the main thing [Theme] Page 3

Ragozhinsky was a man without a name or fortune, but a very clever campaigner who, skillfully maneuvering between liberalism and conservatism, using which of the two directions, which at a given time and in this case gave the best results for his life, and, most importantly, something What was special about him was that women liked him, and he made a relatively brilliant career as a judge.
№ 462727   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:30
This is the world in which I grew up. Like most others, I was born with those bright, shiny, sparkling promises scattered before me: that true happiness lay in the depths of a credit card. When I was little, the world explained to me that cool guys wear cool sneakers, when I grew up a little, he explained to me that my success is determined by a college degree and a job with a good salary, today he endlessly reminds me that I should order the next cocktail and buy new car. But I have to say the only real message that I heard behind all this noise is that this world knows better than I do what is most important to me.
№ 462614   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:57
Family and... love are truly the most important things in life.
№ 462491   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 13:25
She was a prostitute sentenced to hard labor, and, despite this, she formed a worldview for herself in which she could approve of herself and even be proud of her position. This worldview was that the main benefit of all men, without exception, was sexual intercourse with attractive women. She, an attractive woman, may or may not satisfy this desire, and therefore she is an important and necessary person. Her entire past and present life was a confirmation of this view.
№ 462468   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:08
You can't judge a person by what they believe in or the color of their skin. The main thing in a person is his soul.
№ 462369   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:50
If we ignore the problems and tasks that the Universe presents to us, then running in a closed circle will become a familiar sport, and the finishing point, one way or another, will always coincide with the starting point. Life lessons need to be lived and resolved in a quality manner, and not huddled in the fifth corner pretending to be deaf-blind. Such behavior will only ultimately lead to the same lesson, but, most likely, with more complex conditions in the task. This will already be a problem with an asterisk, remember like at school? The lesson must be lived - this means not running away, not ignoring, not copying off other people’s decisions, but lingering in these sensations and understanding why this lesson was given. You need to live your feelings as strongly as possible, and most importantly, absolutely honestly. The people the Universe confronts us with are a mirror of our problem. Ours. And you are not discussing with him at all, but with yourself. Look at what you are closing your eyes to. This way you can understand what exactly your lesson is.
№ 462360   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:49
The main rule of hopeless situations: even if nothing can be done at all, do not give up in advance, at least stall for time. Time is also a weapon; a lot can happen even in a minute.
№ 462349   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:47
You know, it doesn’t matter if you’ve been stupid ten times, the main thing is to act smart once.
№ 462168   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:33
The main thing for a human being is a safe and lasting attachment, which people ignorant of science call love.
№ 462105   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:11
My profession is to love. In the acting profession, this is the main thing - love for life, for your son, for your grandchildren, for your wife, for friends, for the audience, for the theater, for beautiful women. I can't imagine myself without love. Without Love in the highest meaning of this word it is impossible in our work.
№ 462043   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:54
We need to listen to each other - that’s the main thing.
№ 462030   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:52
Never consider it useful for yourself that it will ever prompt you to break a promise, forget shame, hate someone, suspect, curse, be a hypocrite, or desire something that is hidden behind walls and castles. After all, the one who has given preference to his reason, his genius and the service of his virtue does not put on a tragic mask, does not utter lamentations, does not need either solitude or crowds. He will live - and this is the most important thing - without pursuing anything and without avoiding anything. He is not at all worried about whether his soul will remain in a bodily shell for more or less time, and when the moment of parting with life comes, he will leave with the same light heart with which he would carry out something else from what he was doing. what can be done with dignity and honor. After all, all his life he only thinks about not allowing his soul to descend to a state unworthy of a rational being called to citizenship.
№ 461931   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
The main thing is to be the one who deceives expectations, and not the one who is deceived.
The main thing is to be the one who deceives expectations,...
№ 461878   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 12:42
Do you think Christmas belongs to you?! Christmas does not belong to Santa, the Wise Men, or any of you. It belongs to children all over the world. We are the main characters here.
Do you think Christmas belongs to you?! Christmas does not...
№ 461580   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:06
In Russia, the most important thing is that people live without the memory of good and evil, and the entire social system is based on nepotism.
№ 461207   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:10