career [Theme] Page 2

I did a good job, but there is always a feeling that I could have played better. Legolas is one of the defining characters in my career.
№ 418499   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 19:33
I will say that Brad and I are interested in working together. That was great. We started our careers at about the same time - in the 90s.
№ 418485   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 18:51
- Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in some other world. It's like playing the role of a completely different person. Do you know what I mean?
- You're trying to live up to other people's expectations. To be an exemplary sister, a loving daughter and a good friend.
- I'm not coping...
- Look, I understand that it's hard for you. We are at an age where we have huge expectations. Diploma, career, personal life. Also, my brother was missing. I can't imagine how you're holding on at all.
- I don't even know if I'm holding on. I don't even know how to react to all this. I'm confused. I am tired. Sometimes I feel like I'm just not enough...
- Not good enough or not smart enough? Not enough "that", not enough "it". People will always judge you just for not looking like that, not talking like that, or not reacting that way. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.
- Really?
- Nope. Never listen to outsiders. They judge you by their own demons.
- But I'm...
- You're beautiful, Andrea. You're kind, helpful, incredibly smart. You are the person who always fights for justice and protects loved ones at any cost. I didn't love you for your appearance. I loved you for who you are. It pains me to see you doubt yourself.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Fury of the Titans"
№ 416277   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 11:36
“You're beautiful, Andrea. You are kind, responsive, incredibly smart. You are the person who always fights for justice and protects loved ones at any cost. I didn't love you for your looks. I loved you for who you are. It hurts me to see you doubt yourself.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Fury of the Titans"
№ 416276   Added Viker 04-04-2021 / 11:36
Writer's weight by machine
They measured in conversation:
Genius - on the "Zis" long,
Just talent - on the "Victory".
And who failed to achieve
In the art of special success,
Buys a car "Moskvich"
Or walks like Chekhov.
№ 413793   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 20:18
majesties
№ 413791   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 20:12
To jump above your head, you need someone to help.
№ 413053   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 10:45
sit, this means that they should soberly assess themselves and understand that for them working for someone is actually the most suitable option. Then the question arises - for whom and how do you want to work. Who, what leader, whose ideas do you want to serve? And it is not necessary to flatten everything like a monkey to Putin and Obama. Musk or Jobs are the same leaders with their own ideas, here the leader means anyone for whom it is pleasant for you to work, for whom you are ready to act.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 412609   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:21
Why am I doing this? I was left alone, among the children and corpses. No one else. Career, family, future I destroyed everything. But I keep an eye on them. What for? Mother's love? Call of duty? Guilt? Stupidity. They are ungrateful immoral animals. They respect only strength and fear. There's nothing to love them for.
So maybe I'm just pleased to feel like a good person? Because of a sense of power over someone? Or is it pride in their work... I don't know.
Maybe you know? Tell me, why did you come for your brother?
Quote Explanation: The quote was taken from an orphanage in the game
№ 412101   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 04:36
I'm squeezed by a crush of humanity,
Almost pushed back...
№ 411050   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 23:27
A woman can only be realized in a family. And when she opens her feminine heart, then she is able to realize herself outside the family. Because otherwise it is just an unwillingness to change.
№ 410617   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 00:42
- My mother told me that for a man there is nothing more important than a career. And that they always strive for success.
- To success?!
№ 410062   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 18:57
He pushed his career to the second pan, trying to catch up with his only love. A love that changed his life forever.
Quote Explanation: Novella "In the rhythm of passion".
№ 407104   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:03
Career does not begin with the position of chief, otherwise the career would not exist ...
Quote Explanation: Novella "There is happiness."
№ 405720   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 03:00