fog [Theme] Page 2

Summer breathes. Summer is gathering momentum. If you can hear me, I beg you, don't be sad. You see, the sun in the sky and the stars, dew and fog over the fields, summer thunderstorms and the pulling force of life do not give us the right to be sad about anything just like that! Do you see threads of gold, silver? You hold on to these threads of thin, summer songs, bursting, sonorous. Let's listen to them together! Summer is forever. Summer always lurks in warm meetings, grandmother's pies with fragrant jam, in a haystack, in a handful of raspberries, in old squares and cakes with cream. Summer is forever, summer is always in our dreams. Summer is a life worth falling in love with.
№ 441339   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:21
regardless of the sides.
№ 439072   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:28
In a couple of days, the story spread all over the world. Some said that Matvey punched Maklakova - in the sense of giving in the eye. Others did not believe - Matvey is kind, it can not be in the eye. Still others argued how much money Samoilov was heated for, the fourth believed that with his money, ten pieces of green was a trifle. Ten turned into fifteen, then into twenty, but that no longer mattered, no one doubted the story itself. Painfully she is good and so similar to the truth.
№ 438714   Added Viker 24-05-2022 / 20:46
If I don't choose myself.
№ 438068   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2022 / 09:06
Tired, resigned, doomed for several more hours to fulfill his primordial lesson, the gray day was spinning mother-of-pearl braid, and I was sad to think that we would be alone with him.
№ 437450   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2022 / 08:42
Life is a fog, a horse is a fool...
Quote Explanation: A reference to the Soviet cartoon "Hedgehog in the Fog" is used.
№ 437399   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2022 / 23:45
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Introduced into textbooks by a Prussian military commander and theoretician. Means the lack of reliable information about the current situation on the battlefield.
№ 436751   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 18:30
If something unpleasant, disgusting arises inside you - the genie is nearby. He will do everything in his power to make you carry out his nefarious plan, and not follow your will. Do you feel rage, guilt, resentment? Close your eyes and say, “Genie, I can see you. I know where you are from and what you want. But to be my way. " This is the needle. When you realize that the black mist in your chest is beginning to dissipate, open your eyes - you have won the battle. Each genie must have exactly thirty-three needles stuck in it. Thirty-three - that's what my book says.
№ 432885   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:57
Often, female beauty is a fog that prevents men from seeing the truth. But the fog will inevitably dissipate.
№ 432780   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 18:03
Sleep, my sweet baby, close your eyes.
Moonlight in the window. Stars in the Sky
They tell us: you will wake up, you will be mine!
Sleep, my sweet baby...
Little you're mine.
Numbers and fog, stars we see.
Once they called us... to them to fly... Should.
Sleep... sleep, baby...
№ 427496   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:22
Feelings soul
I'm overwhelmed
Into the sky. To your side, I look, -
And through the fog of spring
Light rain is flying!
Quote Explanation: Translator: T. Breslavets.
№ 427166   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2021 / 19:09
When I first received and opened a book on mathematical analysis, it all from beginning to end consisted of formulas with deformed symbols, it contained half of the Greek alphabet. I didn't know what these letters were, how they were pronounced, or how to use them at all. Everything in one book! I then decided that I would never understand this. It looks so unattainable, but day after day you progress through the tutorial and learn more and more. One day you open the page and realize that this is a second-order derivative, as if the fog had suddenly cleared away. The lesson I learned is that hard work dispels ignorance. Since then I have been using it in my life. You should not judge your knowledge by how difficult or obvious it seems at first glance.
№ 425072   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 04:45
Like darkness, fog made it impossible for a person to see far enough, and therefore inspired fear and fear.
№ 424748   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:45
Something to remember from my early years.
№ 424656   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:30