step [Theme] Page 4

But sometimes the cranium pulls out memories against your will. She places them in reality, replacing existing people with those who have already left. The brain seems to be playing with you like a puppet, substituting non-existent people into your world. And you are forced to live in this dollhouse, face to face with your memories, which at some point become like a terrible genie from the past, refusing to sit silently in his cramped casket. It breaks free, creating chaos in the mind and soul.
№ 452516   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 15:21
One false step and you lose everything.
№ 452375   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:58
A step forward is a difficult step.
№ 452363   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:56
“Well, then I definitely won’t back down.
“Well, then I definitely won’t back down.
№ 452261   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:40
Lord our God, our young patriots, the idols of our hearts, go into battle - be with them! In our thoughts, together with them, we leave the peace and warmth of our dear hearths and go to smash our enemies. Lord our God, help us smash their soldiers to bloody shreds with shells; help us to litter their flowering fields with the lifeless corpses of their patriots; help us drown out the roar of the guns with the cries of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us with a hurricane of fire to raze their modest dwellings to the ground; help us to torment the hearts of their innocent widows with inconsolable grief; help us to deprive them of friends and shelter, so that they roam with their little children through the barren plains of their devastated country, in tatters, tormented by thirst and hunger, scorched by the sun in summer, trembling from the icy wind in winter, completely despairing, vainly begging you to open before them the doors of the grave so that they may find rest; for us who worship you, O Lord, crush their hopes to ashes, ruin their lives, prolong their woeful wanderings, make their steps heavier, sprinkle their path with tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! With love and faith, we pray for this to the one who is the source of love, a true friend and refuge for all those who suffer, who seek his help with a humble heart and a penitent soul. Amen.
№ 451834   Added Viker 15-03-2023 / 09:04
He paced the decision, and it seems to me that at that moment he was not thinking about anything, he just walked and walked, and it ripened in him.
№ 451776   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 16:08
It doesn't matter how many times you fall, it matters how many times you get up and how many steps you take forward. So get up and take that step. Challenge difficulties.
№ 451664   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:55
Widespread paternalistic sentiments in society. Confidence that all problems should be solved by the state. Or someone else, but not everyone is in their place. The desire to "make oneself", to achieve personal success step by step, is not our national habit. Hence the lack of initiative, the lack of new ideas, unresolved issues, the low quality of public discussion, including critical speeches. Public consent and support is usually expressed in silence. Objections are very often emotional, biting, but at the same time superficial and irresponsible. Well, Russia has been familiar with these phenomena for more than a hundred years.
№ 451306   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:33
And everyone took a step, I so want to forget you.
№ 450848   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:18
- Look, we're not doing exact sciences. The key word here is science. And it does not consist only of logic, facts and empirical observations. Yes, all these comparisons are important, but a number of important discoveries and breakthroughs occurred because some of the scientists, sitting in the laboratory, dared to push the facts aside and rely on their faith, to take a step into the unknown. Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge, and I completely agree with him. Sometimes you just have to believe that two plus two equals five. And you need to figure out how to get that five. And then you still need to convince the whole world of this. Not so long ago, mankind thought that the Earth was flat and the Sun revolved around it.
№ 450314   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:34
If you don't want to, don't trust me.
№ 450177   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2023 / 15:36
The world is unique, and everyone who tried to go step by step and in orderly rows. ended with a great fall and collapse.
№ 450056   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:08
I always encourage my students to use earthly knowledge as the first step towards the divine.
№ 449811   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 00:09
The solution to most of the most serious problems is simple courage. The courage to look into yourself. The courage to take the first step. The courage to find what you fear the most and courageously go for it.
№ 449476   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2023 / 18:39
- Yes, you are right. At some point, your own choice. Will you let me finish? You are a writer, so write. You get it. This is your day, this is your choice. What will you do now? As soon as you accept, you lose the choice. You will lose everything. So keep making the right choice.
- Yes, you are right. At some point, your own choice. Will...
№ 449383   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2023 / 23:30