mouth [Theme] Page 5

Can't you smear your face with jam so that life doesn't seem like honey? And don't you spit chewed carrots in your mouth? So that you can see the sky in diamonds? Can't you piss on your chest so that it smells like the sea?
Quote Explanation: Many variations of answers to the demands, as a rule, unreasonable went from the people to the "storm troopers" to the next five-year plan according to the surrender plan.
№ 418874   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 00:09
Sometimes it is not without benefit to silence the offender with a witty repubmission; such a rebit should be brief and not reveal any irritation or rage, but let her be able to bite a little with a calm smile, returning the blow; how arrows fly away from a solid object back to the one who sent them. and the insult seems to fly away from the clever and self-possessing speaker back and fall into the insulter.
№ 418114   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 11:51
“The weapon only has a number,” Chimbik said.
№ 417975   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 15:24
Well young face -
Life hasn't written on it yet,
And she did not plow with her incisor,
And she didn't breathe fire.
Painful time will burn him,
Just like it burned us.
Let the mouth remain stubborn,
The radiance of the eyes will not go out,
But something else will be added -
They will become thinner, more spiritual features.
From this line will begin the countdown
Real male beauty.
Yes, then only Beauty will come,
And now forever, to the end:
The beauty of not a blank canvas -
Burnt by life face.
№ 416912   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 02:12
We ourselves do not drink, we don’t take a drop in our mouth, we don’t see any sweetness in it. Yes, the day is painfully joyful!
Quote Explanation: Peter feasts after the victory under Poltava
№ 416733   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 17:12
"Cool girl" - men always say that, right? They want to say a compliment: "She's a cool girl. She's sexy. She is always ready for anything. It's cool. She's never mad at her boyfriend. She only smiles with a charming, slightly sad smile and then opens her mouth ready to accept his. She likes what he likes." And you know, he's probably a vinyl hipster who loves Japanese comics. If he likes wet T-shirt contests, then she rushes shopping, chats about football and eats chicken wings in eateries. When I met "him" I knew he needed "Cool Girl," and I confess I was willing to try for him. I shaved my pubis, drank nightly beer, and watched Adam Sandler movies. I ate cold pizza and stayed slim, I regularly pleased him with my mouth. I lived in the present and was ready for anything.
№ 416253   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 16:48
- Yes, since then, little has changed.
№ 415724   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:24
Our century is the century of the upstarts. People start in Kentishtown, living on eighty pounds a year, and end up in Park Lane with a hundred thousand in annual income. They would like to forget about Kentishtown, but he reminds of himself, as soon as they open their mouths.
№ 415463   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 23:18
- You're a village fool, not a professional! Do you think I didn't see you kissing in the jar?
- It was a wedding! And at the wedding they kiss! And no need to writhe innocence, I don't think I saw you slip your tongue into his mouth?
- What a wedding - the bride stinkes with a horse and kisses like a chicken, and I needed comfort in my grief.
- For your information, he said my kiss was beautiful.
- For your information, he said that...
- For your information, I can no longer listen to gnawing over kisses when the future of your country is threatened! I contacted you in vain! You are not serious, you are stupid girls, playing with the lives of thousands of people - fifochka and rustic! Do you think someone will follow you? What do you think of yourself, I wonder? What was I thinking, fool, broke my life! Destroyed his career and for what? And you know what's dumbest? Everyone won't care because we'll be hanged soon!
Quote Explanation: Sarah and Maria, along with Quentin, robbed banks, pretending to be a newlywed couple or a couple in mourning.
№ 414821   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2021 / 14:48
Tick's strategy in dealing with adult liars is to say nothing, watching the lies swell and squeeze their throats. At this point, the lie acquires its own physical body, and it has to be either spit out or swallowed. Most adults prefer to push out a lie: covering their mouths with their hands, they seem to cough or burl, while others smirk, or snort, or make sounds similar to rustling.
№ 414172   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2021 / 14:51
Someone asks for food in their mouths, but in someone's face.
№ 414127   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 11:33
I had to start life anew. And then the clarity of the features began to burn his gaze, and also this heaviness, this human mass, this dirt - you drown in it, it clogs its mouth - this whirlpool of relationships. Surviving among someone else's truth is the hardest part.
№ 413632   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:39
- After I called a press conference - yes !!! Lord, what did you think that everyone would climb aboard and join hands singing "Kumbai" ?! Sit down and fasten your seat belt!
№ 413317   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 20:39
No one has ever looked at me like my mother. Not dad, not Phil, not Alex. As soon as I opened my mouth, and for my mother, all other people ceased to exist. When I was in pain, she forgot about her own pain. Mom hated everyone who bullied me, more than myself. I could forgive all the bullies, but she did not forget anything.
№ 413178   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 10:42
I am a black tongue; a deity whose palm is empty. I open my mouth and the stars flow into my mouth.
№ 413133   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 00:00