awakening [Theme]

You people who call yourselves larks, why did you decide that you are these particular birds? I read all about larks, about these birds. And nowhere is it written that they get up early. Google the pictures, they have no problems sleeping. Owls are understandable because they sleep. But why larks? People invented this too. But it seems to me that you are a morning person only so that they don’t call you roosters.
Release Date: 20.04.2024
№ 466332   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 15:24
In my life now, nothing is clear anywhere at all... but I realized that I just want to LIVE. Just be: breathe, see, hear... So grateful for the new spring, the awakening of nature, a new breath into life. All will be. I already have everything that is most important.
№ 465481   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:27
March is about renewal and awakening, about the revelation of feminine energy, about connection with nature and its gifts, about self-care and self-knowledge, about brewed morning tea with rose hips and raisins, which gives warmth inside and leaves a sweet aftertaste, about lemons in a wicker basket on the kitchen table, about jars of tea and spices that fill the whole house with their aroma, about baked porridge for breakfast, to which you add pieces of cheese, it melts and gives a salty-pleasant taste, about a city drowning in the first spring flowers, about the return the desire to walk, about the feeling of being inspired by new things...
№ 465041   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 04:15
There are days when something inside just doesn’t want to wake up. Has this ever happened to you?
№ 464525   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:02
Allow the animal within you to awaken.
№ 461933   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
Therefore, each anandamarga should perform sadhana twice a day - this is the instruction of the Parama Purusha. Without observance of Jama and Niyama, sadhana is impossible, therefore, these principles must be strictly adhered to. Not following this instruction means subjecting yourself to the torments of animal life for tens of millions of years. So that no one experiences such suffering and that everyone can enjoy eternal peace under the loving protection of Parama Purusha, each anandamarga should strive to lead everyone to the path of bliss. It is an essential part of sadhana to lead others on the path of righteousness.
№ 450780   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:07
Such a life that as you got up in the morning, so you howl ...
№ 445372   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2022 / 00:12
Leading contemporaries into the realm of idyll would be, so we thought, cruelty: awakening would be too terrible.
№ 443076   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 23:33
None of us can finally overcome the fear of death. This is the price we pay for awakening our self-awareness.
№ 436042   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2022 / 18:54
If something unpleasant, disgusting arises inside you - the genie is nearby. He will do everything in his power to make you carry out his nefarious plan, and not follow your will. Do you feel rage, guilt, resentment? Close your eyes and say, “Genie, I can see you. I know where you are from and what you want. But to be my way. " This is the needle. When you realize that the black mist in your chest is beginning to dissipate, open your eyes - you have won the battle. Each genie must have exactly thirty-three needles stuck in it. Thirty-three - that's what my book says.
№ 432885   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:57
- Do not. Not everyone needs to wake up. The snake also needs food.
№ 432879   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:39
Being cornered, people awaken the greatest powers in themselves.
№ 430842   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 18:21
Many merits of literature - the awakening of minds, the preservation of the integrity of the national consciousness, the pride and support that the nation derives from literature, the temporary but fruitful awakening of high aspirations in the younger generation - all this can be achieved even by such literature, which, due to the lack of outstanding talents has only the appearance of being widely developed.
№ 430444   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 13:27
Today I felt as if I had been given a time machine to steer. Like watching Biden speaking ..., but the full feeling that this is Leonid Brezhnev. And the shape was similar. A large number of reservations, an unexpected awakening, as if he began to speak threateningly simple and peaceful words. And in the end he just screamed. It seems that they took some kind of playwright and director of horror films to prepare the speech. At the same time, it was difficult for Biden to speak, and he would like the person who wrote it to read this speech.
Release Date: 21.09.2021
№ 428348   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:14