the main thing [Theme] Page 4

I am not sure that our American colleagues, with their cunning and intelligence, understand well what is happening. ...By the way, about Fiona Hill in this regard. I also liked her interview. Well, first of all, let's remember who this interview was given to. This interview was given to the Russian edition of the Voice of America. That is, this is twice... this is twice a propaganda resource, designed for Russian-speaking citizens, ... for the “zhdunov”, probably for the “stormtroopers of Upper Lars”... And in general, I can say this, in addition to even Fiona’s interview Hill, there are many different other publications, including think tanks, where a certain kind of confusion is generally visible. ... They, too, were caught by surprise by this hybrid conflict of the 21st century, they are also not ready for it. Generally speaking, 2023 was an optimistic year in the sense that for the first time the Americans did not call the shots in these types of conflicts. It seems to me that this is a very good result of this year. And what Fiona Hill says is that it turns out, you know, the most important thing for us is to change the narrative. Well, it’s clear what market this is aimed at. Her “waiters”, relocants, and all other gopotas say: “Listen, are you losing or something?” And they were like: “No, no, no... We just need to change the narrative.”
Release Date: 28.12.2023
№ 460797   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:47
Every day I go to work, where my main task is to study people, so that I can then deceive them and sell them something they don’t need at all. And having studied people well, I understood how they relate to each other. You are not stupid, you know everything yourself, they do everything without even thinking. Damn, I behaved like this myself with you, I don’t know why. We are all at war with each other, constantly. We don't even understand it. We harm every living thing on this planet and think that this is normal. The main thing is to use paper straws and not eat meat. We live a lie, we continue to lie, trying not to notice how terrible we really are.
№ 460748   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:19
New Year is a time of magic. And those who believe that miracles do not happen are mistaken. Well, isn’t it a miracle when you are surrounded by friends who are ready to help you in difficult times? Miracle. But the main miracle is my girls, my daddy's daughters.
New Year is a time of magic. And those who believe that...
№ 460713   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:47
The melody of the holiday has already spread through the soul and is warming. Holiday. He is in our heart. The main thing is to start conjuring the New Year's mood, scattering snowflakes of magic around the world.
№ 460618   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:32
An actor must remain a child all his life. Maybe it sounds a little playful - like a child. The main thing is not to become sugar-coated, not to turn into a “cracker”, not to go into excessive boredom and seriousness. In our profession, you need to constantly be surprised, enjoy new things and not guess how your upcoming work will turn out.
№ 460599   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:29
The main thing is not to take off your shoes so that others can sleep.
№ 460514   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:15
If we try to convey too much information in a short time, others may not have time to catch the main point and stop listening.
№ 460464   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:08
You should find good in everything, the main thing is not to be ignorant of the bad. Comparing them with animals, we find much more base in the habits of people, and speaking about people, comparing them with gods, we affirm that they are created in the likeness of God.
№ 460429   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:02
- Be happy. Well, in the sense: live here and now, love yourself as you are. Even though it’s inferior, but, damn it, it’s necessary. Then stop, concentrate, understand what is important for you, the main thing and... it... as they say, that’s it, I guess.
- Be happy. Well, in the sense: live here and now, love...
№ 460380   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:56
The main thing that unites the Kazan boy code and thieves’ concepts is that there is no turning back. That is, you can only climb to the next step, but if you ever go down to a lower one, you will never rise. If someone is rejected, spat on, pissed on, he will never return to “respected” society. The same thing in the zone. In the zone and in Kazan you can never hand over your own, although both of them, of course, secretly handed over their own. But nevertheless, the code prohibits this.
№ 460298   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:03
I admired her and was in the mood to create. Everything was beautiful, surprisingly mutual, but for some reason it cooled down... I won’t forget you. On the sheets I will preserve my feelings for you forever, my muse, my miracle. It’s a pity that your presence in my life was short-lived. I admit honestly, I miss you, but I beg you, don’t come back. The main thing is to be happy, but without me. And thank you for everything, it was a pleasure being with you.
№ 460291   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:02
It is easier for people to label a person “Lucky” than to admit that he achieved everything thanks to inner strength. By attributing achievements to luck, you belittle the role of personal qualities, and the reason for this behavior is internal uncertainty. Believing in luck allows you to relieve yourself of responsibility. Whatever you do in life, whatever your goals, the main thing is to take active action. If you are unhappy with your life, take a piece of paper right now and write down everything you would like to change. Don't like the way your life has become? So do something! Are you jealous of someone? Do these people have something that you don’t have? Decide how you want to live! Think about what you need to do first to change everything.
№ 460249   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:55
- Yes, a herd of two. And you are the leader.
- Yes, a herd of two. And you are the leader.
№ 460198   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:47
December is about a huge box of tangerines, about scorching coffee in the winter frost or thick aromatic chocolate somewhere in a quiet cozy cafe, about a piece of lemon pie there, about the velvety voice of Frank Sinatra, about the exciting sounds of a saxophone, about good New Year's comedies and a touching black and white movie, it’s about vintage Christmas cards, about long evenings of sincere heartfelt conversations, leisurely, like falling snow, and warming much more than hot tea, woolen sweaters and the warm light of light bulbs, it’s about the magical atmosphere of the holiday all month long , this is about the pleasant goosebumps from the long-awaited anticipation of happiness, hope and faith, this is about the New Year's bustle that will quickly spin and December will fly by in an instant. The main thing is to enjoy every day you live, drink it without spilling it. Let it penetrate our hearts. And December will definitely give you a beautiful fairy tale, even if we stopped believing in it as a child.
№ 460107   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:34
If your loved one is no longer here, look up at the sky and say thank you for being there.
№ 460092   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32