position [Theme] Page 1

Eugene had a clear civic position, simple and easy to explain. She loved her country with all her heart, generally supported the current government, respected, even admired the current leader, but considered unacceptable any attempts by parochial politicians to manipulate the population. They did not know how to play honestly, did not grow up, cared not about people, but about profits. Budgets were quickly "sawn", mayors, regional ministers and heads of departments were imprisoned one by one, and the inhabitants of the long-suffering city of N were increasingly plunged into despair.
№ 426784   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
I have not heard anything new. Many theses that Lukashenka tried to convey are partly two-faced. I said openly what I saw in his policy a year ago, when there was a story with the detention of our guys. These are 33 heroes. They did not go to overthrow the Lukashenka regime or engage in terrorism. Since then, for me, the two-faced position, partly vile, partly cynical in relation to Russia, Donbass, Crimea, about which he mentioned several times, is absolutely clear. Litmus paper for me is the phrase about the Nexta administrator Protasevich, who was allegedly dealt with .... And he allegedly did nothing wrong. ... All this looks like some kind of farce. And unfortunately unpleasant.
Quote Explanation: Lukashenka told the truth | New sanctions for Minsk | Anniversary of protests | Special air.
Release Date: 09.08.2021
№ 425345   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:48
The only truth is that I believed, believe and will believe that the development and functioning of the Ukrainian economy depends on the depth and volume of cooperation ties with Russia. Without this, our economy will face very great difficulties, and ordinary people will face further trials and sufferings. This position of mine invariably irritated Western politicians, and they never gave themselves the trouble to deviate from the prevailing stereotypes.
Quote Explanation: Memories
№ 422684   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 20:24
We all say what America will do about Russia. And my question is: what will Russia do about America? Can we articulate any goals for America? Unfortunately, no. And this is the weakness of our position. There are three options. First. Complete submission. This option is absolutely unacceptable. The second option is roughly what we're doing now. You don't touch us, and we don't touch you. That's a pretty weak position. We will have to constantly discuss what other measures America will take against us. And the third position is to do something about America yourself. The crisis in America opens up certain opportunities. And against this background, writing reports on how we reconcile with NATO will only play in their favor. So the third position is as follows. if we constantly talk about readiness for dialogue, we place ourselves in the position of the victim in advance. Think. that America will stop enmity with us, and stop attacking us... It won't be like that. And since such opportunities open, and maybe try? How - that's another question. Stop being a potential victim. our attitude towards America. First. Define a goal. What do we want to be inside America? Second. What do we want on the outer circuit? Third. We are waiting for provocations from America. Or maybe arrange a provocation yourself?
Release Date: 11.03.2021
№ 414927   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:18
The great advantage of Russia and Russian society over the West and Western society is that we actually know them much better than they do us. I have many friends in the West, that's my profession. They don't know anything. They don't read anything. They're not interested in anything. We know American literature, read Hemingway, Mark Twain, modern literature, watch movies, listen to music. They don't know anything about it. To a certain extent, this is a position. From this I conclude - there is a dependence, but there is also an advantage. What they are doing, in my opinion, shows their inability at a critical moment to understand our psychology and how we will act. A classic example is Napoleon's campaign, when he came to Moscow and began writing letters to Alexander. He sincerely thought that if he occupied Moscow, that's it, a truce. To which Alexander said: no, the truce will be when you are expelled from Russia.
Release Date: 03.03.2021
№ 414546   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:00
By the way, the upbringing and education of young people is essentially a conservative position. If you abandon it, there will be no upbringing or education. Because upbringing and education are coercion. It doesn't matter how it's organized. Or you are interested, or the rods. But the essence of the process is coercion.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412175   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:57
- It is pointless to wait for absolute harmony in Russia, it will never happen. The potential for dissatisfaction with American globalism is enormous, but there is no leader. There is no need to talk about China. But the alternative is ripe. Let's remember the Soviet Union. Then the Communist Party of America was nurtured. To be honest, it was a microscopic organization. Which, in fact, did not play any role. And now there are 50 million dissatisfied. Who works with them? No one. Any "change" gives a chance. And Russia is sitting and waiting for a dialogue.
Release Date: 18.01.2021
№ 411758   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:57
Man creates himself. He is not created initially, he creates himself by choosing morality, and the pressure of circumstances is such that he cannot but choose a certain morality. We define a person only in connection with his decision to take a position.
№ 409336   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 00:33
There is an opinion that the most important thing is to listen. However, such a position is the same as an unfinished operation: they cleared the wound of pus, but did not process it or sew it up.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409130   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:03
Did America win the Cold War? This is the American position. We ended the Cold War. It was kind of crazy though. But we unilaterally ended the war. Whether we did it right or not is another matter. But it is absolutely certain that the Americans did not win it.
Release Date: 28.11.2020
№ 407738   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2020 / 14:33
The recognition of one's powerlessness, real or imagined, is the most destructive position in life, this is the beginning of the end.
№ 406502   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2020 / 13:33
A slave is not a position "I will tolerate everything", it is a position "I will not do anything without a stick walking on my back". This is not a social position, it is, first of all, an internal position. And don't marry the beautiful word "humility," because a slave is just about pride and inaction.
Quote Explanation: from a collection of articles «Not a book. The ABC of Modern Man»
№ 406226   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 10:51
The one who fights with the offender will always win. The result doesn't matter. This is not a competition, this is a position!
№ 404331   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 16:39
To be silent means to accept.
№ 402494   Added wisewords 16-08-2020 / 19:00