medicine [Theme] Page 1

- There is no vaccine for love.
№ 434521   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:49
Blood passes through the brain in a matter of seconds - a quarter of all blood coming from the heart - and then it darkens as the brain takes precious oxygen from it.
№ 434074   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2022 / 22:45
- Yes, go to hell with your traditional medicine. It is bitter, smelly and bites. Here's how I explain to the wolf, fuck your mother, that I need his eggs to heal the kidneys?
Quote Explanation: At the pharmacy.
Release Date: 03.04.2019
№ 433863   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2022 / 19:24
Even in the most desperate situations, we have to look for a way out. We play chess every day. Our enemy is evil. More often than not, we win. Although it happens that it is not. And all this for the sake of one word. Hope! She glimmers in us. She is our fuel.
№ 433496   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2021 / 06:06
- I am a doctor. The craft makes me an optimist with a penchant for realism.
№ 433115   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2021 / 23:57
In medicine, the main medicine is the doctor himself.
№ 432105   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2021 / 03:15
will do! Where are you worn? In the army, in prison, Trofim. Well, something is clearly not safe.
Release Date: 09.10.2020
№ 431284   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2021 / 20:45
The main axiom that applies to people is that everyone lies. And there is only one variable - about what. As soon as someone is told that he is dying, the person instantly concentrates on the main thing. And you will find out what is important to him. For what he is willing to die. And for what he lied.
The main axiom that applies to people is that everyone...
№ 428926   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:45
Life Medic, you've been chatting for half an hour, but if I'm damned, if you understand a single word.
№ 424866   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 20:03
- It's witchcraft...
- It's medicine!
№ 420583   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 11:09
An old acquaintance of mine disregarded advice from me and our teacher, crossed the ocean and laid eyes on Western medicine. I tried to point out to him his stupidity. However, I will not reproach him again. It doesn't matter what and where we learn, as long as our goals are the same, in the end our paths will unite. Just like downstairs now. People are happy that they are healthy. They are glad that others are healthy. A heart striving for such moments will not find disagreement between Western and Eastern medicine. I believe that he still hasn't gone astray.
№ 416534   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 22:57
- This is a very serious case! And I need to be diagnosed as soon as possible, and you distract me!
- Patient Tikhonova? She has a follicular cyst! That's it, and now tell about Gleb!
- Wait. Like a follicular cyst? Where did you get that from?
- My dad told me about her all night last night. He said that his interns-understuches will never make such a diagnosis in their lives, because they just do not even know the name of it.
- How did you remember him?
- And he teased me all evening!
№ 416056   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 10:36
In our medicine, everyone has the same eyes: both the doctor and the patient look at each other with the same hope.
№ 413599   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2021 / 21:51
Don't say "save, Lord," say "help, someone." When you encounter a problem, do not pray, but think about the solution as quickly as possible. If you have to pray to God for forgiveness, then acknowledge your crimes and be judged for them. Human knowledge, science and medicine will be able to survive any catastrophe. In the near future, even immortality will become a clear possibility. The future is of great importance to humanity, we must always think about what is best to do next. Therefore, we must make it clear to him that there is no god and there is no need for God. That's right - this world doesn't need gods.
№ 412383   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 03:33
All people have the right to express their point of view. Within the framework provided by law. Anything outside the law is not just counter-productive, but dangerous. In our history of our country, we have repeatedly faced situations where the situation went far beyond the law. And it led to such a swing of society and the state, from which not only those who rocked the state and society suffered, but also those people who had nothing to do with it. This was the case after the First World War, as a result of the October Revolution. What good intentions were guided by the people who rocked the Russian Empire. And what it all led to.
Or in the 90s, when everything seemed so bad that it would not get worse. No, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, it became so bad that it could not have occurred to anyone that it was possible. I'm not talking about the loss of geopolitical positions. But also in the lives of individuals. The collapse of the economy, the army, law enforcement, medicine - everything.
People went through the ordeal of the civil war, which was launched by international terrorism in the Caucasus.
You can do everything, but - without going beyond the law.
Release Date: 25.01.2021
№ 412102   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 04:39