happiness [Theme] Page 6

“Take the hammer away from me, I’m not forging happiness, but some kind of treasure,” I muttered, taking out a machine gun from subspace.
№ 462848   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:49
By the way, realized female libido is also “economically beneficial.” A woman who is satisfied with her intimate life is less likely to resort to emotional substitutes for sex, such as impulsive purchases according to the principle “I’ll never wear it, but let it be.” If a woman experiences happiness only when she acquires something, this signals a feeling of emptiness and dissatisfaction with life, which she fills with artificial meaning. A woman who is doing well will not make sudden purchases and will think once again whether she needs the thing or not. She doesn't need shopping to relieve stress or treat herself to something she won't use.
№ 462779   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 20:01
Happiness does not lie in pies, but without them the mouth is not busy.
№ 462716   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 15:21
A person’s moral duty to increase happiness and goodness is formed and carried out by his love of life and optimism.
№ 462705   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 10:21
What makes people do unethical or immoral things? They are always the result of a mistaken search for happiness, that is, they indicate a failed attempt to achieve it, since, as Aristotle believed, virtue is not only the path to happiness, but also an important part of happiness itself. Unfortunately, people confuse the highest good with transitory and apparent good, identifying it with pleasure, while pain seems to them to be evil.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462621   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:59
This is the world in which I grew up. Like most others, I was born with those bright, shiny, sparkling promises scattered before me: that true happiness lay in the depths of a credit card. When I was little, the world explained to me that cool guys wear cool sneakers, when I grew up a little, he explained to me that my success is determined by a college degree and a job with a good salary, today he endlessly reminds me that I should order the next cocktail and buy new car. But I have to say the only real message that I heard behind all this noise is that this world knows better than I do what is most important to me.
№ 462614   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:57
The highest good, the source of true happiness, is revealed to a person only if he follows the appropriate rules, applies them in life and sees positive results, which motivate him to follow these rules.
Quote Explanation: Preface
№ 462606   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:56
Happiness, ordinary human happiness, cannot be bought for any money.
№ 462490   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 13:25
Beauty is the highest value, since it has a great ability to ennoble a person, increase his happiness and motivate him to create.
№ 462457   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:07
Well, hello, short guest of February! Don’t throw snow like that, but rather tell me what you will find with your raid, Is it love, happiness, wisdom or success? Or maybe new roads, a star in your pocket or ringing laughter? Sit down, warm yourself, would you like some tea? You’re angry in your soul, I’ll knit you a sweater, I promise, and give you some lavender in a small sachet. Don’t be angry that you are unwanted and that all your thoughts are there, in the streams of spring, and in my heart I quietly hide a piece of a little dream. Raising the collar of my coat from the evil wind, I will sing about the month of May, looking into your eyes grayer than ashes, I will warm you up, just know that!
№ 462443   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
“Well, show me,” the invisible Zimobor agreed calmly. - So you’ll spend your whole life proving to everyone and fighting with yourself? This is how you live your life in war. Is this your happiness?
№ 462394   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:54
A warming dawn splashed from a heavenly jug. A subtle coffee aroma hovers throughout the house. Every morning it feels like my own inexplicable cozy calmness, happiness and joy are brewing along with the Turkish coffee, which, together with the velvety bliss of my favorite drink, fill every cell of the body and penetrate into the very soul...
№ 462310   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:54
Happiness. Seven cherished letters. It is here and now. In every elusive moment of our lived life. There is no point in looking for it, you just need to just look around.
№ 462300   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:24
When the cold weather comes, we hide behind layers of sweaters and blankets. And at the same time, we completely forget to warm the soul, for which happiness and love are much more important than the warmth of cashmere. Don't forget to share the warmth of sunny smiles... and love with each other.
№ 462294   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:06
After I became a vampire, one day, when I was sitting in the park, the fact, delightful in its simplicity, was suddenly revealed to me that I no longer owed anything to this world. He is open to me, I am a part of him, but I no longer need to submit to him, be nervous and worry about hundreds of painful and inconvenient things, as the mortals around me continue to do. At that moment, I became truly free for the first time. I became myself. Happy.
№ 462163   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:32