loyalty [Theme] Page 3

- Understand. Then my humble role is to keep moisturizing your tired tea.
№ 439002   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:17
Sextus sent a messenger to Tarquinius for advice on how to completely subdue the Gabians and achieve unquestioning obedience from them. The king, not believing in the fidelity of the messenger, did not answer him. Instead of answering, he led him into his secret garden and before his eyes and in his presence he cut off the heads of the tallest poppies with his sword. The messenger returned without any answer, but as soon as he told Sextus what Tarquin had done under him, Sextus easily guessed from this sign alone that his father advised him to cut off the heads of the city governors and thereby finally enslave all the rest and bring them into complete obedience.
№ 438954   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:17
Don't fool yourself and be yourself. If the girlfriend you love suddenly starts ignoring your social media messages and dropping calls, and then blocks you, don't justify her by saying she's in a bad mood because of her school or work difficulties. She probably just doesn't need you anymore. She didn't keep her word and broke her loyalty to you. Maybe she didn’t really appreciate, didn’t love you and just used you for her own purposes. And then she was completely fed up with your goodness and threw you out of her life forever. But sooner or later life will punish her for this grave offense. Life is a boomerang. That's for sure!
№ 438123   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 14:39
What in the water delighted Bloom, the water-lover, the water-bearer of the water-bearer, when he returned to the stove? Its versatility; democratic equality and fidelity to one's nature and striving for one's own level; the vastness of its oceans, its immeasurable depth.
№ 436090   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 13:03
“Ah, that’s it,” one of them said, “but it’s not treason at all! At first I thought that you were talking about real treason, you know - about sex. I would immediately leave my husband if he cheated on me. Immediately. Loyalty is the most important thing in a relationship,” she added excitedly.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity.
№ 435514   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:33
The sword is a true friend and keeper of the life and honor of its owner. She does not leave him in the face of disasters, dangers and unkind meetings, unlike flatterers, these vile henchmen of wealth.
№ 434842   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 03:36
The people of a vast country are wandering.
№ 434476   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:43
Having healthy self-esteem means appreciating yourself for who you are, having a positive view of your personality, having realistic expectations of yourself, and showing respect for yourself and being true to your values through your actions.
№ 434412   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:31
Exactly at midnight, just after the rain.
№ 433984   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2022 / 00:06
- Lady, - the high priest began his speech coldly, - in those days when you went on an expedition, all hearts were on your side, all mountains and plains were yours, for Amon loved you as his daughter. But Seth the red-eyed put evil in your heart, the treachery of the cat stuck to the pride of the ibis, the cunning of the snake to the kindness of the goose. And like a snake destroying a peach tree, you plotted to destroy Isis, the mother of the young Pharaoh. You ordered to drive her into the wilderness, tying a donkey to the back, like a woman who has violated marital fidelity, although Isis's conscience was clear. And so your people turned away from you and recognized Thutmose as their pharaoh.
№ 433591   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2021 / 18:48
How sweet is the example of faithful servants who sacrificed themselves for the sake of their masters! In this case, fidelity is the desire of a grateful soul to become like a superior. The constant commitment and love of the servant makes him equal to his master, who would otherwise be entitled to regard him as a purchased slave.
№ 432841   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 15:36
I understand perfectly well that politics is rarely able to maintain honesty and loyalty, that it corrodes frankness, kind-heartedness, and accommodatingness from the heart. In worldly matters, unfortunately, this is even too true. But can we really play with God in the same way as with each other? Should we remain indifferent to our tried and tested creed?
№ 432647   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 10:54
A dog's loyalty is directly proportional to the quality of the feed and the length of the leash.
№ 432275   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2021 / 14:57
We are a youth magazine, and you tell about some incredible things. Well, where did you see husbands cheating on their wives? I personally don't remember that. And then, these are our husbands, these are our wives. Absolutely atypical.
We are a youth magazine, and you tell about some incredible...
№ 432186   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2021 / 01:18