scandal [Theme] Page 1

APHORISMS ANACHRONISMS - 45
• Winter has white eyes, cold appearance and warm soul!
• Everyone can discuss - only God is allowed to judge!
• The truth will alienate the weak and hypocritical from you - but it will bring the strong and the real closer!
• Miser pays in full - all his life!
• It happens that the thought does not shine, but still it is ripe - once the word gave the right!
• Time has no time - even for a time delay!
• Often love is without respect - even more often respect without love!
• Wisdom is not in words - wisdom in good deeds!
• Humor and sarcasm must be verified and balanced - otherwise it is an ordinary "creative" rudeness!
• There is no room for anxious thoughts in the gym - there is a different measure that dominates there.
• Rainbow color - nothing comparable celestial vision!
• Boxing - not just waving your fists, you need to think here!
• To better know - arrange a scandal!
• You can love, but not respect, and you can respect - but not love!
• You will not meet a man who at least once in his life did not cry!
• Natural element - God's punishment and warning!
• A friend who takes advantage of your decency - the enemy is more terrible!
№ 407613   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:21
If you say that the locksmith Gosha is the last Russian intellectual, you can run into a scandal. And if you seriously talk about the Russian intelligentsia, then you have to get involved in a long, and by and large, stupid conversation, which has no end and edge. Today the intellectual is an extinct species. The theme of the "Russian intelligentsia" is a drowned theme. There are people left with the properties inherent in an intelligent person, and this is already pleasing. The greatest loss of our time is the loss of the intelligentsia.
Quote Explanation: Newspaper "Evening Moscow", "The theme of the Russian intelligentsia drowned". (15.06.2017).
№ 407185   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2020 / 16:21
Well, it is a disgrace. To the extent not interested in wife! Blond - Molchanovskiy. Well remember it already, Run. And Yakin, Yakin is a talented.
№ 401109   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 03:15
Those ordinary people who are not able to scandal, find scandal celebrity the perfect excuse for their cowardice. And at the same time, the excellent podium on which to build their non-existent superiority. "I'm not as beautiful as the White Lotus. But I virtuous". "I'm not as talented as Arizona. But I know better life." "I'm not" Inhabitants, having said that, happily sleeping like pigs.
№ 397392   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
They do not shout, do not make trouble, they are!
№ 395783   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:56
Defusing the situation
This incredibly effective method is easily acquired, but difficult to use. When you burn with rage, that you do as a therapist and writer from Northern California Dan Wylie calls "a preliminary analysis of the threat of gusts."
Let's examine the first phrase, said Beth during a fight with miles. She started with the accusations that he called, stopping, and that he cares more about the restaurant than about her daughter. Referring to the damaged reputation of her husband, Beth hinted that he might have another affair. Miles received these direct and indirect charges to face, barely crossed the threshold. Naturally, he counterattacked. If Beth had previously considered the wording of his outburst, he expressed it like this:
Miles, you know I am dissatisfied with you because you came home so late without telling me. I don't want to come back to this, so let's talk now.
Feel the difference: Beth was not charged, she said she wants to accuse. Revising the wording, Beth went from problems but I tried to get a constructive conversation without provocation.
Miles, too, could answer otherwise.
You know, I was afraid you'd be angry with me for being late, and tuned in to the scandal. But you're right. Let's just talk.
A preliminary analysis of the threat of ruptures, discharging the situation, suppress the quarrel in the Bud. It creates a buffer between the impulse to scandal and real conflict. And it opens the door to a healing conversation.
№ 390414   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
Why the logic of events is always the same — the nobility of the act (not to finish) always gives rise to a counter-urge to kill?
№ 388527   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 15:40
Because dad had problems getting mom to marry him. She considered him a freak, midget and anorexic, but he was not far behind. Wrote her poems, and when she said she doesn't want to marry him, he cried and made such a scandal that he was sorry. He was up all night crying on her porch. My grandmother told her, better make a deal and then he leaves. I personally am very glad my mom agreed.
№ 381990   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 17:06
You've probably heard about the scandal that North Korean intelligence agencies have bugged the whole world, they even years in a row bugged Merkel's mobile phone. It's just mind-boggling. Well, assholes are these North Koreans! That freaks! And, no.. it was the Americans. Every time I confuse them. Every time confused. Horrible! No, the North Koreans were in Vietnam, remember they were still sprayed all sorts of chemical nasties over Vietnam, then they gave the war in Iraq with hundreds of thousands of dead innocent people, that's exactly were these assholes - the North Koreans. Sure! No, wait... it was also the Americans... <...> Wait, so what did then the North Koreans? And, Yes, they are there for themselves some kind of rocket tested! The horror! This is in any gate not climbing! Can you just test it some missiles? These missiles had for weeks to dump millions of cities in the middle East, then they would get a place in the UN Security Council. And so, only by testing yourself some missiles, the UN still has not hit. <...> What assholes these North Koreans! Just imagine - North Korea's first President-the father, and then later became the President of his son! This is a quiet horror! This is impossible to imagine or in America... It just boggles the mind. And we are indignant about Putin, he again and again in the presidential chair. Poor Putin, just no son, and therefore have again and again to go into power.
Quote Explanation: German satirist in "Midnight lace" (Mitternachtsspitzen) on the state channel WDR.
№ 381541   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2019 / 23:04
Quarrelsomeness women, and indeed men, has no specific definition - this special "talent" invested by the devil in person from the day of his birth so that years properly reap good dividends!
№ 377496   Added Viker 01-09-2019 / 10:17
- Look, long ago we were all in the same room?
- Probably only in the end of the show.
- Yes! And I immediately went to California. Now I have the biggest sad shop in Seattle. Lying, in fact, in the Olympia.
- I at theatre West end play Juliet... Tina nurse.
- How are your kids?
- I don't.
Oh, and I thought their whole brood, you have a body like that...
- Come on, Sarah Lynn...
- I assumed you ceased to be a rare p**doy.
- Jesus, Joel!!!
In England this is an acceptable expression!
- Put it in the f*PU with a spoon of sugar, Super-Callie-Fragi-bitch!
- Hey, stop it!
Let me out! I'll break it!
Quote Explanation: Horse Bodzek, Sarah Lynn, Joel and Bradley played together in the series "Laughing horse" and for the first time in a long time, met again at the funeral of herb Casas.
2 Season 3 Series
№ 373339   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2019 / 15:16
Improving on other voice - barking you spew against yourself!
№ 372848   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 09:13
That way you do not, and this is
I drink a lot, no money,
In sex bitch at work - a weakling.
In General, nerves on edge!
I promise you will wait for me!
№ 370829   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:05
No excess, no scandal.
№ 370714   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:26
The quarrel is the worst way to showdown.
№ 370622   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 01:48