awareness [Theme] Page 5

Awareness of your own destiny - instills strength, confidence and enlightenment of the mind!
№ 417956   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:12
• Aphorisms and poems - inner awareness of our importance in the field of art!
№ 416223   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 14:12
Now she has no place in paradise, she knew it for sure, now, after everything she had done, after voluntarily plunging into darkness, giving her all her soul, she simply could not get there. There is a place for the saints in paradise. She's not a saint. She has no place in paradise. This inference is as simple as the realization that oxygen and hydrogen in a ratio of 1 to 2 are causing an explosion.
№ 414798   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 21:30
... I didn't immediately recover. It took a few weeks and a new rocket launcher.
№ 412444   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 04:48
It is extremely painful to realize that you have become the culprit of everything that has happened in your life.
№ 411239   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 07:33
It's foolish to wait for anticipation of the future when it's here. It's gone. It's just our picture of the world.
№ 410661   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 22:03
The realization that you are not omnipotent breaking into life with the elegance of an elephant. And he's carrying your life to hell... Zugzwang...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 410429   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 16:54
Awareness and expression of our need, its differentiation from expectations in relation to the partner, on the one hand, opens before us the possibility of various solutions, including the intervention of the partner, but not only it, but on the other hand, provides the freedom of the partner, that is, the ability to say: "I understand your need, and at the same time I have another need. What can we do to take care of both? That your need should not be met at my expense and mine at your expense?"
№ 410341   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 16:45
When she was still alive, Tequila Leila was always a little surprised and even upset if people talked about the end of the world with great pleasure and obsession. It would seem how a person in their right mind can believe so much in these crazy scenarios: asteroids, meteorites and comets, plunging the planet into chaos? According to Leila, the apocalypse is far from the worst. The likelihood of an instant and complete destruction of civilization is not at all as frightening as the simple realization that the death of an individual person has no effect on the world around him and life will go on as usual - with us from without us. But this, as it always seemed to Leila, is really creepy.
№ 409700   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 23:54
Earlier I did not understand those who say, they say, it is enough for me that a person is happy, even if not with me. Perceived them as hypocrites. However, as soon as you draw a hopeless situation in your mind, aggravate it, make it irreparable, everything fell apart and it became obvious what is important and what you can close your eyes to. There are things that, until you feel it, remain a rebus, and ranting about them causes a smack of farce and bewilderment. A statement about the happiness of a man or woman, in general, to a person to whom he is not indifferent, with another subject - from the same breed. After all, if you wish someone well, it should not depend on the circumstances, otherwise it is already blackmail. Yes, when parting it will be uncomfortable, sad, painful, but the realization that the person dear to you is alive serves as a consolation. They are a kind of balm.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409410   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 19:12
As soon as one realizes that he has done bad deeds, due to which a painful feeling of guilt arises, there is a feeling that he has lost himself. And then he is ready to accept the punishment, if only to find himself again as a person.
№ 409102   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 17:39
Chernobyl ... We will no longer have another world ... At first, when they pulled the soil out from under our feet, they splashed out this pain frankly, but now the realization came that there is no other world and nowhere to go. The feeling of a tragic settlement on this Chernobyl land, a completely different attitude. The "lost" generation is returning from the war ... Let's remember Remarque? And a “confused” generation lives with Chernobyl ... We were confused ... Only human suffering remained unchanged ... Our only capital. Irredeemable!
№ 407143   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 13:42
• I thought I was lucky, but it turned out to be an illusion of luck!
Quote Explanation: APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 43
№ 407021   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 22:42
- So, it turns out, I... I... /Rushed to the water/
- Stop, Bethany! Bethany, don't look!
- /Looked into the water/ No-e-et!!!
- Am I fat now?!
Quote Explanation: Bethany realized that she was stuck in the man's body.
№ 404379   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:24
According to Kojève, initially only a desire, starting from the desire of another, is able to translate the direct self-perception and complete absorption in the object of contemplation into awareness of oneself: one's own boundaries (including the boundaries of one's own desire and capabilities), the incommensurability of different desires, the lack of available objects to satisfy lust. The difference between animal desire (need) and human desire (desire of desire) is "inscribed" in man himself, since he is also an animal, like others. Yet, as a human being, he transcends in himself a purely animal desire ultimately aimed at preserving life, and risks it to gain recognition from another. Without the search for recognition from another, there can be no movement on the path of fulfilling the desire of desire. It is this circumstance that lays the foundation for the so-called "dialectic of master and slave."
Quote Explanation: about the lectures of 1933-1939 at the Practical School of Higher Studies on Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit Facebook post from 22.09.2020
№ 404365   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 22:39