric.
- She's a whore.
- And who then Ethelfleda? Doesn't it give like a whore?
- There is a big difference.
For its price, it will be the wife and going to sleep with a man you don't know. What is the difference?
Quote Explanation: Ethelfleda the Princess gave marriage for the sake of Union with Mercia.
№ 400947   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 09:30
I wish her happiness.
- The purpose of the wedding is not in finding happiness.
- So I was lucky.
- Pray that my wife said as well.
- I think she's too happy, she so rarely sees you.
Quote Explanation: The daughter of king Alfred the Princess Ethelfleda gave married for the sake of Union with Mercia.
№ 400943   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 02:33
My wife and I met over a game of Golf. She was French and did not speak much English and I spoke no French, so any chance to bore each other conversation we had. That's why we got married very quickly.
№ 400906   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 21:24
Not ripping the heart out of the clutches of love like a swimmer whirlpool
The more eager for freedom from it, the deeper you sink in it, on the contrary.
№ 400859   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 11:48
Then, when he's working on a role, there is such a thing - the most important task. People can do anything - drink coffee, tea, play with a child. And here we are now making. Each person has the same super-goal. Sometimes he himself does not formulate. But it's there. Americans have the highest priority, and it is clear - to destroy Russia and China.
Release Date: 19.07.2020
№ 400857   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 10:18
Preacher - my headache. Like her, he likes to appear unexpectedly.
№ 400749   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 13:00