overcoming [Theme] Page 2

Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is overcoming fear. If there is no fear, then the action, in the end, is not worth much, because it is given easily, no effort is made.
№ 431462   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2021 / 21:42
Whatever the difficulties, they need to be overcome and move on.
№ 429351   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:55
If despair is unavoidable, we must overcome dark times with hope.
№ 425729   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:10
And do not grumble at the same time ..
Quote Explanation: A variant of the translation of the verse «Ulysses» used in the series Babylon 5.
№ 421775   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:39
We were born to help each other overcome everything that will be sent down to us.
№ 418452   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 17:12
Talking about your own personal life, about your own hopes and anxieties, showing your childishness and childishness, finding common interests - all this is perceived as overcoming alienation. Even discovering your anger, your hatred, your inability to hold back – all of this is taken for intimacy. This may explain the perversion of attraction to each other, which in married couples is often experienced by people who seem close only when they are in bed or give an outlet for their mutual hatred and rage. But in all these cases, intimacy tends to come to naught over time. The result is a search for intimacy with a new person, with a new stranger. Again, the stranger turns into a loved one, again a tense and strong experience of falling in love. And again it gradually loses its power and ends with the desire for a new victory, a new love - with the illusion that the new love will be different from the previous ones. These illusions are greatly facilitated by the deceptive nature of sexual desire.
№ 418367   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 16:00
For most people, knowledge of their own personality, as well as knowledge of other personalities, is too hasty, too quickly exhausted. For them, intimacy is established primarily through sexual contact. Since they perceive the alienation of another person primarily as physical alienation, physical unity is taken for overcoming alienation.
№ 418366   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 15:57
That is the price to be paid for transgression. The price is for overcoming the limits of mortal flesh and immersion in the mysteries of consciousness, where human thought rarely penetrated.
№ 417881   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 08:18
What has been done with difficulty is a stage already passed, a new overcoming awaits you.
№ 417604   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:21
Traditions are a crutch with which insanity from the past gets to us, in the present. After all, the present is always overcoming the past, it is a victory over the past.
№ 417323   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:48
They say, "what does not kill us, makes us stronger," but these are the words of a zombie who never noticed that he died. From his point of view, he only acquired invulnerability and a frightening appearance of the enemy.
№ 416699   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 15:24
They say "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger," but these are the words of a zombie who never noticed that he died. From his point of view, he only acquired invulnerability and a frightening appearance of the enemy.
№ 416644   Added Gregor 09-04-2021 / 23:59
Happiness strives for a person, like a river strives to flow into the sea. But nevertheless it requires constant struggle, overcoming oneself; in general, to be a happy person means to feel like a full-fledged person, confident in their own abilities, knowing their coordinates in the world exactly.
№ 416054   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 05:15
- At least you have a family. And I grew up in a shelter. I slept in a common room with everyone. And I had nowhere to escape. In my youth, I was harassed a lot. And even women.
We fought a lot. And I wasn't often a winner.
I had nowhere to run, no one to talk to, nowhere to hide. There was no one to talk to me and no one to hug me.
I was able to get through it all.
I thought about how to poison, hang myself, open, but I found the strength to live on.
And you find it. It's not easy, but there, beyond the threshold of maturity... A new world will be waiting for you.
Maybe we'll even become colleagues.
- N-but I'm a stutter...
- That's a good thing.
- P-why?
- You will be able to work very cleverly undercover. No one will bite you, and you will be able to do a lot of good.
Simply... It's such an ordeal along the way. Like all the characters in the books. Of course, there it looks simpler and more beautiful, but believe me. When someone writes your story, it will be just as beautiful.
Quote Explanation: Novella "Love my stars"
№ 413326   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:06