meanness [Theme] Page 3

I do not see the possibility of living further, since the art to which I gave my life has been ruined by the self-confident and ignorant leadership of the Party and now can no longer be corrected. <...> My life, as a writer, loses all meaning, and with great joy, as deliverance from this vile existence, where meanness, lies and slander fall upon you, I leave this life. The last hope was at least to say this to the people who rule the state, but for three years now, despite my requests, they cannot even accept me. I beg you to bury me next to my mother.
Quote Explanation: A. A. Fadeev's dying letter to the Central Committee of the CPSU. May 13, 1956 It was seized by the KGB and published for the first time only in 1990.
№ 409280   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 15:54
We always "arrive" from the Universe what we "send". All the negativity, meanness and nasty things that you project in someone's direction, after a while will come back not with a spoon, but with a whole barrel of tar, which karma will certainly turn on your head.
Therefore, do not waste your precious resources and energy on meanness and anger. It is better to concentrate on the positive and win much more. I know that it does not always work, but try to emit light and heat
№ 408020   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:06
Flattery is sinful meanness!
№ 404752   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2020 / 09:21
For insecure people, their importance becomes a constant theme. For those who discover baseness and meanness, this becomes their constant topic in the discussion of others.
№ 403484   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2020 / 19:48
Cunning, intelligence, quality, speed, the coldness, hypocrisy, cynicism, meanness, treachery, weakness, conscience, choice, people, opportunism, survival, prosperity, wealth, exploitation, evil qualities, bad - these are the qualities, in that order, are creating a second person, do it - they cause excitement, it is the criterion on which they can learn, and they come looking for women.
№ 401052   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 10:54
No such meanness, which would not put us in fear. To what absurdities we come from fear, it is already pre-justified.
№ 400105   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:06
The meaner you act, the sooner you will destroy my nervous system.
№ 399738   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 20:30
It should be noted that the hero of the film "Russia. The Kremlin. Putin" Vladimir Putin wrote a very important article about the Second world war, which is not only a past but also a road map for the future. The greatest tragedy caused a fatal chain of events. But the main reason is state egoism, cowardice, pandering to the gaining strength of the aggressor, the unwillingness of political elites to compromise. We are not afraid to admit their mistakes, but not allow ourselves to be accused in the wrong. Because the mockery of the memory of meanness. We opened our archives and are waiting for the same steps from the allied countries. We are for honest conversation. And so Russia has proposed to hold the summit five. China (XI Jinping), France (macron), America (trump), Britain (Johnson) our initiative was supported. One it is important for leaders to show political will and work together to discuss the future, other countries, such as Poland, the Baltic States, only a pretext for political provocations. When I read an article (a great article) and I strongly recommend its reading... first, I do not recall that the head of such level wrote an article which analyzes the behavior and motives of the main players of world war II. It's one thing when it is written by historians, journalists... But when a person with this level of responsibility, analyses of what, why, and how it was made, it adds a special touch. Then I realize that hardly anyone can now available in the world politicians of this level, well maybe except for XI Jinping, to write an article that will fully reflect the feelings of the majority of the citizens of his country. Trump can't write such an article. Boris Johnson, the brilliant journalist, but I doubt he would want to write such an article. For him it is ancient history. We are very much curious, but for me it is also the answer to my eternal debate with N. V. Zlobin. Zlobin kept saying that in foreign policy there should be no morality. What Putin says, I don't remember to have said so in such terms about the modern acts of today's politicians. Here a direct allusion to America, and to Poland and to the Baltic States, and, of course, to Ukraine. Very, very tough.
Release Date: 21.06.2020
№ 398736   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:23
A mockery, a mockery of the memory of meanness. Meanness is intentional, hypocritical, completely conscious, when the statements about the 75th anniversary of the end of world war II are listed all the allies, except the USSR. Meanness is cowardly, when the demolition of monuments erected in honor of the fighters against Nazism, justifying shameful acts of the false slogans of the struggle with unwanted ideology and alleged occupation. Meanness sometimes bloody when those who oppose neo-Nazis and the heirs of Bandera, kill and burn. Again, the meanness manifests itself in different ways, but that does not cease to be disgusting.
Quote Explanation: The article "75 years of Victory: a shared responsibility before history and the future". "Rossiyskaya Gazeta" — Federal issue № 133(8187). (19.06.2020).
№ 398674   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2020 / 15:00
I did this, and I
To see more of joy forever.
№ 397534   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 14:51
My soul burns in these scoundrels!
№ 395796   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:58
There are people in bad deeds which are impossible to believe unless he sees with his own eyes. However, there are no such people, bad deeds which should be surprised after we are already convinced.
№ 394794   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 23:06
... of meanness, not committed out of fear or inability, still hang on the neck. Just nobody sees, except left-handed, and he looks and laughs.
№ 394792   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 23:00
- Your words, as network Pleased. You put them in front of me, and everywhere I go, they get confused and fall. And suddenly, I break that then it will be Happy?
- And you're not blind, Zobar? Whole earth networks enmeshed. Each puts the network. Who skillfully and honestly, who are rude and mean. And no, their network is inevitable.
№ 391581   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 22:51
Only a coward kills a man with a knife in the back.
4 Season 5 Series
№ 388133   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 20:24