creation [Theme] Page 3

The artist may die, but his creations are immortal.
№ 413134   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 00:03
The one who could give the world the light of a magic soul was created to fall in love with his creation again.
№ 412882   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 04:45
The personality factor plays a more significant role on likes - than the author's creation itself!
№ 412331   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 19:00
Is Artificial Intelligence a Potential Threat? Undoubtedly. But from a moral point of view, we throw stones in a glass house. What do we know about ethics, humane treatment of animals, the environment or each other? That's right, almost nothing. In matters of morality, mankind has done nothing but disgrace throughout history. Superintelligent machines are likely to be able to comprehend life and death, creation and destruction at a much higher level than we have ever been able to.
№ 411771   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 13:36
The deceitful masks of this society have come off. How sad ... that I will not be able to see my creation ... is the future that I prophesied coming?
№ 411063   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 00:48
Why is marijuana illegal? It grows naturally on our planet, performs thousands of different functions, and they are all positive. Making marijuana illegal is like saying God made a mistake. As on the seventh day, God looked down: “This is it. My Creation, perfect and holy in all respects. Now I can rest. (Makes a shocked expression on his face.) Oh dear! I left the damn weed all over the place. I shouldn't have smoked that joint on the third day. Hehe, That was the day I created the possum. It still amuses me. But if I leave weed all over the place, it will give people the impression that they should ... use it. Now I have to create Republicans. "
№ 410816   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 21:48
Their weight seems to be added
not by words
that are used many times in the text,
but by those, even brief, words
that have a multi-valued meaning
in a given context.
The unfeigned creation of good,
as a fact of any
selfless service,
as usual,
does not require anything for itself
wide notification.
Are not those who inform
about fornications
the most deplorable news;
are not those really God-abominable sins
that are covered
with the sutana of piety?
№ 410034   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 11:39
Man is not only a creation, but also a co-creation, in which the completion of the process of human emergence is impossible without the own efforts of the born person.
№ 408869   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:21
PHILOSOPHY OF LONELINESS.
Lonely heart and soul,
Sadness took hold of my head,
Only it is possible to know oneself in this way,
And understand art from the arts.
Loneliness permeates the way,
The Milky Way from the stars to itself,
We come ourselves, that's the point,
And we leave ourselves.
We are alone and we are alone,
Thoughts, feelings, body that's all,
Lonely in Java and in a dream,
Even if the gun is in the temple.
Every movement of the soul,
Lonely and it's yours,
Only the strong admit in silence,
A weak creation of his own.
Loneliness will replace all friends,
Lance to see neither good nor evil,
And not to see in the lives of those people,
To whom the soul does not lie for a long time.
And you can never say more precisely,
That you alone are near and far away,
Loneliness is stronger than all friends,
Together with him, God Himself settles in us...!
№ 403372   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 02:12
Open wide the door of his house,
so through the doorway, not closing the eyes,
you are visible and the sky was, and the road... -
and the whole vast world as welcome to be,
with a star-cloud of his retinue,
immediately you will be at your door!
Among the creators and among the artists,
other crafty or not the
who is more likely
when you look at his creation,
makes you do
forget about the skill?
In the rebellious, ragged rhythm of the days
what to do to keep
always calm and unchanged
the attitude to life is philosophical of your own? -
No more,
that, as the swimmer in the depths of a rushing torrent,
life itself dictates to you
and that conditions warrant it!
№ 399837   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 14:42
Any creation has its price. Always the sacrifice.
№ 398580   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 19:57
The living God feels about his creations, as a woman feels her baby all the sensual fullness of his being.
№ 396452   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 22:09
Jay: Where am I? It's not "Windel".
Progressor Cain: Hello, Jay. You are in the scientific center "Noalhat". My name is Cain.
D.: "Nobullet"? In my database there is no information about this place.
K.: You've been asleep for more than two hundred years. During this time much has changed.
Dr. Ayman: Mr. Cain, whether it is wise...
K.: Please do not interfere with the experiment.
D. background Radiation noticeably improved. In Ardamine the crash occurred on a continental scale.
K.: Go Ahead.
Ad: From my data it follows that any species goes through three stages of evolution. Becoming - maturity - and death. I believe that your views passed the stage of maturity and purposefully moving towards death. This is the only way to explain your desire for self-destruction. Your role in this world they are going to play.
E: Jay, you talk to their creators!
D.: "And God created beings in his image and likeness". In my memory and provided the basis of your literature. There are many examples of how Creators create inferior beings. But there is no single example that the Creator created the creature, on a level superior to it for development.
K. Conclusion?
D: You are not my creators. You are a tool in the hands of the Creator. Intermediate stage of evolution on the way to me.
E: ?!
K.: Go Ahead, Jay.
D: My kind of replaced your. You will have to step aside and give us directions.
E: turn it Off! Turn off immediately!
Quote Explanation: Protocol of interrogation of "project Jay."
№ 396301   Added Viker 27-05-2020 / 11:17
When we understand what freedom of the will, it seems stupid question I once asked: "Why did God created man out of such rotten stuff that it immediately became worthless?" The better the material of which the creation is made it smarter, stronger and freer the better it will be, if you're heading on the right path, and even worse, choosing the wrong way. A cow cannot be very good or very bad; a dog can be both better and worse; in more may be better or worse than a child; even more than the child can be better or worse than an ordinary adult, and even more - a man of genius; sverhtermicheskoy same spirit can be either the worst or the best of everything.
№ 394517   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 23:09