the main thing [Theme] Page 2

Most often, due to the inability to control their weaknesses, thoughts and emotions, a person cannot become what he dreamed of. Therefore, the main obstacle on your way to the top is yourself.
№ 463573   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:37
- This was the right occasion. You can't remember it now, but Kosuke and that girl died at that railroad crossing one day. And some roared out loud with guilt. So I had no other choice. It was time to return, but before I knew it, summer came. It was too great to be with you. For the first time I saw a river flowing across the earth. I rode a bike for the first time. I learned for the first time how wide the sky is. And most importantly, it was the first time I saw so many people in one place.
Quote Explanation: Chucky tells Makoto that he is from the future
- This was the right occasion. You cant remember it now,...
№ 463547   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 14:21
And she f***ed up.
№ 463536   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:25
Suffering is the main entertainment of a person.
№ 463499   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:19
The main wealth of humanity is measured not only by the number of happy generations, but also by the magnitude of its responsibility for a happy future.
№ 463460   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:13
The will is weakened by various things. The main one is the habit of worrying.
№ 463406   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 10:50
Spring, she is like that - a windy, delicate nature, dreamy, the main thing is to keep up with her...
№ 463284   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 16:30
What does a person get from life by living meaningfully? Spiritual satisfaction and rational pleasures. But, most importantly, it gives joy and grains of happiness to others.
№ 463244   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 15:10
I'm free to be different. Today. Tomorrow. And always.
№ 463039   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:19
Why do we not yet have comprehensive answers to all questions about the underlying causes of time, matter and the world as a whole? The most logical answer to this question: “There should be no answers at the current level of human development, for we are at the very beginning of our space travel.” Having mastered at least the Milky Way, there will be much more facts and answers. But today the most important thing is that, although the answers to these questions are important and we must persist in their search, the accumulated knowledge that exists is quite sufficient for a deep and rational understanding of the overall picture of reality and the formation of a productive worldview that leads to a fulfilling life. This means that existing knowledge should be actively mastered and popularized, that is, it should be valued with dignity.
№ 462889   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:55
From the very beginning of the revolutionary movement in Russia, Nekhlyudov had an unfriendly and contemptuous feeling towards the revolutionaries. What repulsed him, first of all, was the cruelty and secrecy of the methods they used in the fight against the government, most importantly, the cruelty of the murders that they committed, and then he was disgusted by the trait of great self-importance common to all of them. But having gotten to know them better and all that they had often innocently suffered from the government, he saw that they could not be other than what they were.
№ 462754   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:57
Ragozhinsky was a man without a name or fortune, but a very clever campaigner who, skillfully maneuvering between liberalism and conservatism, using which of the two directions, which at a given time and in this case gave the best results for his life, and, most importantly, something What was special about him was that women liked him, and he made a relatively brilliant career as a judge.
№ 462727   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:30