offer [Theme] Page 3

So, as I said... - Michael noticed that Heggener often uses this introductory sentence, exactly a composer repeating a musical phrase, to return listeners to a melody that he has not yet exhausted.
№ 414827   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2021 / 15:06
- How many are there?
- Twelve.
- Twelve?
- Twelve.
- And there will be more. Well, who to fuck to knock off this ship?
- I can take you out on our ship.
№ 414329   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2021 / 12:51
Kiran doesn't propose to me because I think marriage is bullshit. And if he does, he will only need my permission.
Quote Explanation: Gemma's conversation with her father
№ 414317   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 21:48
- Mom is not in town now, and dad cooks like... - he thought for a second, and then finished the sentence - like someone who does not know how to cook. I tried to find a really cool comparison, but I didn't come up with anything.
№ 412342   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 01:30
Leaning over to Nikki, I dug into her with a passionate kiss.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text RPG "Barefoot Down Baker Street"
№ 408433   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 16:39
- You have grown up, it's time for you to get married.
- Are you proposing or threatening me?
№ 408422   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 16:06
We are constantly talking about color revolutions at the suggestion of Western journalists. This term appeared when Ukraine began to boil. But the events that took place and are taking place in the post-Soviet space have nothing to do with the revolution. A revolution is a change in the project, it is a colossal involvement of the masses, it is a proposal for a new system. What are color revolutions? This is the technology of the coup. The name is beautiful - color revolution. Like a symbol of the struggle for freedom. But in fact, these are the main beneficiaries of these coups - external players.
Release Date: 12.11.2020
№ 406762   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2020 / 07:21
I'll tell you the story. Parable. About Hansel. Here is Hansel, here is the thirteenth century, when the Prussians baptized the order. Hansel loves the order very much, loves Christ very much, loves me - his Landmeister very much. I give him people and send him to build me a fortress at the junction of two rivers. This is a very important place, profitable, you can raise good wealth on one crossing only. Time passes. I can't call Hansel every day. Suppose this crossing is very far away in the pagan lands. There is not only a fortress to rebuild, there is a need to think over the entire infrastructure, taxation, duties - that's all. Also, the Wild Prussians attack, they also need to be pacified. And nothing here in time will not postpone, you will not tell the wild Pruss that the rod cut you - wait, I'm here now with the duties to deal with, then fight. You can't tell the merchants either - hey, you're here for now, I'll deal with the prussians, and your hands will reach you. Five years pass, I finally get to Hansel. What do I see? Four dead pigs, snotty aunts and a stunted palisle. Why? And because Hansel has everything - the Fuhrer, everything - us. We are the Order, we are the Fuehrer, but it is not I, Hansel, who will do it. Because he wanted to learn. And something was not taught him - how to build fortresses, organize taxes, collect people, he also came to the order to study, but he was not taught. Do your comrades expect suggestions from me? When you talk about the organization of sixty million, it is not necessary to think about the Fuehrer and not about the Party, and not about the fact that someday the fairy godmother will teach you. You have to think with your head. And if any of you will say to me: you and I, Franz, so there should be plans or at least the rudiments of plans, and not enthusiasm, albeit firm, but naked. Not "we're with you, and now come on, I'm waiting for your suggestions." That's my proposal - this is the first step. Because if I build something, it's not on the Hansels. I see?
№ 405338   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 09:24
- Listen... I think it's time for you to have bayushki-bay. In a soft bed.
- You think I'm five years old, what?!
- What did I say?..
- What disrespect! And I almost fell in love with you!
№ 404669   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:18
Sooner or later (but better, of course, early), they will find a vaccine against the coronavirus. But all the same, time will pass. Then the virus mutates and a new vaccine is needed. Our offer is an addition to the search for a vaccine. We called this algorithm "offense, not defense". Immunization is the first step. The second stage of this algorithm is the elimination of old and new viruses inside the body.
Quote Explanation: The newspaper "Vzglyad" dated April 30, 2020.
№ 403449   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2020 / 14:30
- Damn it, Tatum ... Listen, I don't know why you didn't get up. I didn’t support your proposal because it’s stupid. And any person who has at least a tiny bit of experience in investigating serial murders will tell you this. But yes, you don't have any experience. You got into the OPA because they didn't want to take you anywhere else. So get through your penis size, urinary incontinence, or whatever you're trying to compensate for, and grow up. If you need my support, you have to keep up with me. And I'm moving fast.
№ 403116   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:57
- We make you an offer: let both the kids and I will join Wintoncester. One.
And how do I change the gold to silver?
- You'll get the greatest warrior of the Saxons. And because someday I will kill you, like kill your friends and brothers.
- Is he lying to me?
- No, the words of his daughter the truth. While he is alive, the earth will not yield. Edward will make a new heir, but of uhtred new one.
№ 402573   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 12:24
The President should be under the control of Parliament. Therefore, it is proposed that all the Ministers had to undergo approval through the state Duma. But first you need to change the principle of work of the state Duma. It is now virtually a one-party.
In some parliaments of the world, if the President is the representative of one party, the head of the budget Committee becomes his direct opponent. We have each good initiative from the opposition breaks on the majority of "United Russia".
№ 395338   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:25
- So this is what you do when we're finally together. Vampire book club.
- Reading makes you think, sister. Isn't that right, Elijah?
Yes. It is the absolute truth, Niklaus.
- What is it?
[Rebecca shows in the body of a girl lying on the table]
- It's a peace offering.
- I assumed after all this time, rotting in a coffin, my older brother is a little hungry.
- So I explained to my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought. I would prefer to see changes in behavior that expresses remorse and personal growth, not this nonsense.
№ 393815   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 23:57
Comment

- If you get on this flight because I love Ana and can't imagine a day without her, then, of course, fly! But if not, stay with the people that love you.
What if this is my last chance at marriage and family?
Believe me, no! Somewhere there is a woman who loves cooking shows, and vests, and other Babuino that you love so much.
- You really think so?
Yes. And I don't think she's waiting for you there in England. If you do offer in Notting hill, the only one who knows what kind of film it is.
№ 393445   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 05:51