purpose [Theme] Page 1

And meanwhile, the fog of lies enveloped Germany more and more densely. Hermetically isolated from the rest of the world, the country was given over to the power of lies, which the Nazis spewed out day after day, repeating it millions of times in the press and on the radio. For this purpose, they created a special ministry. Using all the means of modern technology, the fascists inspired the starving that they were full, the oppressed that they were free, those who were threatened by the growing indignation of the whole world, that the entire globe envied their power and greatness. Germany was preparing for war. Training was conducted in the country and outside the country, openly violating existing treaties. The purpose of life is death on the battlefield, the fascist leaders preached. War is the highest destiny of the nation, the loudspeakers proclaimed, all the free time of the youth was filled with military drill.
№ 449689   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:00
Purpose of power? Ensuring well-being and creating conditions for the best manifestations of human qualities.
№ 448082   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:10
And every time, no matter what suffering you meet, you will see that the origins of everyone are in fear, doubt, jealousy and envy, as well as in the thirst for money and fame. On these roots grow all the other passions in which people perish. The other half of sorrows stems from blindness, from the idea that life is a small period from birth to death, deeply personal and cut off from the rest of the world. And this main prejudice prevents us from seeing the whole universe clearly, from understanding our place in it.
№ 447904   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2022 / 21:57
- You know... There's something they can't compare to me. Let at least once, but you and I were one. After this, you can’t say that I was born only to disappear later. Our meeting was the first and only, but for me - memorable. Thank you for this, Shido.
№ 447604   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:33
- I do not know what to answer you. In short, I will disappear after the announcement of my verdict. This is the principle of my existence, and nothing more ... Nevertheless, in the end, I wanted to talk to you.
№ 447603   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:33
During the life cycle, the bee has time to perform various functions: for example, at first it is an undertaker bee, then it cleans the hive, cares for the queen, feeds the larvae, or extracts nectar and pollen. And by the end of life can become a bouncer. Grandpa believed that bee colonies were the most perfect communities in the world.
№ 446762   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 11:21
- I was thinking about what you said about the universe: Go
№ 446608   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 20:12
Disabled people who want to be someone. Dreaming of those who do not want to be today. Forgetting your purpose. Trying not to talk to yourself one on one. In an effort to pass the time. In those flights there were always only flights back.
№ 446177   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2022 / 18:36
Every act of creation is an act of power, a powerful act. An act of magic. Magic transforming, transforming. Forever leaving its mark in this cozy world. But isn't that the purpose of any art?
№ 445781   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2022 / 08:03
If the door closed, then what was behind it was not meant for you.
№ 445255   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2022 / 08:39
The social strata of society is based solely on the lack of knowledge among people, as well as on their unwillingness to develop. Which, in turn, forms a vast layer (layer) of society that is easier to manage. That is why most people, heading further and further along the coils of the "spiral of silence", choose "escape from freedom" in favor of totalitarianism, allowing others to determine their destiny, social place and life itself.
Quote Explanation: Disclaimer. Attention! Everything written is a simple reflection of the author, in particular his fantasy, does not carry any appeals and under no circumstances can be considered a statement or truth.
№ 444030   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2022 / 01:51
Life is like a deck of playing cards in human form, each of which dreams of becoming a joker or an ace and not being a six, but not everyone is destined for this. Everything in that deck has its rightful place and purpose!
№ 442785   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 04:48
Beautiful flowers cry only from happiness. Sacrificing themselves to a person, they acquire the most beautiful and sublime death, having fulfilled their most secret destiny on Earth.
№ 442202   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2022 / 16:30